The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Ok. That was a bit... strange.

I'm so tired. Which is normal for me. I don't know why I'm always tired. The book I'm reading right now is ok, but it's now great. I'm on Gaia right now, trying to figure it out. It'll take me a while. I want coffee. One of my friends used to go to Starbucks twice a day. It was the only thing that kept her awake.
    <3
    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• *huggles BIW* I'm gonna miss you!!! Comebacksoon!
      I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks starting July 23rd. Don't post too much for me!

Danzgrl likes to eat flies. And the bugs like to eat Angel_Star, very interesting. What kind of dance do you guys do? Jazz? Ballet? Hip Hop? I used to take ballet when I was younger also I took tap.
      I Love Gaia! So FUN!
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I do jazz. I used to take tap too, but I quit. I enjoy jazz a lot more. Danzrgrl takes jazz and ballet. I can't think of anything else to say...
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I'm blowing off bottled up energy from a seven hour car drive. Wheeeeeeeeee! I was visiting my (computerless) grandparents this weekend.
          BIW! Don't leeaaave! Are you getting a new internet system to replace the old one?
          I remember one day a few years ago my friend brought me to her dance class on bring-a-friend day. I think I embarassed her. I'm such a klutz sometimes. She's the graceful one, I'm the sports one, heh.
          *bounces off to catch up elsewhere*
          Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• I'm a klutz. I can't help it. I trip over my own feet at least once a day. It's really sad. Dance is the only time I'm not a complete klutz.
            <3

Comment

• I should have said this yesterday. It's got nothing to do with any of the preceding posts, which is good, since this is the ToGR .

20th July is the 35th anniversary of Neil Armstrong climbing down a short ladder and standing on the Moon. Since the last anyone saw of Kit and Nita, they were heading for the Moon, it's *gasp* relevant! Oh no!

Oh yes, Neil Armstrong, in case anyone doesn't know, was the first man on the moon, out of only 12 who have got there so far. Well, it was the 60s and thus ancient history to some. I was 11, and I was allowed to stay up late and watch the TV programme about it. Or was that their return to earth?
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Ack! I just accidentily exited the posting window and I forgot what I typed! So I have to type a new one:

I WILL MISS YOU GUYS TOO!!!!!!! I will get to come on, but only on the weekend at my dad's house (one of the advantages of haveing divorced parents), but not during the week. I am getting a new internet service (once I find one)and I will be happy! Actually, now, my mom might keep it for a bit longer 'cause it's kinda working now that a bunch of the junk on the compy had been deleated.

You can kill a computer. Either you crash it, or you take a hammer and smash it. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *ahem* uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• whos leaving? what? why? BIW why are you leaving ?Just when I was getting to know you , its great here!!

PM thats inportant to me to!! And I see what you mean about the link! But would DD mean it to be like that?? God you saw it!! thats soo cool, Can't think of anyone I know that would have seen it! if they have they never said anything! was there a lot of partying at the time? bet there was!! ok bye people
                  Fox
                  God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Relevence? In the ToGR? I think I was -21 when Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon. That is, unless my math totally went to pieces over the summer.

*chains BIW to the forum* Who's leaving?
                    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• Hey there folks... ToGR has slowed down just a bit and I am glad 'cause I haven't had a great deal of time to keep up recently.

Anyways... just checking in.
                      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Yay SHOPPING!!!! I love clothes. I love shopping. We're going to the Mall of America again and going shopping, Yay! The only problem is I kind of fit kids clothes and I kind of fit teenage clothes. I'm in between, I need to eat more.
                        Today I went to the doctor and got shots. They didn't really hurt. I thought it would but I didn't have to get the ones that hurt...(more yay!) I'm having a pretty good day considering that it's raining outside.
                        YAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!
                        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Oh, I haven't been here forever! My internet connection wasn't working. And a neighbor's old tree finally gave way and fell down, taking wires of all sorts with it. One wire was stretched taunt and wrapped around a pine tree's branch. The branch was smoking... Electrical wire. *shudders* Luckily it was raining.

Hey Sammy! He poked his head in my room -- no Cassie to chase him away this time. Now he's leaving... And he has my sock! *grumbles* Silly dog. Also, he used my room as a bathroom a few days ago. Twice. Why my room???

Karate is fun, but soooo complex. I have another lesson today. Still a nothing belt; nothing new.

