No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, the chat seems to be new... it says how many people are using it (not counting nitafan - ever - for some reason).

It'd be interesting to know if it now works for those who couldn't use it before.

Umm, something random - I just watched DVDs of Fantasia, Allegro Non Troppo and Fantasia 2000. I wasn't impressed with F2000, though it had some good parts.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• RANDOMNESS!!!

I created a Quiz of Random Knowledge. ^^

http://www01.quizyourfriends.com/tak...ledge&c=0&a=08

I got bored. Go take it. Now. If you score over fifty, I'll give you a virtual cookie. Chocolate chip. ^^

Oh yeah, and the answer for the first question is wrong- I hit the wrong button. --'' Stupid me. And those things are impossible to edit. Stupid thing.

Comment

• Oh yay! I got a 30 on the quiz! I'm going to Holiday World , so I won't be on much today... I was woken up today by my dad and brother playing loudly. They are the two loudest beings on earth. I'm sure that if I turned my cd player all the way up I could still hear them. It was like 7:30 and I had to get up at 8:00. Grr... I didn't get to sleep till around midnight. I was reading as usual.

I still can't get into chat.
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• HAI!!!!!!! My kitty Taulha is whatching TV! She's so cute! She was sitting on my shoulder, and my brother turned on the TV, and she started watching it, so I put her on a chair, and now she's waching it! She's so cute! Again!

Anywho, um... Cool quiz Aurora! I got a fifty or something.
          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Ugh, I got a 40!

Thankyou Pops. I am still not sure why it won't work for me.

3 guesses to where you got your cats name, Biw.

What's Holiday World? I have never heard of it......

I don't think I have anything elese to say. Let me think. Nope, nothing. Oh, yes I do! Im getting a tooth pulled.

Okay, if you come on, come to chat!
            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            **Neets**
            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Teehee. I luff my kitty. Well, technicaly, she's my sister's cat, but she loves me more than my sister, so she's more mine. My sister picks her up all the time and is constantly holding her. Teehee. I'm nice to my Taulha.(who is mine) She sleeps on my shoulder when I'm on the computer sometimes, like now. It's so cute. My sister had camp all this week, so I get the kittys all to myself. My brother is nice he lets me play with his cat all the time. I luff my little kiy ca. Awwwness. She's sleeping on me. How cute. Ow. Her claws are burrowing into my skin. Meep. I am overwelmed with happiness.

Comment

• I am not really a cat person. My mom and brother are both allergic, so it sorta presents a problem if we ever get one. My dad had a cat when he was little. She lived 19 years. Half my mouth is numb. I got that tooth pulled. I bite my tounge alot.
                **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I luff cats. You got a tooth pulled? Ouch. It's funny when your mouth is numb. Teehee. I like helium, it's funny. I like being squeeky. HAHAHA! I LIKE BEING RANDOM! ROFL! I ALSO LIKE TO LAUGH!!!!! TEEHEE! BOING! BOING! BOING!!!

Comment

• I have never tried helium before.....

It didn't really hurt, just when they gave me my 3 shots! They stung.....
                    **Neets**

Comment

• Hello people... being random. I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!

My mother got back from her vacation early and stopped by today... It was nice hearing about all our family that she went to visit. I haven't seen my sister who lives in Washington for several years now, so it was nice to hear about her. Hopefully next summer I will get to go visit everyone.

Hmm.... not much else going on... type later!
                      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Nita, you've never tried helium?!? *dies* You NEED to. It's the best thing ever. Inhaleing helium should be recomended as a substitute for smokeing, cause it isn't harmfull. Well, not really. I almost suffocated because I inhaled too much and I was laughing so hard. Anywho, I LUFF helium! It's awsome! Anywho, enough of that.
                        *shudder*twitch*cringe*twitch* three??? Three shots. Oh poor you. Dentists are evil. Sometimes. My dentist is especially evil. She's scary looking and treats me like a baby. Good thing I don't go there any more.

HAHAHA! RAINBOW MONKEYS! PONIES AND CHEESE AND PING-PONG BALLS AND LUNCH AND FROGS AND MEXICAN JUMPING BEANS AND SOMEONE-PLEASE-SHOOT-ME-BEFORE-I-HURT-MYSELF.....

Comment

• Yummy. Fried chicken is good.

My mom felt sick after some of the rides we went on. She's still not feeling too well. I don't see why, the rides weren't that fast. I guess my mom has a really sensitive stomach. Every one else was fine.

My brother insisted on going down these little waterslides a gazillion times. I had to go with him. The people in the water park were so rude, pushing little kids and dumping water all over them and stuff. This one guy, he looked about 30 to me but I'm not good with ages, made water squirt right in my face. I was not in a good mood after that. My eyes are really sensitive, it's weird. When water gets in them it kills. Sunlight also hurts.

Before we left we got funnel cake. *drools* It was so good! I think I drank too much pepsi there. I'm really hyper. There is no way I can sleep any time soon. I love having free drinks!

I'm running out of things to say... My dentist is nice, but my orthodontist (sp?)... *shudder* I think she hates me or something. I am so glad I got my dumb braces off. I can't wait for the retainer to go so I never have to go to the orthodontist again.

Wow. I actually wrote a decent sized post. It's a miracle! A bunny ate all our ferns and some other plant I can't remember.
                          <3
                          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• It's really ironic because my dentist's name is Dr. Payne........but he is really, really, nice.

I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN, TOO!!!!

I will try helium as soon as I find a ballon. I hate ballons.......

For some reason, Angel, you remind me of a vampire.......
                            **Neets**

Comment

• What'd you mean helium? Are you addicted or something? The onnly thing that helium does is change your voice for a while. And you gotta be careful 'cause if you inhale too much it's like iinhaling water 'cause helium is not oxigen and you can even die of suffocation.
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Ive heard that before. I think thats why I didn't do it. Alot of my friends at church had ballons and we were playing around and they started to inhale it.
                                **Neets**

Comment

Working...
                                X