No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuioes NZ have a lot of sheep everywhere or something. Because everytime I see a book about NZ there's a big sheep on the cover. NEW ZEALAND THE LAND WHERE SHEEPS RUN FREE!
    VC:Everytime I look at your avieI feel sad because there's another cute boy lost to the evil wrath of a shag. I don't understand why boys want very long hair like that! It's so gross looking!
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Sirius was an awesome character. Spoiler: ++<span class="ev_code_WHITE">So sad he died. Waaah!!! </span>++ And then *grumbles* Idiot PoA people screwed him up.

TANIS!!! Welcome back! You have got to join my new roleplay at VGDawn!!! A lot of the members were also at the White Forest. We have more people posting in here, so sometimes the Topic of Great Randomness grows two pages a day.

I wanna see Spiderman 2 and whatever that Arthur thing is.

Heh. I died laughing at the Harry + Malfoy shippers...

When will I ever get to my vacation? I have way too much work to do today. Like room cleaning which I never got around to doing. Meh... Anyone here with a clean room?
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• My room is clean, but that's 'cause my mom got tired of telling me to clean it and cleaned it herself... But my desk is a disaster and I like it that way. Sooner or later my mom will try to get me to clean that up to. I'm busy this whole week. Normally I have nothing to do in the summer! I just want to be on the computer or read the whole summer, but no, we have to DO something every day. It's not fair! I want chocolate cake! With fudge! Yum.
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• No. I hate cleaning my room! It's so boring and annoying because I know in 8 hours it will be messy again.
          I want to see Shrek 2 and Spiderman 2. Basically anything with a 2.
          I miss whiteforest. There were some good topics there. Now nobody answers to my post on VGDawn. Accept for Angel_Star. But we need more characters on the Outcast topic!
          Are there any good topics I should join Gryphon?

Comment

• Oooh, I don't know. I'm really behind in VGDawn right now. I was gone, remember. Thank god it doesn't grow anywhere near as fast as the Topic of Great Randomness. Today, as soon as I get off the computer actually, I want to finish at least two pages of my math review book. Last year I hardly got any done, but this year mom is checking. After that, I'll possibly go to the pool and swim or try to clean my desk. Mom'll get really mad if I don't clean my desk. Plus I won't get any allowance... Hopefully I'll find my dice. Hehe. I thought of a way to limit Narxce's powers.

Does anyone here play Dungeons and Dragons ever? I used to play the older version. But from playing that so much, I have tons of different dice. *pokes Diego* Did you see what I did to your wall of ice? Actually I haven't done anything yet; I need to roll first. Then I'll set up a poll on it for the members. Not here, though. I'm not using up DD's bandwidth for my site, 'specially when it's free for me.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Abby said:
              I've read that for school last summer in fact
              Lucky! You read GOOD books for school....... we have to read "the classics" some are good but others... Slave Dancer.. *choke*
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

• Yeah we get crappy books a lot too! Some of them are good and others are just horrible! Next year I'll probably have to read worse books! The worse part is that we have some bad readers in our class so our teacher likes to read everything out loud! I usually just ignore that and read ahead anyways.

Comment

• I like reading ahead....... I don't think I've ever NOT read ahead..... yeah, you can't escape the uninterested people... *grumble* Doing plays is SOOOOOOO much fun though! We read the Crucible this year and we got to act it out, I got to be Elizabeth an hour.... She was one of the main characters.... M loves acting.......
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "I could live

Comment

• a clean room?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's hilarious. Why would I ever have a clean room?? My mom asks me to clean it like everyday. I actually cleaned it a bit the other day, not completely, but you could see the floor. that lasted a few hours. Over the summer Ihave a tendency to just throw everything on the floor.

Shrek 2 was really good! At the beginning I didn't think it was going to be good at all, but as it got farther along, it was super good!!

I just got the Great Muppet Caper and the Muppets Take Manhattan DVDs!! YAY!! *falls off of chair* fun!!

Haven't played Dungeons and Dragons before...

Yeah, we do read fairly good books for school. Sometimes not though. THis year in English we read Brave New World, Things Fall Apart, and Much Ado About Nothing. We got to act out parts of MAAN!! It was loads of fun, I love acting too!! I was Friar Francis and Don Pedro. hahaha. We did the Wedding scene... well, the first wedding scene.
                    ------------------------------
                    Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                    -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• i'm so nervous for school. I have to be in 9th grade math! I'm a poor little 7th grader in 9th grade math! I can't even understand 6th grade math! I just am really good at tests. I suck at homework and am good at tests. (Imagine that?!)

Comment

• *gapes* 9th grade math?!?! I'm gonna be in 8th and your ahead of me in math... your a year younger! *sniffle* I hate math....
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• I like most of the books I have to read for school. They're not the best books, but they're ok. Most people hate them though. We don't read anything that is remotely related to magic though, 'cause I go to a Christian school. It's so stupid.

I hate math. I'll be in Algebra 1 for 8th grade. You're either in Pre-Algebra or Algebra 1 at my school. I'm bad on tests but good on homework. I'm okay at math but it takes my forever to do it.
                          <3
                          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• A lot of people like Christian schools better but I don't. Public schools are so cool. And there are all these rumors about public schools being worse but the kids there are so much nicer. (I know I've gone to private school and there were so many mean kids there!)

Comment

• My school is ok. Most of the people there are really nice. I have a lot of friends there. I've never been to a public school, but one of my friends that does told me that her school was really bad. I guess it depends on the school.
                              <3

Comment

• Oh God, Abby, that is such a good Idea!!!!

Z: I like Ruperts hair, the Beetles look is totally working for him, maybe if it were just a tiny bit shorter...

You are in the 7th grade? did you skip a grade cause I just got out of sixth grade! Ninth grade math is pretty easy, don't sweat it. I had the chance to skip two grades, but like Dairine, my mother would not let me because she wanted me wih children my age.

We get to choose the books we want to read for a report. I read Girl With A Pearl Earring, it is soooo good, you should read it. When I was done, I wanted to see the movie, but they only had it on DVD, and we don't have a DVD player, only VHS

I can't afford to go to a private school, but in high school, i'm planning on getting a scholarship to attend the Tacoma school of the arts.
                                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Working...
                                X