No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It may seem fun but secretly bc and foxtail are planning on making everyone a non insane zombie and giving you all shock therapy!!! RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
    "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
    I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• who gave her chocolate?

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• That is not even cool. Who ever did that, wear aluminnum foil on your head, so we know who you are!!!

Dai
        Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
        I Wear My Suglasses at Night
        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
        CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
        And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
        -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
        Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
        :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
        A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• It's not chocolate that makes me like this, its diet coke and cookies!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• who gave her chocolate?
            Not me! That's my superpower, and I didn't do it... NO chocolate for people who give me (or Ella) headaches.

As for the Invention of the N00b pack- Cress, that sounds about right, actually...

*comes back in a few minute* NO! Actually, SMURCH was the recipient of the first EVER Helpful Newbie Package. Wow. That was... on the 28th of June. Hmm. It's only 2 months old... it celebrates its two-month b'day today. How bizarre. Then ND got one, then Cress... hah. Wow.
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
            Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
            Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
            My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Oh yea!!! I knew that!! He's the guy who said "bring it on" to Aurora.And it wasn't Seans newbie roasts, it was Smurches newbie roasts!!!! Where'd Smurch go anyways?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• *shrugs vaguely* Somewhere...he'll probably be back. he said bring it on to Aurora, I bet he's not the quitting sort.
                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• But is he a bishie too?

Because if he IS, I hug him....

Kitsune Rei
                  Beware- looks can be deceptive...

Comment

• Smurch? Are you a bishie? if so, RUN! Run!
                    Just kidding.
                    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• Wee!!!!! 39 pages!!!!!!!! We need to make it to 40!!!!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• I would post more funs, but it would drive Ella crazy.
                        By the way, I'm a mitten!
                        A sad mitten actuall, because all my topics got buried and nobody goes to them. *starts to sniffle* I need chocolate

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
                        Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
                        "It's better to break a man's leg than his heart"
                        -Seabiscuit
                        READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
                        I promise I will use no more fun funs
                        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                        Be happy life is good

Comment

• Don't cheat by making fun funs. Anyways what's the point of reading "fun" 1,000 times?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Whats a bishie?

Dai
                            Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                            I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                            CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
                            And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
                            -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                            Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                            :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                            A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Haven't you asked this question before crookedfrog? A bishie is a guy with long hair. Like Rysade says he has and like db's avatar.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• Hey. Look! It's a bird, it's a plane, no! It's Rysade!! He's baaaaaaaaack....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X