No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nitafan211, yeah i'm a pretty old member. Glad you all had a great July 4 because I didn't really do much. BTW, camping isn't as great as it's cracked up to be. Stuff like that has to be made fun. If you're a teenager, you're not too young to go camping. I went with my boyfriend and some other ppl when I had just turned 15. But my parents didn't exactly know about it...
    "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

• M said:
      Cool new avie Peter, you drew it yourself right?
      I like drawing my own, they look more like me in different styles that way. It's meant to be the anime style. I'll try again later.
      Fox said: I wondered why fireworks were going off when I got back from London saturday night!!!!
      No It would not be for that reason as that would be a day early!! how thick can I get???!!
      Ah, but July 3rd is the highly-significant 228th anniversary of the last day the North American colonies outside Canada were still part of the Empire .

Oh yeah, and did you find Planet Hollywood while looking for "planet something" in London ?
      Vegan_chick said:He is even a nature lover! Look, I have a picture of him hugging a tree!!
      Uh-oh. This is bound to mean a whole load of Ron/tree fanfics .
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• hee hee. I remember Jen. btw, Nancy Drew doesn't really come on here anymore jen Matrix rocks!!!!!!!! And I dunno about everyone else but the 3rd one was just as good as the other two. The second one wasn't actually very good.... the first was definitly the best though.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• Ron/Tree fanfics? lol!

I love the matrix, but my mom doesn't let me watch some parts because they are rated R, so it was kinda hard to catch on. I was very distracted when i saw the first one, so I was confused when I saw the other ones.

Look, I changed my avie! YAY! I like it because it looks like Rupes is looking out of a window.
          ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• I have not seent he 2nd or 3rd Matrix, but, everyone said they were bad. Have any of you seen Bill and Ted's Great Adventure? That has what's his name, um, Kuenna Reves in it. I don't know how to spell his name.
            Great Avi. VC! Oh, and, Peter you drew that! cool!
            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            **Neets**
            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• hee hee. Kuenna... Keannu Reeves. Never seen it... What's it about?
              2nd was ok, 3rd rocked. And I say so what to R movies....
              *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

• It's complicated to explain but, it has time travel in it and they have to pass there oral history exam but, they are really funny along the way.
                **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• History exams and time travel... hmm... I'm gonna have to see that one...
                  Ooh! Has anyone seen the Breakfast Club? I saw that at my cabin and it was sooooooo good!
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• The Matrix is awesome!!! That has to be my favorite movie. Lord of the Rings: Two Towers is my second, Fellowship of the Ring is my third, and fourth is the Return of the King. I know some LOTR book fans weren't as happy with the movies as I am because the plot wasn't like the books too much. But I know I loved it! I liked the Matrix Reloaded also, but the action wasn't the same as in the first. Revolution, though... Meh. It was okay, but no where near as good as the first.

My Fourth of July was okay. I didn't do anything. Besides, of course, the local fireworks.

PM:
                    Uh-oh. This is bound to mean a whole load of Ron/tree fanfics.
                    Hahahaha!!!!!! ((sorry, I find that really really amusing...))

I'm sure a lot of people weren't allowed to see the second Matrix. But there's nothing wrong with the third.

Camping! I love camping!!! Yes, yes, yes.

Updates on my new pets.

Mr. Buggles is still cacooning. Anyone know how long it's supposed to take for a moth or butterfly? Cuz I think he may have died in there... Fuzzbuzz 'poops like crap!' as a friend put it. He's a bigger caterpillar now. Sammy is a happy dog. He runs, plays, and wags his tail. He likes to pick stuff up and carry it off. He started to carry away Fuzzbuzz in his box once. So funny! But he looks so cute when he steals socks. Then he tried to play with Sparkle. They were both outside; Sammy was off his leash because he doesn't run away. Sammy dropped down so that his front legs were flat on the ground. He had his tail wagging, and he barked softly a few times like, "Sparkle, come play with me!" But Sparkle ran. He does that to Cinnamon too. It's so cute!
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• ...it's been an insanely long time.
                      Part of it wasn't my fault; my computer got so many viruses it ate the virus scanner, but I did have various opportunities to log on using somebody else's computer. I just got into the habit of not visiting, I guess...that makes me sad.
                      So, what's been going on? (Note that Amber's lazy and doesn't want to read the crapload of posts since she last signed on. But hey, if you all don't feel like retracing new in-jokes etc., that's ok...)
                      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• HELLO!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to not visit YW that often anymore. I need to start being more obsessive!

I'm babysitting! So(not)fun!!! Oh well, I get money. And my dad's girlfriend is makeing her famous garlic bread! WITH CHEESE!!!!!!!! So yummy it is!!!!!
                        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• "I need to start being more obsessive!" If you're not obsessive I dunno who is....
                          ppc!!! Wow... Uh.... You haven't been here for like half a year. I don't think I could summarize though... I'm not very good at that... *sniff* But the excerpts are up if you haven't seen those...
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• yep...*sigh* I admit I've joined/created a couple more forums.
                            I feel so bad, I don't know anybody anymore...and I was scanning some threads and thought, 'Wow...I've changed, and I'm sure everybody else has...'
                            So, this is sort of a test run to see if I can catch up with you people.
                            ...I've missed that smiley.
                            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I am not old enought to have remembered ppc. Guess I am not old enough to have remembered any oldbies! Ah well, nice to meet you!
                              **Neets**

Comment

• Hi! *glomps enthusiastically* I haven't been around for ages, and I don't know who you are, and what are you called?
                                I'm papercrane, or ppc, or Amber. Take your pick. I joined early August and left around May-ish. I'm female and fifteen and my most reliable email is paperdragoness@yahoo.com and am currently taking an advanced creative writing class that totally rocks. We wrote a seventeen-part poem about sporks. How awesome is that?
                                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X