No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!! I would've been laughing so hard, but it was 10 o' Clock and my parents were asleep. More like half stiffled burst of laughter. Ahahaha!!!

Heh. And now I'm reading The Day After Tomorrow in 15 minutes. If you noticed, it was linked to the dementor-ice scene. hey! Was there an LOTR one? *searches*
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Comment

• I adopted another caterpillar. This one's name is Fuzzbuzz aka Fuzzle. H'es fuzzy, brown, and black. He's a tiny little thing. Mr. Buggle eats all of the leaves. Fuzzle eats the stem. It works out nice, 'cept for the fact that they both turn their stems and leaves into poopies, which I've been having to clean out everyday. Gross.

Sammy poked his head into my room again. Cassie chased him out, poor doggie.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Thank you for not naming him Mr.Fuzzles. And you know I think those are the kind of catepillars that turn in to moths. One time I found a catepillar and he was bright green but on his back he had little ladybug looking spots that were different colors and you went down his back. it looked so cool!
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I don't know if I should read it or not if it has bad language, my parent's can see everything I do on the computer, parental control. HATE IT!!!! I think I will, I just have to be careful. wait, my mom just left, I can read it! *goes to read* HA!! HP in 15 miniuts is SO FUNNY!! I am a big HP fan and that was the greatest thing I have read!

My brother amd sister always pick up cattepilars and play with then but they never keep them.
            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            **Neets**
            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I LIKE CATIPILLARS! They're cute! I'm not supposed to be on the compy but what ever. I'm bored again!!!!!!! AND IT"S RAINING!! AND I HAD SUGAR!!!!! Bad mix, boredom, sugar and rain. PoA in Fifteen minutes ROCKS!!! It's so funny! I HAD to read it more than once, it's so funny!
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• There was a nest of green catipillars under my friend's trampoline and so whenever we would jump on it there would be dead catipillars smeared all over it. It was really sad and really gross. We threw them at each other, hehe.

Comment

• Poor puppy. Sammy saw himself in the mirrow and started barking.

Poor dead catterpillars. Well, at least they're not alive to see theirselves smeared. And I hope you have shoes on! Not socks or barefoot...

Comment

• Catepillars are so cool!!!!

Comment

• Wow. I don't check this site for, what, two days, and TTOGR has gone TWENTY. YODELING. PAGES!!!

...shaddap, poot.

Comment

• Welcome! please read the FAQ in the nOOb section about one-liners. Have fun! I'm fairly new too, but the topic of great randomness is where you can chill, be random, and get to know some of the cool oldbies, and fairly-oldbies! Isn't Life Wonderful?
                        ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• I wanna be a semi-oldbie, but I think I've got a few months left. Curses.

Oh the joys of California. The fog finally decided to clear out, except now we've got wind. Curses. I really wanted to put my wireless to it's full use and surf the web outside. That would be cool.
                          http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Yes well, I'm an oldbie. And you know what I say to that rule of one-liners? Screw it. I try to obey it but sometimes its freaking impossible.
                            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• *grumble* you guys post too much. But the HP thing in 15 mins is SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! lol lol lol. I can't stop laughing. And it has a link to The Day after Tomorrow in 15 mins... RON: OMG! We're going into a new ice age! we must burn the books! lol lol. Spinoff from TDAT.... hee hee hee.
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

• We know, Diego. Every post I see of yours are one liner's. I don't know what I am. I guess I am still a newbie.

No one has replied to my topic, even look at it! This is just a bad day.
                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                                **Neets**
                                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X