No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Three Days Grace. Gryphon, I totaly agree with you, no more talk about politics, yall already ****ed me off.

Also, about a month ago, I saw a light in the sky it stayed for about 3 seconds so it could not be a falling star and it went too soon to be a plane. The next night I looked out again and saw the same thing. It was REALLY weird.

Every year I go to the beach with my family, grandparents, aunts, uncle's, cousins, parents siblings, ect. in all there is bout' 23 of us and we alll usaly stay up till' midnight/one o'clock and visit. But, some of us go down on the beach around 10:00 and there is a clear sky and you can see millions of stars. The point I am trying to get at is you can see stars fall every so often. It is the most amazing thing. You know, I could have just said thet, oh well.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• YAY! YOU'RE MY FRIEND NITAFAN!!!!!!!!! YAY! THREE DAYS GRACE ROCKS!

POLOTICS ARE EVIL! (just like everything else in my mind!) I hate talking about them.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+<i made a line!
      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Yeah I was kind of mad too. I'm sorry since we offeneded you.
        I've noticed that you say ya'll. Brings back memories. i am from Georgia.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• more sad news: Matthew Stepanek passed away on monday.... Was I the only one who started sobbing? He was a good poet. He was a Harry Potter fan, too, and he didn't get to read the 6th or the 7th book!
          ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• It's fine, Z. I think I am the only one out of all my friend's that say yall, they all say guys. I am from Arkansas so, when I visit it just stays! Vegan_Chick, I have never heard of Matthew Stepanek, I am sorry he died. Nice line, BIW!!
            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            **Neets**
            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Oh, Z! I don't hate you. It's just that sometimes you say stuff at the wrong time...

Z:
              I know we live in a stupid world! But seriously there are many enlightening things that happen and important news about people making GOOD choices not bad ones.
              Good choices take a lot of good thinking and considering and, ultimately, good people. Also, journalists like to make a point of the bad events because sometimes those are the ones people pay the most attention. Stand out! You can try to find ways to make your community better and all of that. Then you'd be hearing a lot more good news in the paper.

I was being silly, BiW!

Nothing unusual happens in front of me. No UFOs. No anything. 'Cept for my bedroom door. *glares at bedroom door* It likes to close shut on its own. I think it's the hinges, because a lot of the time there isn't a breeze.

BiW, you messed up the page format! It's stretched, and now I have to scroll to see the text. Edit your post?

Z:
              I've noticed that you say ya'll. Brings back memories. i am from Georgia.
              Ahhhhh!!! I have nightmares about people saying ya'll over and over again... It drives me mad. Y'all is a Georgia thing, yep. Georgia is pretty close to Florida.

*shudders* y'all... Eep!

I think your line has become my enemy. *glares at line*
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I know what I want to do when I grow up. A musician. Seriously, I think I really want to be one. I love piano and singing, and I'm good at it and it makes me happy. I just watched an entire storm go by, (thander lightning rain hail.) and it inspired me when the sun came back again and it was all over. Everything back to normal, or was it? I saw the trees leaning a bit and soaking with rain. And it's kind of like an experience you know? You heal in time but that memory is still carved into you, even though you don't know it.
                I think I've been spending to much time in my room, it's so hot up there a simple 85 degrees all the time. And my windows were open and it smelled like rain and it was so nice!

And now for your regularly scheduled random moment: My pet gecko Sam loves Switchfoot. When "Meant to Live" came on on the radio he went to the edge of his cage and listened to it.

Ooo Gryphon I know...I've just gotten offended very easily.Usually I'm not but this one boy offended me very much and I've never been the same since so...
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Sorry about the format-changing Gryphon. Nothing happened on my computer.

Your gecko is cool Z! I've never heard of a Switchfoot-loveing gecko...

I need to be random: Horseradish is yucky!

I have a really good song stuck in my head and I wan't it to go away cause I'm gonna get sick of it eventually(yea, fat chance of that happening).

Comment

• Oh.
                    My.
                    Gosh.

POA in 15 Minutes~BEWARE: If language bothers you, you might not want to read this.

*dies laughing*
                    *gasp gasp, hiccup hiccup*
                    This is totally worth it. Read ALL of it.

Okay, now I'm going to go read everything everyone posted...*grumble grumble* You talk too much. Will come back and edit.

*EDIT: Darn it I didn't get to finish reading everything. One thing I will say (I know it's late) is that I really liked that 'We Hate Cho Chang icon...hehe. Anyway got to go. THE TTOGR GOT TO 200 PAGES!!!!*
                    *Ella*
                    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                    What could mean more than this?"
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Oh god, I read that, it was soo funny~

Z~ good luck in music!

I think I might be a musician (I love to sing and I play the guitar), but lately I've been considering acting. I love theater, and I think I will perform live, broadway perhaps?

BiW~ I agree with you, horseradish is yucky.

Is anyone here obsessed with Rupert Grint and/or James Grint? (James is the person in my avvy). Just curious.
                      ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Wow Ella. I read the whole thing, twice. I think I'm gonna die! That was THE funniest HP thing EVER!!!!!! I gotta call all of my friends and read it to them. HAHA! SO FUNNY!

Comment

• I am the most amused person on earth. That was fabulous! Hooray for people with senses of humor, especially involving HP!
                          http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Oh, that PoA in 15 minutes was funny .

Though with those references to cooties and proms, it reads like fanfic... too many US terms show up at Hogwarts in fanfic.

Maybe there ought to be a YW books in 15 minutes list... it's their website .
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• OMG!!!
                              PoA in 15 Minutes ROCKS!

It is missing a few key points:

7 Hours Before Movie:
                              Fans: Let's put on our Hogwarts robes together!

Parents: Hello...Local Mental Assylem?

5 Hours Before Movie:
                              Fans: Let's watch both movies, read all 5 books, and speculate for another half hour!

Normal People: Who's Harry Potter?
                              A physics geek
                              And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• *reads POA, dies laughing* I have another funny link like that around somewhere which I'l show ya'll...

but NOT now. Augh. Why are you all working so hard to distract me from the important thing: My English internal??
                                (history is finished, finally. it's 1:30 am, so it may not be the best, but it's fully done. Sigh. Only three more hours of work on sucky internals to go... *makes coffee*)
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X