No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *grins* Glad y'all (hehe, I couldn't resist) liked it. One of my favorite lines:

"HP FANS:...that was Ron's line! You changed things from the book!
    LOTR FANS: What are you, new?"

And there are so many others...*giggle*

Well, I think I'll be gone for the next couple days, since the 'rents are taking the comp in for service...first we couldn't get it to turn off, and now we can't get it to turn on...hope I'll be back soon!
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I thought all of it was hilarious!

Hey, welcome Molly! Whatever you do, don't listen to Diego. Bad influence. *glares at Diego* Yeah, here's the best place to get used to YW.net. We're talking about this PoA in 15 minutes right now, but I expect the topic will change pretty soon! We can't stay on one topic at all...

I guess I'm a semi-oldbie? I'm not a newbie, definitly!!!

What topic is your topic? Name location? I'll look at it and gladly post!
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Fine then, I gladly propose a change of topic.

I have a kitty. Her name is Cailet. I "borrowed" her name from a Melanie Rawn trilogy for my own purposes. My Grandmother butchers her name, and insists on calling her Caitlin. She is a tortoiseshell and is better than any dog. She sits on the footrest of my Couch, and sleeps. She's a very good kitty, and talks a lot. I like knowing what she's saying. She also tries to drink out of straws, which is most amusing. Two of her four children live in our house. They are The Booger and Leia. Like the princess.

Ooh Daria! Super-ADD powers kicking in! Useless against pull of ironic TV show!
        http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• MUHAHAHAH!!!!! I'm the 3rd oldest member on the site..... Ella and Rysade being the first two. *adds to the glaring* Poot, the demon of the forum, likes Diego too much. And don't say screw the one liner rule, DD will get mad at you again... She has to pay for those.
          Hee hee hee. I liked that line too. "Hermione: You want to move closer? Ron: eww, cooties! Hermione: to the shack!" lol lol!
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• Oh my gosh!! It's jumped practically 25 pages since I've checked!! Did I miss anything special?? *looks around*

I'm so behind in everything online. you'd think I'd have time with summer, but apparently not. Wow, half watching In America right now. Well, I already saw it the other day cos we rented it. Good movie though.

Gryphon!! Sorry, I still haven't sent in the application for vgdawn yet, but I will!! and my character is going to be named Saoirse, just so you know it's me. I completely forgot about it. That's why you guys all have to poke and prod me about it when you see me online. *nods*
            ------------------------------
            Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
            -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• lol. We/They go about two pages a day.. *grumbles* My mom wouldn't let me go on for most of yesterday.... *grumbles some more* And I was on page 200 then!!! Uh..... Did you miss anything..... um.... Global warming... um... Harry Potter... That's about as far back as my memory goes
              *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

• Oh yeah, don't forget Mattie Stepanek passing away (sobs) R&B, a couple of catterpillars and a nOOb! Yeah, did you read the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in 15 minutes, so funny~

oh yes and those STUPID ONE-LINERS!!! ACK!!

Okay, I'm finished....
                ....yeah, I know, I'm weird :P
                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent M:
                  MUHAHAHAH!!!!! I'm the 3rd oldest member on the site..... Ella and Rysade being the first two.
                  Woah, woah, woah. I am totally not the oldest person here. I mean, Ella's what, 20 or so now, as am I, but I coulda SWORN that Kathy was older than me, as are several other people, not to mention Ardub, who's like 25 and Caledonian who is so smart he's gotta be, like, 200.

And then there's DD and Lee.

Comment

• *blinks at Dave* Ella's younger than I am, stoopid- fourteen now, right? Agent M meant in terms of site-years- and if she's third, I'm fourth 'cause I only joined eleven days after she did. I don't think we are, though; Kathy joined before us, I think... hmmm... Don't forget Ven, though he never posts no more, and Nathan, Caledonian and heaps and HEAPS of other people. Of the "young crowd," which here can be taken to mean the literal young, Ella's definitely our oldbie. Not sure how she matches up to some of the "adults-" a term which I use advisedly.

Speaking of ages: Peter Murray's beard, I am informed, is considerably older than I am.
                    Now there's something you never knew you didn't want to know.

No-one knows how old Lee is... I think she keeps it a Deep Dark Secret. We could guess wildly until she confesses, but that might be rude.

