No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chani.. I have watched that movie about eleven times since I rented it, I watched it again this morning, I think I am obsessed

Aug, I found out I have had a scanner all this time, and I can't use it! I don't know how! Waahh!

I love dances too, but I was born in the wrong time, No one dances with me because they don't know how to dance the way I do.

My nail polish is very distracting, I'm only keeping it like this for a while, and it isn't even barely pink, it's more like magenta-red. I mixed some nail polish the other day (you mix powdered eyeshadow with clear nail polish) and made this neat color, it is silver-gray with red white and blue sparkleys.

I love that poem Z. I think that is what makes poems good, the fact that you can relate to them.
    ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• That guy wrote a million poems for me too read and I could relate to all of them. Just tell me if you want to see more. Or when you get a Gaia account I'll PM them to you!
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I'm sorry BiW I've just been SO busy with the fair and stuff plus i have been sick I really sad now and i feel real bad
        A SPAZ named TOP

Comment

• VC... I am going to get that movie and watch it 3 times in a row... I really liked that one. I have the first one and have obsessed over it for many years.

I have moved off of Linkin Park... now I am on Metallica. Not in a great mood this morning and this was all that suited me. I am better, but the mood has stayed.

Go TOP... I love turtles too! (And frogs and stuff.. but only in pictures.)
          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Linkin Park is WAY not punk. BTW, Gryphon, there's a version out for the PC. BUY FFXI!!!
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Z:
              Where do you go to school Gryph? I want to go to nerd school. i love nerds! (i need to go to ragstock and get a shirt that says I lub nerds on it.)
              *shifty eyes* Somewhere...

Poor TOP.

FFXI for PC? Nice! I've been playing this other computer game, Black and White, a lot recently. It's so much fun! I've talked about it before, I think, but that had to have been a while ago. Lesse, you're a god. It's your choice whether you're good or evil. I keep on swapping sides, but mostly staying around the nuetral zone. You have a creature, and to start out, you get a choice of a monkey, a cow, or a tiger. Naturally I picked tiger. Each one is different, and you can find more to swap your creature in for a different one, like a lion, which I think is the best. They grow over time, and at different rates. The tiger is pretty fast to reach maximum strength (I make mine carry rocks to get stronger), but it takes forever for him to learn something new. You can cast spells - miracles - with worship power by having people worship at your temple. You claim new villages by impressing the citizens, and you increase your range of influence by gaining more beleif. It's so much fun! They're are other gods; some can be allies or enemies. The also have villages and a creature. Creatures can fight. I love that game!

Hehe, Rei is getting mad at everyone now. She's a very irascable person. And because she's dueling Dwin, Sharklord, she's taking all of her rage out on him. First Brennen, Dwin's dad, said that elves were easy to beat. Naturally, Rei being an elf, got mad. Then Eowen said that Rei was showing exactly what elves could do, and Rei got mad because she didn't like to be associated with the rest of the elves, being an outcast. Hehe. Roleplaying is fun.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon: Hehe. Roleplaying is fun.
                *nods* I can't keep up, though. I need to study for a vocab test, but I don't want to. I don't like to study, but if I don't I'll stress over the test really badly, instead of just badly. *grin*

Hmm... I can't think of anything else. My brain is fryed with all the thinking I've been doing today.
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• lol, good luck on finding out where Gryphon goes to school, she's paranoid about that stuff
                  Oh yea, I was right. I KNEW Linkin Park wasn't punk... it's rock right? It's on a lot of the same lists as Evanescence is.. Which is weird cuz I LOVE Evanescence but I don't like Linkin Park...
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• *glares at TOP* You just hate me!!!! Jking. Lol. Could you at least try to come on more? Please please please?????

ROLEPLAYING!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! Fun! YES! MUCHO!!!!! tee hee.

TOP is mad at me. I have no idea why. I denied her a game tyat she wanted to play with me, and she went barracuda on me. And now she's gone, and I can't call her cause my dad's on the phone. *sigh* just my luck.
                    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Don't worry, Biw, things will turn out good. 'It always gets worse before it gets better.' And I have no idea where that is rom. That applys for everyone. If you are having a bad day or week, remeber that. It is what has gotten me through a day sometimes. I had to remeber that earlyer. I blew up at Diego today... I feel so bad. Well, I have to go get ready for school. I will type more tommorow. G' night, everyone!
                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                      **Neets**
                      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Don't blow up... blowing up is bad and then people do things they totally regret when they aren't so mad anymore... and things blow over.

Ahh well....
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• *huggles for everyone*

No, M! Linkin Park is awesome! My friend in Ohio borrowed my Evanescence CD when I was there so she could burn it because she liked it so much, and she hasn't sent it back yet. So in the meantime (there are those, who wanna talk this and that, so I suppose ) I've been listening to Linkin Park. It shows. *points at lyrics excerpt*
                          I also like AC/DC! YEAH OLD-SCHOOL HARDCORE ROCK!! Eheheh.

Okay. *taps foot impatiently* I am READY for school to start. Nine more days of summer. I am bored...
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Yeah, Linkin Park is rock. The lyrics suck though. It's all 'bout depression and suicide. Evanescence can beat LP on suicide, though.

PUNK IS ROCK WITH A MOTIVE.
                            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Heh, heh, BTW, they suspended classes here! Because this big hurricane is passing right on top of us. I think is WAY up but they still canceled classes!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• TOP-I hope you feel better! Get well soon!

Diego-YOu are so lucky! I want school to be suspended about a week so that I can talk to my friends some more...
                                Legalize drugs? tsktsktsk. (lol)
                                I'm not really all that in to linkin park...they're not THAT great.But I'm an R&B sweetie myself!

Here's my school schedule-
                                Social Studies-no comment
                                Phy. Ed.-I hate Gym! And I probably won't like taking showers after gym anyways because I've seen the showers and they're gross!
                                Algebra 1-*whines*
                                Home Ec.-?
                                English-in other words "readboringbooks"
                                Homeroom

Did you know I have to walk to school? I live 5 miles away and in two months the ground will be 2 feet deep in snow! It's so unfair. I don't even get a bus and I live really far away. I wish I could bike through the snow...
                                My mom says she'll drive me to school. Maybe some of the non-working mom's can put together a carpool.
                                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X