No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES!!!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT THE HORRID ANIMAL STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!Meh. Oh well! The other night, my family made lobster, and I kinda got attatches to it, and it was sad when it died. Actually, it didn't exactly die. It was murdered. It fried to death in a pan of boiling water. So sad. His name was George. And the other one was Alex. Bee eye double you!
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• hey who has aim we should chat on that since alot of people cant use the chat here
      "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
      The sun also rises,
      The day goes on."

Comment

• You have AIM? Me and BIW and originally Gryphon were IMing, what's your screenname?
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• C0okieMonster032 I talk to Gryphon sometimes Oh you like Philip Pullman too sweet that was a good series

The sun also rises,
          The day goes on."

Comment

• I guess I might log on to aim if you guys want me too! Just tell me!
            zgirldiva5
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• well I added you I hope AM replys

The sun also rises,
              The day goes on."

Comment

• A new dog? I have three.
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• And I have zero. I know it's very pathetic...

Comment

• I just have one but I lover her lots

The sun also rises,
                    The day goes on."

Comment

• Okay I think it's time for us to stop the one liners. This is pathetic people.

Comment

• I just skimmed the other posts. I wasn't on for less than a day, and already there are three more pages!

I have a cute little puppy named Sara. I used to have a kitty, but we had to put him down. It was really sad. When I was in third grade (I think) I had a box turtle, but we let her go near a pond because I couldn't take care of her and she kept getting sick.

My AIM is Linz0901. Vgdawn is still not working for me. I haven't done anything but read the whole day and I'm tired. I can't think of anything else to type.
                        <3
                        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• VGdawn isn't working for anyone All the AG sites have been down since yesterday I'll tell you when they're up again. *is hopeful*

My AIM: Dairiene626
                          I know I know, I spelled Dari's name wrong, don't bug me about it.
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "I could live

Comment

• I have no time to read the FIVE pages thats been written in less than 24 hours!! DO YOU GUYS SLEEP?? I'v never seen so many pages written in such a small space of time!! 170 new posts was all I could see when I got on!! I'm going to have to skim alot of it and then do nothing about it!
                            Hope you all are ok and are enjoying your monday I HAVE FOUR MORE DAYS LEFT AT WORK BEFORE I LEAVE!!!!
                            Fox
                            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• You're leaving your job? Or vacation?
                              Sleep? What's that? nggggggg.....
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• Angel_Star/Fox: The story of my life.
                                There's always somebody on the computer at my house, or using the phone. Usually by the time I get on the TOGR is waay ahead of me, so I just didn't post. That made it worse. So now I go on as soon as I sign on and right before I leave.

No, no avidgamer sites are working for me, either...And I really want to join WorldSoul.
                                Edit:
                                AIM: Swimstar517 and/or twistedpaperclip42.
                                Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X