Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh sure. That SO much.

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
    "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
    I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• No, no, if you got to the main page of Chatter and scroll to the bottm it says "Page 1 2 3 4 5." You can go there, I know, I've been. It's very cool.
      Aurie: we'll miss you, but have fun at leadership camp...
      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
      Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
      Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
      Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
      My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• yeah I know. I went all the way to page 5 but my first post isn't there, and it doesnt show up on all my posts, Like I said it only has like 800 of them.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• How do you know what your first post was? I bet it's in there somewhere...
          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• 1)WHO'S MUTCH??? <-----relativly new guy

2) what do you mean by 'dirty'? I have the movie on dvd and have watched the movie like 30 times including the commenteries and stuff. So, is it worse than the movie?

METEORA-'Lying away from you'

Comment

• Mutch was crookedfrogs avatar. He looked kinda like a demented farmer, green overalls, bug eyes, orange backround, stub of hair. Mutch was very sensitive. But I have an idea! Crookedfrog, go to the pet shop and buy Mutch!!! We sell everything!
              And Bridhead, I don't know what my first post was but it's NOT there. Go to my public profile and click, View all posts or whatever and you'll see that there's not 2,000 some posts in there.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• O, ok, but when did we name it?!?

Comment

• A while ago. Crookedfrog named him when I threw I fireball at him I think.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• Wow. 33 pages. Lucky Ella.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• 33. woohoo.

Comment

• Agent M: no, you wan't, but go to my profile and you won't find over a thousand posts there either. However, if you go here, you can see my FIRST EVER POST. Coooool. So all the posts are there, somewhere, honest.
                        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• ah yes. Back when everbody bolded titles..... Hey How can I find mine?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• *sniff*

Im such a newbie my first post still exists on a live thread...

Comment

• My first post is long gone. Lee did spring cleaning of some of the very oldest threads that weren't still live...so there you go.

*Ella*

"I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'never get involved in a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well known is this: 'never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line'! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
                              -The Princess Bride
                              *Ella*
                              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                              What could mean more than this?"
                              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• HA! That's where my first post is! In the Dump!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X