The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel_Star:
    Oh, I almost forgot. Yesterday there was a baby deer in my neighbor's backyard.
    I love deer. We used to see them all the time in Flordia.

Sparkle nearly caught a bunny the other day. It was so cute, and it was a baby still. I shoved the cat until she moved, but the bunny was shocked, so he didn't flee. I just sat there and watched it for a moment. Then it hopped through the bars of Sammy's outdoor cage (which we put away now because he doesn't like it). I swear, the distance between bars in the cage is narrow, 2 inches or less apart. It was so neat to see that.

Heh heh. Buck Whiley... *shakes head* Maybe that's not such a good idea. There's nothing stopping him from making it innapropriate. Which he likes to be.

I love foxes and wolves. *huggles animals* And bunnies and...

Tuna. *shudders* I don't see how anyone can like tuna. Or any kind of fish at all. Blech.

I love watching bats fly by when we play outside at night. I haven't seen any recently though.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I've got nothing to do. It's 85 outside, so I don't want to do anything out there. That's sad about the bat. My dad doesn't have a gun, and I don't think he could kill a bunny. They're too cute. Besides, I wouldn't let him. He named a groundhog he sees by the road every now and then... I think he calls it Catty or something.
      <3
      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• You know what's really disgusting? Raw clams. We went clamming in Massachusets (did I spell it right?) last year and my grandfather was just eating them. Ew, ew, ew....
        I live in the country. There are more animals around than people. ^_^ For a week last fall there was a goose that never left our property.
        Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• Meh... I hate guns. There's never anything good that comes from them. People hunt and kill animals, kill each other in street fights, kill 'enemies' in wars. Accidentally shoot people, ricochette and kill people, commit suicide and kill theirselves. That's all they symbolize; death. No matter what way you look at guns, they're bad. As an argument, a person could say self defense. But... self defence with the threat of death?

Eww... clams... ewww.

heh. A flock of geese landed in our front yard one time when we lived in florida. Canyon was begging to be let outside (she didn't know about the geese) and as soon as she saw them, she flipped around and hid somewhere in the house. Silly cat.

Canyon isn't really an outdoor cat. When the weather is really nice, she'll pound on the door with her little paws until we let her out. She's really good about not leaving our house when she's outside. Whenever it's time for her to come in, she gets mad. If you pick her up, she'll struggle and bite. But after POing the pathetic Canyon, she'll go straight to the door. Silly cat.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I don't like sea food, except for clam chowder. I like tuna, but only with mayo and eggs. Then it's good. I can't think of anything else to write. I'm so bored.
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Heyheyhey, look everyone! I have a hundred posts! Took me long enough. ^_^ But I lurked for awhile after I joined. Shyness...heh.
              Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• I love seafood! It's so good! Shrimp, crabs, lobster. The only bad thing is that it's really expensive in Minnesota because the ocean is so far away! One time my family went to Maryland and they have the best crab there!
                Gryphon, you should just make a list of all your cats and there personalities because you have a lot and they're all so different.
                Peanut Butter:Jelly
                as Gryphon:?
                A)hyperness
                B)cats
                C)rpgs
                d)all of thee above
                Haha I love doing little test questions!
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Ooh! I wanna name em! I think I know them all...
                  Sparkle
                  Canyon
                  Cassie
                  Um.... I know you have four Gryph! I can't remember the last one... *grumbles* I have three kitties, Lily, Shadow and Mystery Cute kitties...
                  Mmm... Fish! I need to get Gryphon to like Tuna....
                  Recipe for really good Tuna sandwiches:
                  Ingredients:
                  1.Chicken of the Sea Tuna (I know it's got a really annoying song but it's REALLY good tuna.)
                  2. chopped up Onions (really tiny pieces)
                  3. chopped up Celery (really tiny pieces)
                  4. Mayo
                  Steps:
                  1.Open the can and squish down the lid of the can over the sink so you get all the juicy stuff out. ALL OF THE JUICY STUFF!!!
                  2. Put all of the tuna into a bowl
                  3. put about two large spoonfuls of mayo into the bowl and mix it until you can't really distinguish the mayo
                  4. put in the little pieces of celery and onions
                  5. Scoop the tuna onto a slice of bread
                  And there's your tuna fish sandwich
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• Tuna is gross. I think that is the longest post I've seen you do M. You must be REALLY bored.

Comment

• Yes I am. And I used to post a lot of long posts... *sigh* we all have more one liners these days...
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "I could live

Comment

• Hey! I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It has to be the bad-for-you jelly packed with forget-what-it's-called instead of the natural kind that doesn't have the bad -forget-what-it's-called. Oh, just asked my mom. It's hydrogenated. Probably spelled that wrong.

I've talked about my cats' personalities before, I know, but I don't mind describing them again. I love my wonderful kitties! Heh. And we have a lot of new people who weren't here when I posted about them. So I'll do all of my cats starting with Canyon.

We got Canyon as a kitten on Mother's Day half a billion years ago. In fact, I think it was the day before Mother's Day... ((I was born on Mother's Day, but Sunday and my B-day don't always fall on the same day)) Canyon is brown, long-furred, green-eyes, and has little white paws. Her paws have fur tufts sticking out the bottom. It likes really weird. She's a beautiful cat and a lot of the times a picture of her is on the desktop. Like the current desktop. Here, I'll upload a picture.

As for her personality... she's completely insane. No kidding. Most of the day she spends on the arm of a couch, having a hissy fit at every cat that passes by. Especially Cinnamon. Cinnamon likes to stalk her. Hehe. One time Canyon and Sparkle were curled up side by side (she tolerates Sparkle) and Canyon's tail flicked right in front of Sparkle's face. Oohoo! Sparkle's paw was on that tail in a flash. And Canyon's tail is her prized possession. If people touch her tail, she freaks. If a cat touches her tail... *shakes head* Canyon won't stand up to any cat except for Cassie. And they have big fights.

