No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh! I never thought of Hagrid. It could be Dumbledore, they never said if he was a half blood or full blood. He also is the character you know least about. I have always wondered about him, but JK never said anything about him, except he is a powerful wizard. Have any of you read the series of unfortunat events? I just saw a commercial for the movie. I have never read it but alot of my friends have. What is a Pterodactyl?
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Firenze has also been suggested, but he's a half-human, rather than a half-blood. Augh! I'm not going to talk about this!

Pterodactyls were a species of pterosaur, a type of flying reptile that have been dead since the dinosaurs all went extinct. They're not dinosaurs, though.

This site is about pterosaurs.
      This one is specifically about pterodactyls.

Google can offer you a lot of other links about them, too.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Okay. Now I know what they are. So, what do they look like Peter, up close? You have to remember them! Why don't you want to talk about Harry Potter?
        **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I'm a sixteen year old at heart. I don't want to be sixteen! (I'm 12 for crying out loud.)
          *Starts dancing around* 'my birthday's in a week!!!'
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• When is it, the exact date? Cool! So you are going to be 13! Ah, a teen. I was 13 6 months ago. Happy early Birthday!
            **Neets**

Comment

• Hi everybody. It's sooo hot outside! So I have decided to seek refuge in my cool house by the computer.

Me and my brother biked to the elementary school, (about 6 miles.) to go play basketball. Luckily the Jr. High school is a few feet away so I bought cokes for us. *turns to little brother, It pays off to have a big sister doesn't it?* Now I'm really really hot!

Tomoroww I think I'm off to Seattle, Washington. (Hopefully it will rain.) Does anyone live in Seattle that's here? We haven't had rain in a while. Next time it rains I'm gonna go outside in my bathing suit and sit in it until I get struck by lightning!

My birthday is in 7 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute!!! (I usually don't do anything or get much for my birthday so I don't know why I'm so excited. I guess I might invite some of my friends over for a sleepover or somthing...)

No I'll be 12 I just said 12 because I'm practicing (I'm such a weirdo!)

Comment

• Jeez, Z, you seem like you could be 15 or older! I hope you have fun in Seattle! I went down to my school with my younger brother and it was 95 degress outside. I was so hot!
                **Neets**

Comment

• Yeah my parents work all the time so nobody's home...(yes it's a sad life.) Like I was doing a project with these two boys, (I had a very good group,) and we had to read something to smaller kids so we read to my brother's classroom. And my neighbor was asking if he could come over. Then when we left the boys were saying "Jeez, are you the one who decides stuff at your house?" Heehee that was embarassing.

My little brother is sad because his friend STILL hasn't come back from China yet. (It's been a month already.) I guess if you're going all the way to China you should probably stay there for a while. (I wonder if he'll bring me a souvineir.)

Okay I'll be gone for 5 days. DONT POST SO MUCH!!!
                  In the words of Justin Timberlake-byebye
                  (or in the words of Arnold Schwartzenager (sp?)- I'll be back.)

Comment

• ------------------------------
                    Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                    -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• I never knew a pterodactyl wasn't a dinosaur! I loved dinosaurs as a little kid. Heh. Heh heh. My spelling was under the common misspellings. Well, at least I got the p and the y! The p is silent, by the way.

Nitafan:
                      Okay. Now I know what they are. So, what do they look like Peter, up close?
                      Up close? They're extinct! But if you looked at his links, they had pictures.

Z! You reminded me. I was planning on doing something for my Birthday. Maybe I could do a sleepover. Hehe. My birthday was a few months ago... Belated Birthday party then.

Ooohoo, you guys ought to see 100 degree weather. Well, feel actually. I suppose you could see heat waves off the extra hot pavement though...

Miss you Z, Sbby. I'll see ya in a while, then.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryph, it was a joke! About Peter and the pterodactyl's!!!
                        Posted by Gryphon
                        Ooohoo, youguys ought to see 100 degree wheather. Well, feel actually.
                        I live in Texas, every single summer we have an average temp. of 105 degree's or more. I remember when my sister was born it was 115 degree's outside!

Bye Abby! Bye, Z! Come back soon!!!!
                        **Neets**

Comment

• Bye you guys! Hope you coem back soon!

I live in Spokane (which I hate) which is directly across the state for Seattle. does that count?

Abby, What part of Oregon?
                          Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
                          :wigglesmile:
                          And really bad eggs...
                          Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
                          S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
                          Barf Incident)
                          Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Oh dear LORD, I'm going to have a BALL reading this...*groan* But I will, because I love you, remember?? Hehe...*goes off to do some serious reading*
                            *Ella*
                            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                            What could mean more than this?"
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Ella!!!! I haven't seen you on here for a while! How are the braces coming along?
                              **Neets**

Comment

• Originally posted by nitafan211:
                                Okay. Now I know what they are. So, what do they look like Peter, up close? You have to remember them! Why don't you want to talk about Harry Potter?
                                I'm not quite that old... they had hairy skin, apparently, and otherwise looked like the pictures on those pages.

As I said above, it just seems there are so many sites where we can talk about Harry Potter, and DD has to pay for this one, and hasn't even read those books. Aw .
                                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                                X