No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most one-liners award goes to...Diego Bernardo Lopez! (hahaha I know it all now!)
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Good morning! What's this about awards?
      (I'm too lazy to read further back)

Anyway...not sure if it's morning where the rest of you are...but it is here...so...what are you going to do/already did today?
      A physics geek
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Yeah it's probably like 10:00 for you. It's about 12:00 for me but I'm still tired. FireWitch just read back about 7 posts! Then you'll get it. I made YW Forum awards cause I was boredboredbored. You won an award so you HAVE to look back.

Comment

• Nice...thank you very much for the award
          *bows*
          I'd like to thank the acadamy...
          *dies of laughter*
          A physics geek
          And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Award for best music taste...vegan_chick!
            The award for living reallyreallyreally far goes to...Tui!

Comment

• The award for friendliest forum member goes to...Z and Tui

The award for best teacher goes to...
              Diego (thanx for the help with Spanish verbs!)
              A physics geek
              And proud of it...

Comment

• I don't think there is an award for me. I am too new.

How do you get to senior memeber? and Very Senior Member?
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Depends on your karma. I have very good karma so I'm a Very Senior member
                  Ok Z, you want a Z? *searches* Aha! Here's a Z:
                  Also: http://depts.washington.edu/rheum/images/z.gif
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• How do you get a good Karma? By the way, I have been wondering how you do the signatures at the bottom of your post?
                    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                    **Neets**
                    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• For signatures you go to your profile. To get to your profile you go to the "Go" button by the "New" button. The "Go" button has a list of different things and one is "profile" click that and then click "Edit Proflie" at the top of the page. Then at the bottom there should be a little box that'll let you fill in a sig.
                      And with the karma points I THINK it's how many posts you have, you can find out how many karma points you have on the Go button too.
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "I could live

Comment

• Best stories? okay... --'' I don't even write a lot anymore.

I suppose that some of the stuff that happens to me is pretty amusing. Like the stalking thing and the girl-trying-to-steal-MY-treasure (okay, the Treasure's a play on his real name... ^^ he's MY treasure! MINE!!!!), and all the random stuff...

Like last night, a friend of mine off another forum was calling me a [insert censored word meaning 'prostitute'] and I didn't really care... then we had a slap-war... and then he started threatening me with rape, and then I was like "Whatever. You're in England. I'm in Canada. Are you actually desperate enough to buy a plane ticket to come over here?" ^^ And it was pretty amusing.

Comment

• Hey thanks, Fire Witch!
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• OMG! we post WAY too much, In a few hours, a page and a few posts were posted. Wow. HAHA! Hyperness award!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE THE HYPER BOUNCEY SMILIE!!!!!!

That wa too many smilies.
                            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Do smilie armys take up the bandwidth? Just curious. I'll edit this post later, I always do. So, whats new with you guys? I haven't posted here for quite awhile because of all the Harry Potter chatter, I hadn't seen the movie so I coulden't really comment on anything. We were supposed to go see it awhile ago, but I guess we never got around to it. Someday, someday. Today we are lighting off fireworks, yay!

Comment

• yeah probably. When the forum was just starting I made "Scream" and "Scream 2" With the jaw dropping guys... lol. And then there were the funfuns with Cress..... *runs away screaming*
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X