I wouldn't call a cat insane because of that. No. It's more the fact that she bites me when I'm peacefully reading on the ground. Or anything else. And she won't leave me alone. Her ears will be back and her eyes wide. Eesh.

Then we moved. Sparkle was the friendly neighborhood cat who adopted us. She loved food, and whenever she heard the click of the wet food can opening, she'll run straight to the door, abandoning whatever she was doing outside. Sparkle is a calico with thick, coarse fur. She has green eyes. Sparkle is a pretty big cat. Not fat, more of a bull-dog type of big. She's the hunter kitty who likes to bring us 'presents.' Moles and maybe the occaisonal mouse. Sometimes she gets birds. Sparkle is a grouch, but she loves attention. She'll pur at the first touch. Silly kitty.

When Sparkle first became our cat, we saw Cassie around sometimes. Maybe running through the bushes or hiding. She wouldn't let anyone get near her. Cassie was known as 'Dark Sparkle' because her fur was much darkle than Sparkle's. Naw, it wasn't anything like she was Sparkle's evil twin... that was Darkle, but I'll get to that cay later.

A neighbor who lived up the street (I've been refering to him as Joe) said that there were kittens living under a boat across the street. So we went over there. It was Dark Sparkle with three little kittens: one calico, a grey tabby, and a brown tabby. We instantly knew the calico was a girl because there aren't any boy calicos (weird, but true). All of them were starved. With a little bit of coaxing, my brother could pet Cassie. The orange tabby was the bravest. A bit later we came back with food. Everyday we brought them food, until one time we brought a basket, pet carrier, and tuna. (I HATE tuna, but no cat can resist it. ) Cassie/DS went into the carrier after the tuna. We shut the door and put the kittens in a basket to be taken to the vet. They all had worms. Cassie weighed either 2 pounds or one pound, the poor cat. That's really underweight.

We took care of the kittens. The calico was named Callie. The other two were boys. Cinnamon was the orange, Indigo was the grey. His little paws were purplish!

Well, we had a total of 7 cats at that time, way way too many, especially because the kittens were so demanding. Cassie was very protective of them and sometimes took them under the bed with her (they were in my brother's room). The silly kittens would get stuck in all the funniest places, but they were so cute. They'd tackle each other and play all the time. Cinnamon was the cutest and boldest. Everyone wanted to adopt him, but he was ours. We gave away Indigo and Callie. I wnated to keep them all! Cinnamon was also the runt of the three. He's still small; he'll never be the size of a full-grown adult.

You'd never beleive that Cassie was a feral kitty now. She's my best buddy. Every morning when I wake up, she runs into my room and purs. Everywhere I go, she follows me. Cassie has pretty green eyes.

Cinnamon is an orange tabby as I've said. he has pretty amber eyes. Everything he does is cute, and he knows it. He has this sweet high pitched mew, and little Cinnamon is very vocal. His tail is a foot long; it's so long that we measured it. Cinnamon is really really smart for a cat; nearly the opposite of Sparkle. Heh. He likes to jump in the laundry basket because he knows we'll carry him around the house.

So four cats. Cinnamon, Canyon, Cassie, and Sparkle. I'll tell you about Sammy and the Darkle later.

I don't do one liners! :P

now to copy my post in case it doesn't go through. That's an insanely long post. It would be a nightmare if I had to retype it.

[adds:]
                        Woah, that was about 5,500 characters. *shakes head* It'll take a while for Canyon to finish loading.

Comment

• Oh my gosh. You win the longest post ever award. Canyon has glowing green eyes in that picture. It's almost scary.
                          Wow Gryphon wherever you live it sure is a pretty place!
                          I guess I'll describe my pet...(this is going to be very pathetic.)

Sammy-My leopard gecko, he's very pretty and yellow with brown spots all over him. His tail is striped black and white and his eyes are purple. On the top of his head he has markings in the shape of a smiley face.
                          He loves to do staring contests, (I win, leopard geckos are one of the only lizards that can blink.) He eats tons of live crickets every day and has the reflexes of a cat. I swear he acts exactly like a kitty.
                          He likes to climb (or try to climb,) the walls of his cage and then he goes upside down on the ceiling. (It's awesome.)
                          Hmmmm that's all I can think of for now.

Comment

• What, I live in a pretty place? YOu can see the street in that picture, which means I have virtually no front yard. Mom is thinking about moving again, but I don't want to. I love my neighborhood. I wouldn't be loosingmy friends this time though... except for the ones who do live in my neighborhood.

Her eyes aren't supposed to be green there. Cat's eyes would be black, but cats' eyes always reflect light from cameras. Then you get really weird colors... See her puffy tail? She's a vain kitty.

Heh. You can see two poles in the picture, one is hidden behind a plant. The one to the right, the hidden one doesn't really touch the ground. We have an AOL disc under it, but it still doesn't touch the ground. AOL stinks. Sometimes Sparkle rubs up against it and it creaks, which scares the poor kitty.

Comment

• Dang Gryphon!!! That's the longest post EVER! I swear. I've been here for almost 2 years and there's never been a longer post. Or at least not one with substance.... there was the funfun post.... *Screams and runs away*
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• So... how many awards have I won so far? Three? I forget what my other two were...

Heh. M says I spent 40 minutes on that post; she timed. I'm a bit obsessive, aren't I? But I hope everyone at least reads it! Otherwise there was no point in it. *grumbles* And for all of you who can't think of anything to say but one liners...

Though I can't think of much beyond one liners when I'm really tired at night.

And it had 16 paragraphs! If I ever need to write a long essay for school, this is the topic to choose.

Comment

Working...
                                X