X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are very talkative today, Diego!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Nitafan:
      Everyone makes a stupid choice in life. That is what life is made of and what makes it so wonderful!
      Stupid choices make life wonderful? I thought that was sugar... Ah well.

PM! New avatar!

I guess I oughta work on another avatar. Who thinks I should change my avatar?

Meh, nitafan. Oneliners. Bad. *pokes* I'm not even gonna bother with Diego and his oneliners...

Heyy!!!!!! I finally got The City of the Beasts from my crapy library! Woohoo!! AgentM has been telling me to get that book for the longest time. I also searched my library's computers for To Visit the Queen. Nothing! Not in any of the libraries. Ah well.

And no, I don't really feel like reading PD, Z. Princessy books... *shudders* "Oh, I'm the best/snobbiest princess in the world!" or "I don't wanna be a silly princess," are pretty much the only princess books I've seen. I'm sure not all of them are like that, but after reading so many of those, I'm sick of princesses in general. Blech. So, Z, what are the Princess Diaries like?
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• The Enchanted Forest Chronicles are princessy books, but I like them. They're funny. Sugar makes life wonderful! Sugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugariwantsugarnow!! !!!

I stayed up late last night reading (as usual). I'm tired, but hyper. I gotta read a whole pile of books. Yay!
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Gryphon, I meant choices is wht makes life wonderful. Ugh, I am not even going to bother. No more one liners!

I stayed up late last night, too. I was supsoed to be asleep at 11 and I stayed up and read until 1:30. Glad my dad didn't catch me! So I am tired, too. We have NOTHING in my house that is sugary, not even just plain sugar.
          **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• *gasp* that's awful! Sugar is VERY important! I LOVE sugar! Especially chocolate stuff. My friend and I went to a buffet yesterday and ate lots of yummy stuff.
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I don't go out to eat as much as I like to. And, yes, I know it's awful, especialy because I have a sweet tooth and nothing sweet to eat!
              **Neets**

Comment

• Wow. Y'all talk way too much. *grin* I like to say 'y'all' now. It's funny. Anyway, let's see if I can respond to all that in a few words...

1. I know this is way way back, but I'm thirteen years old. However, I'm an oldbie. Most of you know this, but oldbie, midbie, and newbie refer to how long you've been a (usually posting) member of the forums. I'll be fourteen in October.

2. Rupert Grint is ugly. Period. Please don't kill me. My friend and I have been arguing about this ever since we saw POA. It normally goes something like this:
                HER: Is too!
                ME: Is not!
                HER: Is too!
                ME: Is not!

3. My inner child is ten years old.

4. Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince: I agree with the people who say it sounds sort of fanficcy. But I'm going to ask the same question again that I did when the fifth book came out: What's going to happen now? Obviously the seventh book is the climax. But now that the wizarding world had (mostly) accepted that Voldemort had returned, what's going to happen besides increased mayhem? What's the major conflict? And does it really have to do with whoever the half blood prince is? Or is the half blood prince actually a metaphor? Something is telling me that it's either a character we haven't met yet, or a metaphor. Nobody that we know seems to qualify.

5. Choices make life wonderful? Of course they do! If we were all controlled and couldn't make decisions for ourselves...*shudder* it sounds like a science fiction novel.

Okay, so maybe that was more than a few words.

Unfortunately, I'm going away again on Tuesday and I'll be back on Saturday. I'm going camping! Yay! I love camping. But unfortunately there's no internet access while you're camping, which means I'll have even more reading to do...*groan*.

Nitafan: The braces are fine, thanks for asking! I think I've pretty much gotten used to them by now. The thing that I really hate to do is floss my teeth now. I dread it. It takes like 10 minutes...

I know that a ton of you have read Crusader by Edward Bloor. I was wondering if anyone has read his new book, Story Time. It's a pretty new release; it just came out this year. Also, has anyone read Tangerine by him as well? I liked it even more than Crusader.
                *Ella*
                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                What could mean more than this?"
                --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Ella:
                  5. Choices make life wonderful? Of course they do! If we were all controlled and couldn't make decisions for ourselves...*shudder* it sounds like a science fiction novel.
                  I completely agree! 10% of life is what happens to you. 90% is how you deal with it. Being able to choose for yourself is a huge thing, and that's one of the reasons that freedom is so important. I mean not just for us silly Americans, but for everyone else, too. And I have books with 'fate' or a 'prophecy' controlling everything. What? The book is already decided for the characters? Then what's the point of reading it? What? Your life is decided for you? Then whats the point of living it? It's all the same.

Crusader!!! OMG!!! That's one of my favorite books. Everyone should read this book. If you don't like the way the author writes, it doesn't matter. It's what he writes. I haven't read Tangerine, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I looked around in the Teen section last time I visited the library for anything by him, but I forgot to search on the computer for anything by him. I wonder if I could search online.

Yeah, I also agree with Ella about Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Half blood? I suppose if it were a half human, it woulda said that. Well, no, actually it probably wouldn't have been. I'm still thinking about what Umbridge called Hagrid and everything else. Was it half blood? Cuz it could be about the giants again. Voldemort has the giants, so now they may have a big impact, what with everyone knowing about his return. But I dunno. Metaphor is really likely.

