No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *does the 'I have the mp3 I've been trying to find for over 2 freakin' months' dance*
    "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
    "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Uh. What song are you dancing too? You haven't told us that yet!!!
      *does the I don't know what mp3 it is but I'm going to dance anyways dance*
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• wicked *does the 'you guys are crazy, but heck, I'm crazy too so I'll just join the party' dance*

I'm sorry it got so out of hand here a while ago

OMG, read this it is so freakin' hilarious LOL
        ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Yay! I can finally get on vgdawn! I've been having computer troubles. I've been reading all day, as usual. We're going to have a garage sale soon, so I have to go through all my old stuff. *groans* I'm lazy.

We went shopping for school supplies today. My life is boring. I never have much to talk about.

I'm not going to start talking about suicide and depression. I'll just start feeling bad. I've got a headache. I must be thinking too hard.
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Woohoo! VGDawn rocks! haha. VC, I've read that before, funny! Actually, I've read almost every single one of those on that site, even the guest ones. Funny. *does the 'I have no idea why we're dancing but what the heck' dance*
            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• It's called Dark Side Stories, it's from Yu Yu Hakusho. ^_______^

Comment

• Re: Suicide
                Aurora, I don't think that this is really the place to discuss this.
                Really? If The Topic Of Great Randomness isn't the place to discuss this, where is? Hey, I understand that you feel uncomfortable about this, but you might as well deal with ppl who have difficult issues now. Because I guarantee that you will eventually meet some in person in the future.

Back to suicide and cutting. Although I never have had those particular problems, I have helped several people who do. From what I've observed, although some of them need phychiatric medications for disorders they can't control, most suicidal people/cutters are just like you and me. They just have gone through horrendous situations. Consider this: If your family died tomorow and your friends refused to hang out with you, you lost all your money and developed a thyroid problem that made you balloon to 250 pounds, would you want to live? I just wanted to point out that everyone has a point at which things get so bad, they snap.
                "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_RED">LOOK, jen. I KNOW that people have problems. I do. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, AND anger management problems. I've been in Special Education since the middle of 5th grade (I'm going into 10th now), and before that, I was almost thrown out of a private school, and in 4th and 5th grade I was in the principal's office almost every day. I have to take medication daily, and I don't like it. I've considered suicide before, I didn't go through with it, thankfully, I have some very good friends who helped me through it. Oh, and I'm overweight, too, DOES THIS PROVE MY POINT?!</span>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">If you or someone you know is considering suicide, go to this website: http://www.save.org/</span>

Comment

• Originally posted by vegan_chick:
                    OMG, read this it is so freakin' hilarious http://www.jerrythefrogproductions.c...OfAzkaban.html
                    This is very strange. Anyone who likes it is very strange.

Oh, wait, I liked it. I must be very strange too.
                    Originally posted by jen26:
                    developed a thyroid problem that made you balloon to 250 pounds
                    Hey, don't get personal ... oh, you weren't. Oops. Never mind.

I don't think I got quite that heavy, either.
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Our whole school had to read a book about that, it's called Kissing Doorknobs. It's very funny and I recommend it for everyone!
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I have a friend with that.... But she's a mild case, and she's pretty smart anyway. She was taking Ritalin until it made her have a seizure and now I dunno what she takes...

Hey, s'all cool.... By now, I figure that if I'm a horrible person.... Hey, it's a horrible world, I'll fit in just fine. And I might be a failure, but I'll just obsessively drink up other people's praise and get small highs off that.

Honestly, I don't need drugs. I get high enough from sugar, huggles, praise, and good grades.

Comment

• My mom's getting rid of this internet system soon cause it's too slow and annoying, but that means I can't post at here, or anywhere for that matter! NOOOOOO! I'm gonna DIE without VGDawn, and YW!!!!!!!! Not to mention my media player... I'M GONNA DIE!!! I thought that the area I moved to was nice. Not anymore. I still haven't found a company that offers DSL in my area. Wow this sucks.

Kettens are cool!!!! I LUUUUUUUV my kittens! Even though they're not mine!!! My sibling's kittens luv me more that them. They're evil.

WOW!! This stupid internet service is so slow. I tried loading a song on my media player, and it took TWENTY FREAKIN' MINUTES TO LOAD! I was about to murder my computer!
                          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Poor BIW We'll miss you!!!! Or wait... Couldn't you get on anywhere else?
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

• I went swimming today. I probably got burned, 'cause I don't tan, I burn. Two bugs got in my hair, and a spider crawled on my arm. I guess they like me way too much.

I love kittens. There are some at the barn I ride at. They're so cute. Some of the cats there don't like people, though.

Danzrgrl and I might do a duet at our next dance recital. That's a long way away, though. Like May, I think. We still haven't gotten the video from the last dance.

How could you murder a computer? I nearly died without my computer while we were on vacation. It had crashed like a week before and so I went two weeks without getting on the computer. I got on one at the library, but it was slow and I could only stay on for a little bit. That was awful.

My puppy's being cute. She's got little pink bows on her ears. I'll have to get a picture soon. I love my little puppy.
                              <3
                              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Yum that fly lookes good! ~lol~

I love the TOGR it's so cool you can be very random and i'm very good at that, you can ask Angel_Star! hahahaha! I love this site thanks DD and im sorry for writing the one sentance thingys!

I am very sad! and stressed because my mom has poison ivy!!! Tear, Tear! so yea... o i just remembered that it was Tuesday! Talk about strange!

Angel_Star- i can't wait until our duet it's goin to be so fun don't you think? o i am so BORED... GGGrrr that makes me mad that i don't have anything to do!!!

That was so random.. but hey that would be why the topic would be of great Randomness! Duh! i'm out of it today! hahahaha of course there usually isn't a day where i'm not out of it!

"My horns are holding up my hallo but my hallo is getting to heavy for the horns to hold up...HELP"

"Sorry i couldn't rezist mate..o by the way..nice hat" From Pirate's of the carribean "You've got to have been the worst pirate i have ever heard of...but you have heard of me! From Pirate's of the Carribean

~Danzrgrl101~
                                "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
                                "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
                                "You've got to have been

Comment

Working...
                                X