Aaand POA in fifteen minutes = hilarious. If you liked that, you may like POA: An Emoticon Summary and Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings: A Visual Summary.

*changes topic abruptly* We just got a seriously cool new computer with speakers, flat screen, fancy blue buttons and lights, you name it, we got it- including a DVD player and a wireless keyboard and mouse! I can actually sit on the couch and click at the screen! It is The Coolest!!! And we also got a ROTK DVD, which we're watching happily (well, I'm happy; Hedley wants to skip ahead to the Dhoom). Consequently, I wanted to mention that I really, really love this movie, oh yes.

And for those of you who expressed an interest in that story I had to write- remember? the random one about fairies? it's now finished and can be found at my blog, htp://www.xanga.com/tuibird . I'm in a better mood, so you can flame me if you hate it, because it is at last the holidays!!!! No school for three wonderful weeks. *sings the Dairine Song* Three weeks, three weeks, I get three weeks off now, hooray, hooray...
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Yeah I'm one of the youngest along with vegan_chick. (Her birthday's in June and mine is in July.) But in forum terms I think I am an oldbie. (Anybody who knew BC and PPC is basically an oldbie.)
                      Last night I had a dream I was doing a musical on Puerto Rico. (???)
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Nnnn... Gryphon is tired! I won't rant or explode or anything cuz when I'm tired it turns out really funny. Yeah. *snore*

Nothing new. Mr. Buggles and FuzzBuzz are pooping and living together. What fun. Buggles is huge. Sammy is a good doggy.

Sammy doesn't get the idea of a leash. Outdoors scare him; he always tries to make the walk lead back to either the front door or backdoor. He's absolutely terrified of little kids. When a friend 'named' Brandon came in, Sammy started barking like mad and backing away. Brandom is pretty short.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *give Zgirl a once-over* Well, I dunno that I'd describe you as an oldbie... midbie, perhaps?? I an think of a couple of failry major things that you wouldn't have been here for, I think; when Chatter broke down, say. Do you remember when the chat password was general? It's weird, I can't remember how long ago that was so I don't know if you were around then.

*is sad* I miss ppc and bc. What happened to them?

As it's late I'll cut this short and leave you with this: from Beside You by Dave Dobbyn.
                          Here's to your garden, here's to your kids;
                          I heard you were in the neighbourhood,
                          I've been a long time on the skids.
                          And baby, I'm beside you;
                          you run from the river when it long ran over you.

This is for you waiting up, though the call never came
                          For the milk of human kindnesses you collected from our dream
                          And this is for your lonesome tears I never dried
                          This is for your hanging in, in the hope that it never dies
                          And I'm running here beside you...
                          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• ok ok ok ok, Tui is right, I meant site years. And I guess I should have said, Oldest LASTING..... Cuz anyone who came before Ella no longer comes on.... Least I don't think so... And Ella aren't you 13?
                            Oh... ppc And bc...
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• Muahahahahahaha! I have no clue what I am! Newbie, oldbie, semi-oldbie...whatever. I don't really care!!!!!!! For the most part, I'm just BIW, the person everyone ignores for the most part 'cause I mostly talk about everything that's nothing about what we're talking about!

WELCOME MOLLY!!!!! I should warn you, I am a very random person. I hardly post anywhere else but here! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls in hole* Oh, yea, I fall in holes alot. M can tell you that. Am I right M?

So then, what're we talking about? Stuff. Ok then. I need to be random. Le'see. Hmmmm. Picles! Pickles are good. Yum yum! I have achieved something that I never tyhought possible! I drew something that isn't begging to be shredded! It's not good, but it's better than anything else I've ever drawn. I'm so happy! Ok, scrap the happy part, it just started pouring. lol. Uuuh! I'm hungry! I want a pickle! Yummy. ACK! *starts choking* PICKLE TRIED TO KILL ME!!! Eeeeeeew! This picle tastes yucky! Oh no! Pickle fell on keyboard!

*Falls in hole* *again*
                              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Ugh, Pickle? I don't like pickle's very much. (hate them) Sorry, Biw. I guess I am still a newbie. Am I? Compared to yall (very funny Ella) I guess I am. So, we are just talking about stuff? Interisting. I am going bowling tonight with a whole bunch of strangers. What fun!!! How old is this forum, anyways?
                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                                **Neets**
                                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X