Rupert Grint is ugly. Sorry Z, but *shudders*. Yeah, VC too.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I don't know if I mentioned this before, but, I never really thought Rupert was cute, but, he is ALOT better looking than Daniel Radcliff. This post look's stupid compared to Gryph's and Ella's! They are so long!!
                    **Neets**

Comment

• Being able to choose for yourself is a huge thing, and that's one of the reasons that freedom is so important. I mean not just for us silly Americans, but for everyone else, too. And I have books with 'fate' or a 'prophecy' controlling everything. What? The book is already decided for the characters?
                      If I was going to mention a certain book series, Dumbledore said it was Harry's choice to not be in Slytherin that made him so different from Riddle. So, how much is Harry's life controlled by this prophecy that was revealed in OotP? To be consistent, his choices must be as important as the prophecy is.
                      I'm still thinking about what Umbridge called Hagrid and everything else. Was it half blood?
                      Hmmm. She called the centaurs half-breeds. Hermione called Firenze a part-human. Sirius used that phrase too. I think half-blood only refers to human wizards who have magical ancestors, but aren't pure-bloods.
                      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• This is driving me crazy! It's going to be soooooooo long before the book comes out, and we have to wait and see who it is! I don't have that much patience. You should have seen me when I saw Wizards at War won't come out until 2005. I was jumping up and down and saying 'no, no, no, no!' Oh well, this ois a good exercise to help with my patience level.
                        **Neets**

Comment

• It says that my inner child is 16... and I took it twice. I suppose that it is because the only other choice older is 45. I couldn't abide by the silly stodgy answers that they provide for you if you want to get the 45.

Uggg... I don't mind being sixteen on the inside. Just don't want to go back and be 16 again. Though, I wouldn't mind if I could keep the brain I have now.

Right now I should be sleeping. It is about 4:30 in the morning and I only went to sleep at 1, but my son is sick and I can't sleep with him in my bed. *sigh* Ahh.. the joys of parenthood.

*yawn* Ahh... it is dark and I am still a little tired.
                          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Oh Chani I'm sorry it is bad when children are ill!! Hope he feels better soon!!!
                            EWizard11 I think I remember JK saying somewhere that the next book is going to be a sort of between book!! Its one of thoses books where not a lot really happens but is needed to fill in the information gaps in the story!! I'm sure thats what I heard!! Anyway I saw Phantom of the Opera yesterday and I recomend anyone to go see it!! Best music ever in it!!!
                            Fox
                            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Fox:
                              Its one of thoses books where not a lot really happens but is needed to fill in the information gaps in the story!!
                              You're kidding!!! You have got to be kidding! I will MURDER JKR if that's all the next book is. Some big pivitol point has got to come up in this story. Well, maybe that would be better in the last book, but still no excuse for just 'filling in the gaps' with this book. A ton has to happen. Didn't JKR mention somewhere that she's trying to not make it as long ast OotP, but it's getting kinda hard? Big events are good. Rah rah rah.

Hey!!! I found this neat html webby and now I can do frames. *squeee!!!* My html manual is really boring. *snore* Ah well. At least it isn't wordy. Hehe.

Ooohoo, I had nearly every sentence of my first paragraph end with an exclamation point. Had to edit out a few... Meh. Tons and tons after every sentence bug me. Lesse, 10 exclamation marks so far.

I don't see the attraction to sour. Not at all. Spicy I can understand a bit, bt definitly not sour. A few days ago I had chicken with lemon sauce all over it. Eughick!!! 13 now.

Phantom of the Opera... I've heard of it, but have never seen it. I'm always to busy so we rarely get to do anything like that.

nitafan:
                              I don't know if I mentioned this before, but, I never really thought Rupert was cute, but, he is ALOT better looking than Daniel Radcliff. This post look's stupid compared to Gryph's and Ella's! They are so long!
                              Are you sure there's nothing else going on for you? There's always some detail in life that I pick out. Like maybe I saw this new bug or whatever or--

Oh yeah. This new bug... *grumbles* This one is a funny kind, a bit hard to describe. I've seen them crawling around all the time, but I've never really bothered to actually watch then. I was reading a book, The City of the Beasts, recommanded by Very Senior, soon to be Possibly Posts Too Much AgentM, when I saw this bug crawling on the arm of my chair. I woulda picked it up, but it had these pincers. They were much thinner than an ants, but about the same length. It as a flattish bug that reminded me of a conch sea shell. It had a yellow outline (hard to describe). And it was crawling closer and closer and closer... So I flicked it away. Or at least tried to. It kinda... mushed. I've never smashed a bug with so light a flick!!! And here this poor with was curled with with his behind now merged to the arm of the chair. Not pretty. A few minutes later, something bit my arm. It was another of those bugs! It wasn't the one I had flicked obviously; it was still busy being dead. This one I shook off instead of flicked. But after that I went inside.

Comment

• Ew, they sound weird! Happy 4th of July, everyone!!! Well, Americans. I have alot going in my life, but, nothing to write about. Hm, let me think......

Oh, my mom went to Costa Rica to visit her family and she will be gone for 2 weeks. I have to take care of my brother and sister and dad. None of them know how to cook, do laundry, or keep a clean house. So, I have to do it. Not complaining, it's kinda fun!

Hm, tonight I am going to see fireworks with a whole bunch of people I don't know. Maybe I will see some one I know. Everywhere I go, I see someone I know. It's just a matter of who.

Hm, oh, my dad, yesterday, said he didn't want me to read any more 'wizard's books', meaning YW. Finaly I convinced him to let me. Then this morning he said 'don't get on the internet, you go on too much, it's weird.' Once again, I convinced him to let me on. My brother get's on more than I do!!

Chani, I hope youre kid gets better! I hate it when someone is sick, you just have to set back and watch them be sick. It's depressing.

I think this is the longest post I have ever written. And it is all boring stuff!
                                **Neets**

Comment

Working...
                                X