We found a moth + butterfly book. Mr. Buggles was a bumble bee moth (how'd I guess? ) and Fuzzbuzz is a wooly bear caterpillar, soon to be Isabella moth. Dunno what kind of caterpillar Buggles was. We found two fuzzy white caterpllars. First was unnamed. We had to let him go cuz we didn't know what to feed him. The second was smaller. We named this one Peanutbutter after Grace's dog, Peanut, who found the little caterpillar accidentally. We had to let him go too.

So now to look back at posts. *groans*

Zgirl:
                          Hee-hee. Little bro and Joe they rhyme. It sounds like my friends neighborhood. (She has a lot of kids in it.)
                          Reminds me. Invasion of Joe's house!!!

Heh. Little bro, Grace, and I were outside. We were desperately bored, so we went up the street to see who could play. Bran had been so much of a pain lately that we decided we weren't going to bother with him. Instead, we knocked on Joe's house. BB answered the door, saying we couldn't come in because their parents weren't home, but Joe was downstairs exercising. So naturally we came in. Joe was downstairs eating. Err... exercising. As soon as he noticed we were there, Joe started exercising. BB said Joe couldn't play; he had to work out for 30 minutes a day. The three of us went to Grace's house and played with cards. 30 minutes later we were back at Joe's house. BB looked out his upstairs window and said that we still couldn't come in. Little bro asked (heh heh), "is the door locked?" Before BB could answer, we ran inside and downstairs. BB called out, "Our parents are here! You can't stay."
                          "Out the back, go, go, go!" (Grace)
                          We ran out of the basement and out the back door, dodging their excited dog.

It was so much fun... though BB lied when he said his parents were home.

Now to read the next posts.

BiW:
                          I LUV MY KITTIES! Well, they're not really mine, but anywho, I LUV THEM!!!!!! I have one of them on the desk right now, and she's stepping on the keyboard. Teehee. I'm bored. MUST PUT ON MUSIC!!!! Hmmm... LINKIN PARK!!!!!
                          BW is getting a cat. He's naming it Skittles... *shakes head*

LINKIN PARK!!!!

*huggles BiW* I'll miss you. I hope you find a good internet connection soon! Or keep your current one long enough.

Chani:
                          Hey there folks... ToGR has slowed down just a bit and I am glad 'cause I haven't had a great deal of time to keep up recently.
                          Really weird. I noticed it. I expected it to grow by at least five pages. It was only two. I miss you when I don't see you.

Z:
                          Today I went to the doctor and got shots. They didn't really hurt. I thought it would but I didn't have to get the ones that hurt...(more yay!) I'm having a pretty good day considering that it's raining outside.
                          YAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!
                          I can't stand shots. I can't stand needles. I can stand blood, which is really weird. I squeeze my eyes shot when the vet got Sparkle her shots. I can't take it...

I just have to say that Diablo [II] is sooo much fun!!! 'Cept I start screaming at my Elly when she gets stuck in a room. Elly is my partner. I have a really bad habit of stopping mid battle to pick up gold and other items. I've done that when I fought bosses too, like Blood Raven. I keep on growing up levels, but I don't know what to spend my skill points on. Molten boulder or Feral Rage? Ahh, I don't know! I love being the Druid though. My brother says the Assassin is the best character.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by Fox:
                            I see what you mean about the link! But would DD mean it to be like that?? God you saw it!! thats soo cool, Can't think of anyone I know that would have seen it! if they have they never said anything! was there a lot of partying at the time? bet there was!! ok bye people
                            Fox
                            Oh, I was just looking for some connection. It's still relevant, since Nita and Kit have been to the Moon several times, even if they do avoid the future site of the Hilton.

I think it may only have been the splashdown I saw . I think I was on a train going back to England for a holiday when the actual Moon landing took place. Oh well. Either way, 11-year-olds were tired and went to bed, and didn't join in any parties.
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• *huggles Gryphon* I was starting to get worried about you..... I haven't talked to you since Sunday!!! Which is a long time for you.... And for me too... hee hee.
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

• Ooo. I can't stand shots. *shudder* I hate them. Earlier there was a huge storm here. This big cherry tree fell, knocked down like eight fence boards, and fell into another tree in our yard. That tree nearly knocked down the other side of the fence, but luckily it didn't.

Danzrgrl is over at my house right now. We're going to the library soon. Funfunfun!
                                <3

Comment

Working...
                                X