No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. Stop insulting me BIW! Nah I'm jk. lol yeah we should stop.
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Lol. Yea, you should. What'd you mean "stop"? Since when have I been insaulting you? Lol.
      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Random image of the day!
        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• ...I feel sad now.

...It's about that accident again. That guy who died, he was a great guy. I mean, I didn't know him well at all, but he was one of those people who stood out.... I remember at the last Student Auction when he was auctioning off a custom love song (he was a musician... played at least five instruments), and dragged at girl up on stage and sang to her as incentive... it was pretty funny because the girl got so embarrassed and couldn't look at the school, she just had her head in her hands, and this expression of 'Oh god....' even though she was grinning. And it's really sad because he would have had a great future....

I'm pretty sure the whole district is in shock and grief, because that guy was just one of those people that everyone likes...

*is sad* I mean, it's not that uncommon here, but it's the first time that I actually knew the person that died... I go to a rural area school, (that's why there's so much unacceptance and so on... usually immigrants go to cities, and the people out in the country and people who's family have been here for a long time- usually white and Christian) and the roads... In the winter we have a lot of bus cancellations and stuff (well, it's not like I'm gonna walk a distance that takes a half hour driving, am I?), for our safety, because the roads, most of them only get plowed once a day and NO SALT TO MELT THE ICE (only important roads get that...). So accidents aren't uncommon. So death is nothing new to the students at my school. If there's an accident within the school boundaries, usually it's either a student, the family of a student, or someone a student knew. and it usually happens once or twice a year... I remember my last year of elementary school (grade 8), a guy who went to my high school committed suicide (he hung himself...), and in grade 9, the mother and sister of a girl in my gym class died in an accident, and this year there's this guy, and before that there was another guy who I didn't know- he didn't go to our school, but he went to elementary school with some of the other students...

But the roads and stuff have really got to be fixed. There are at least two dangerous intersections nearby that SHOULD have traffic lights but DON'T. Of course, they're only dangerous because people rip down the roads at 100 km/h and don't bother to do a complete stop because it's not likely another car's coming anyway... The school across the city though, they've got it just as bad- they're stationed on the most dangerous section of a road, and I think four students from there got in an accident and died just going to the nearest Macdonald's for lunch awhile ago...

But it's not happening. --'' So people should be more careful...

End thoughts of the day.

Comment

• Jeez, I was gone one day, no less than one day and there is 3 more pgs! What is this ppl? I am not even going to bother reading them b/c ppl will add more when I read!
            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            **Neets**
            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Nitafan211 I'm with you there! One day and TTOGR has added 4 pages and just think a week ago I was complaining that there was only a few posts here every day!!

Aurora Again I feel really sad for you, I mean Compared to you I feel very cold hearted! I mean out of my school year someone in my class died in a car crash as well, but to me he was a bullie. He picked on me and said loads of nasty stuff to me and made my school day a living hell. But when he died I felt nothing! Not happy or sad, I did not know the guy and I just felft sorry for his family. and I know this is going to sound really evil but I was reading an article on him and laughed cause it said how he was a carming man, who had no enimies and was really nice to everyone! that was not the experiance i had with him!
              What I'm trying to say is yes, this bloke at your school was carming and nice and funny and popular and sounded great! and yes he died BUT as long as you have thoses plesent memories has he really died? He is still being thought about by you and god knows how many others! Thats my thought on death! I know its werid, I really do believe that if there is a memory of that person they are not gone!
              Bet I've made it worse now have'ant i!!
              Fox
              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Hahahaha... OMG, hahaha. Woah, woah, Jen with an axe is a very very scary thing. *hides* I visited WS, don't kill me!

AgentM:
                Art, be my guest. You might want to take a whack at Diegowts too...
                Run, Diego! RUN!!!!

Hehe. And I thought I was evil for feeding my little cousin grass and dirt flavored Harry Potter Jelly beans. Hehe. I told her one was watermelon, the other chocolate.

*huggels Aurora* I can't say anything.

Nitafan:
                Jeez, I was gone one day, no less than one day and there is 3 more pgs! What is this ppl? I am not even going to bother reading them b/c ppl will add more when I read!
                *glares* You WILL read them. Some are pretty important, the rest are just... hysterical. hehe.

Foz:
                He is still being thought about by you and god knows how many others!
                But he had such a great future, such a great character, only his preseant lives on inside people, and that's not him, not his past and future. There's much more to people than what you see.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I saw Bowling for Columbine, and I have to say, AMERICA SUCKS! In fact, I was gonna move there when I grew up, but I changed my mind. I'm going to ALASKA! erh, I mean, Canada.
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA?!?!? That's fine with me cause I don't either, even though that's where I live. I want to move to Australia, or Africa. Actually, where I really want to live is a small private island off the coast of somewhere exotic. Yea. Fat chance of that happening. Oh well, as long as I don't have to live in the city, *shudders* I hate the city. I went to New York City, one time, and my mom said I looked like I was born there, but I LOATHE the city. Muahahaha!
                    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• I'm actually starting to change my mind about America.... we've got too many stupid laws. I want to live in Ireland when I grow up. Canada is a good country, some of my cousins live there. What's Bowling for Columbine?
                      hee hee, Gryph, I've done that to my evil little demon sister ALL the time. lol.
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                      "I could live

Comment

• Aurora, I'm so sorry. I haven't had anything like that happen in my school before.

I don't know if I want to stay in America forever. I want to go to somewhere like Spain or France, but I don't want to leave my family. Also, I know America has a lot of things wrong with it, but I kind of like it (don't kill me please )

Comment

• After uni I always thought I would move and teach in the u.s.a or Australia, I know I would get into Australia on a work permit. Not 100% sure about America! Though I may try New York!! mhahahahaha, Night life, expensive living, the robbers and muggers!! best in the world so I've heard! oh, well I could travel and teach

Ireland M? Never thought about trying there as well!! I surpose the fact the quite a few famous authors live there would not influeance you! hahahahahah lol sorry I had to say that!! In fact two of my top 5 live in Island in fact it might be three!!
                          Ireland....I might look into it!
                          Fox

Comment

• lol. 2 of my faves live in Ireland, DD and Eoin Colfer (I think he still lives there...), but that's not why I want to live there. I'm 50% Irish and I'm proud of my irish heritage. What better place to live then Ireland if you want to get away from America?
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

• I love America. Especially Kentucky. I want to visit Ireland though. I'd rather live out in the country, but where I live right now if fine by me. I've a got woods behind my house so I don't feel too crowded. I don't like crowds at all.

I haven't been close to anyone who had died, except for my cat. That was awful, because I had always thought my cat would be there. Animals are my best friends and a lot easier to talk to at times. They won't tell your secrets. In my old neighborhood, a baby suffocated and died across the street. It was terrible.

I'm like a mix of lots of things. I think I'm mostly German, but I'm also Irish and Native American. I think its choctaw Indian. I'm pale as a ghost, though. I don't know what else I am...
                              <3
                              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• HEY DON'T FORGET ONE OF THE GREATS! DD IS JUST AHEAD OF HER IN MY BOOK BUT STILL SHE IS A GREAT...........

HER NAME.......

ANNE McCAFFREY

hahahaha sorry I think she is a great writer as well!! It's taken me something like 7 months to collect all her Dragons of Pern series and I'm nearly there!!! 18 BOOKS in total and now her son is taking it over!! this series is never going to end!! Hey M I might be there as well when you move over!! We can meet in like 20 years time in a pub! I will be old and you will be young!! do my street cred a load of good mhahahah. kidding!
                                Fox

Comment

Working...
                                X