No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Z's right. I've seen tons of mixed races in groups, no one really cares here. But the Somalians are getting it kinda bad.... I can't remember why though... But there's a guy at school who used to live in a neighborhood with a ton of somalians and he says they're really nice. I think people just don't like them cuz they don't want to share the country with them... *grumbles*
    And the diaper brand is "Huggs" hee hee. I want a Hedghog and I'm gonna name him Huggles. My dad thinks the name is weird but I think it's cute.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• One of my friend wants to name her kid Ferdinand, even if it's a girl. She's a bit strange. She found the name when we were studying explorers of the New World. I forgot what he did. I don't remember much from school during the summer.
      <3
      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Okay never ever! sit down with jeans on with your hedgehog. One girl did and she got it stuck up her pants. (This was at school mind you.) So she couldn't take her pants off in front of everybody, and she couldn't pull it off so she was having some major hedgehog troubles.
        The somalians aren't bad they're just a lot of them and people tease them for the way they dress and look.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Oh. I thought one of my teachers said something about people thinking they shouldn't be allowed to come to our country or something....
          *tries to restrain from laughing* She got a hedgehog stuck on her pants??? lol lol...
          Angelstar, I think Ferdinand found some countries in the Caribbean or something....
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• AHHHHHHHH! I'm back! Waaaaa! You guys post too much! I've been gone not even a day, and there are two pages more than before! How sad! Just imagine what'll happen when I go to Florida for a week... I'LL DIE!!!!!! ARG! Too much stuff! I have WAY too much stuff! I have to pack it all up cause I'm moveing and all, and it HORRIBLE!!!! UUUUUUG! SOMEONE SHOOT ME! NOW!!!!
            Could someone give me a summary of what we have been talking about for the past two pages or so?
            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• heh heh heh, I thought you were exited about moving?
              But I agree, we do post a lot..... not too much though, there's no such thing as too much!!!!!
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Yea, exited. About that... PACKING ALL OF MY STUFF IS A LIVEING NIGHTMARE! And yes, we do post too much. I'm gonna die soon.

Comment

• You're not gonna die BIW. lol. Hmmmmm.... I didn't really like moving from my second house, we moved a block away and I never really liked the house anyways, except the attic, the attic was really cool, but the rooms look smaller without anything in it and they've been whitewashed.......
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• ...Catholic, Public, what's the difference? The only difference I can see is that in Catholic schools you have to take Religion. ^^

Public school, I think, are better. In Public schools, you only have fistfights. I was in one in eighth grade... It's not fun, because it hurts, but it IS fun, because the adrenaline just starts rushing and it's like "HEY, YOU HIT ME!!! THAT HURT!!!! I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THAT!!!!" and then you can just go berserk on the other person. In Catholic schools, there are bombs and people try to burn down each others houses. XD. Seriously. The principal of a Catholic school, STA, he had a firebomb tossed in his house last summer or something, and my friend, who used to go to a Catholic school but came to my school because the people there were really really mean to her (well, it was just a severe case of ostracization, but that's really bad), said that the girls who tormented her tried burning down each others houses.... ^^

I haven't skipped any grades. ^^ I'm just very intelligent... I took eleventh grade geography last year (I was in grade 10), and I topped the class, but that wasn't hard... I finished with a good average, at least.

Racism sucks. But you really just have to live with it, because you're never going to eradicate it all. I mean, if you see some person being tormented because of their race, you should step in- People have done so for me, and I'd do so for someone else. As my geog/hist teacher said, if you didn't... "You have some soul-searching to do." But it can't all be eradicated... so sometimes, you're going to just have to put up with it.

And about what I'm going to do... Well, I used to try and decide my career, but I've realized that just doesn't work. I'm not going to be one of those people who say "Okay, this is what I'm going to be." For me, I started choosing when I started choosing my courses. When I registered for high school, I ruled out music and tech. When choosing courses for grade 10, I ruled out Spanish. In choosing courses for grade 11, I focused myself in Science (I took Chem and Physics), Business (Accounting), or something social (Law), and besides that, took some grade 12 sociology thing, French, and English. I'll probably just continue doing that- I won't choose where I want to go. I'm just going to find myself at my destination, sooner or later.

Comment

• eek! The little ball in my mouse won't stay in.... Ok that sounded wrong.....
                      Geography is fun! And History, I like Geography, History, and LA. I don't really take Geography though, our teacher does a little in our SS class but not much.....
                      And catholic schools aren't always like that. Or at least not here... Actually the public schools here are like that but I think it just depends on the people at the school, obviously the people at your school aren't that bad Aurora, and at my school they aren't that bad either... The closest thing to a fight we've had are these two... I really wanna say something bad here cuz they're soooo mean, but they had a "rice fight" and then one of the girls punched the other one and she was expelled.... and some girls brought Tequila on our ski club bus.... But those were all 8th graders. They're evil... *grr*
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• Discoverers of the new world? She was probably talking about Ferdinand Magellan, I think he was the one who first saw the Pacific Ocean~

Ya, Racism sucks. It isn't really a problem in our school, though. Like people will joke about it, but it won't really hurt anyone's feelings. Like I was showing Jasmine the tanline that my sock left on my ankle, and Patrick was like, "yeah, you are almst as dark as me, I'm darker than Chris and He's black", Patrick is Mexican. Aand one time I was playing cards with Patrick and Darren and I started throwing cards at them and Mrs. Carlen got mad at Darren and Patrick for throwing cards, but not me, and she knew that I started it. Then Darren jokes around and said "she's Racist" And I say, "how can she be racist when we are both Asian?"

But I have friends of many ethnicities and racial backrounds, shoot, it would not make any difference to me if my friends were a bright shade of green! I'm the person who is all into Inner Beauty, and I hate it when Sharmaine asks me to rate her prettiness on a scale of one to ten. what a stupid question!
                        ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Racism Evil. AH! I don't want to be ACCUSED OF A ONE LINER, BUT THAT'S ALL i REALLY HAD TO SAY. oH, WELL. Ack, stupid caps lock. I'm too tired oto fix it. Oh, well. If I make any typos, I'm not gonna fix them cause I'm bored, and tired. *yawn* I'm tired. hahauu... not funny. la la la la la. shmeeeeehooooooooo! ....<-ooo petty dots...

Comment

• "I think he was the one who first saw the Pacific Ocean"
                            Uh.... wouldn't people who lived on the coast of the pacific ocean have seen it too vc? Maybe he was the first to set sail to the Pacific? Or to explore it or whatever?
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• We should make a poll on the ethnicities on this site. i bet about 90% of the people here are Asian. I'm not.
                              Neither is M and that's all the people I know I think. I remember when we had a topic called Friends in the Chatter and ppc posted a picture she drew of herself. You guys should see that! It's one of the older topics but the pictures of everybody are really pretty.
                              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• heh, nope. not asian at all, I'm very very very pale. I use up like 2 bottles of sunscreen a year.... I get sunburned skiing! *groan* But it sounds like most of the people here do come from asian backrounds. I don't But I come from an irish backround! M luffs Ireland....
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X