No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nails are cool. They're a way to express yourself.
    An Discworld Cd? With what on it? I'm confuzzled. Thankfully I can't forget my schedule because my class all goes the same place at the same time, so I just follow them around.
    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
    I promise not to funfun anymore
    Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Who's Charley and Frances? *me confuzzled*

Painting nails is fun! It's a thing you do when you're bored...speaking of nails my mom got me these pens where you can write on your nails in different colors.
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• lol, Hurricane Charley and Hurricane Frances. There was just a news thing on it like 5 mins ago Z, I think Charley is gone but I'm not sure... Yeah I think it is... And Frances is heading for Florida and possibly the bahamas and the carribean (sp?)

*sighs* I'm not even gonna bother telling you the million and one reasons why nail painting is NOT fun (it's torture.) I think Poot has a feminine side....
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• Hee Hee...Dose anyone eles like school??
          "We pray for our sorrows to end,
          and hope that our hearts will blend.
          Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
          And who knows:
          starting a new journey may not be so hard
          or maybe it has already begun.
          There are many worlds,
          but they

Comment

• Originally posted by Cress:
            An Discworld Cd? With what on it? I'm confuzzled.
            Uh... well, I could quote "All titles composed, arranged and played by Dave Greenslade, based on and inspired by Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' novels." It's from 1994.

Or I could say it's a soundtrack album for the books. Not the latest books, of course. They stop at Soul Music.

I really need a brighter light bulb in this room - I can't read Terry Pratchett's notes in the CD booklet.

The songs include some general Discworld-themed ones, some book-specific ones (Wyrd Sisters, Pyramids, Small Gods and Moving Pictures) plus "A Wizard's Staff Has A Knob On The End". Nothing about hedgehogs. I refuse to explain why hedgehogs might be on the album, and anyway, they aren't.

Plus someone who writes for the Guardian newspaper (as a computer games reviewer, apparently) on keyboards.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• *snore* I'm feeling really tired. I need to go to sleep earlier on school nights. Heh. This morning my brother's alarm went off, and because he didn't pick it up right away, it kept getting louder and louder. Canyon ran out of his room, looking really freaked out.

Heads up to VGDawn members. Because a lot of people are having a lot of work from school, and not a lot of time, I'm going to have to put a bit of a limit on posts in the huge topics on school nights. On weekends you can post as much as you want. So here's the limit:
              Maximum of two posts, no more than 1,000 words total. OOC posts don't count as posts or words.

Z:
              Yeah Pops. I'm a confuzzled girl. Algebra homework wasn't so bad but it's only the second day so...
              I think we have tomoroww off? Or is labor day monday? *iz confuzzled.*
              Labour day is Monday. I have a four day weekend with Friday. You should get a lot of homework for algebra. *should* It's a good idea to do a lot.

If you don't eat much, your metabolism slows down, which means you'll be more likely to gain weight.

M: What is it with painting nails??? I DON'T GET IT!!!! Everyone is like "My nails are black" "my nails are blue" what's with the nail obsession??
              Angel_Star:
              My nails are goldish-orangey. Well, they were. Nail polish comes off in like a day. I don't really care. My dog got really messy today. I have no idea what she did, but one side of her face is brown. She's a white dog.
              *headclutch* Haha... Did you do that on purpose?

Or possibly Poot is a boy trying to masquerade as a girl, only we know his secret, and he doesn't know that... I'm making no sense.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Omg, there is no way I can actch up with all these posts. I am so exhausted. I went shopping right after school and then I did my homwork. I am so tired. I think I am going ot get ready for bed and go to sleep.. night all.
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Or maybe Poot has a girlfriend. Okay Lissa. What's so great about your school year? TELL ME!!!!! Cause I REALLY want to know, my school year is okay but I still have to make friends in my lunch time because all my friends are in a different one. *cries*

Comment

• HEYO PEOPLES!!!! I went to the beach yesterday! IT WAS FUN!!!!! I got to fall in a real hole!!! YAY! Then I buried my brother up to his neck in the sand, it was funny. AND THERE WERE NO JELLYFISHIES!!!!! I didn't like the car ride though. My brother lent me his CD player, cause mine is broken, and he "forgot" to tell me that the batteries were dieing until we had just left. So I had to go the whole way home, with no music. And I swear, my car sickness is getting worse! *groan* I hate car sickness. I'm so surprised that I'm not tired. The night before I went to the beach, I only got a couple hours of sleep, and I woke up at six thirty. My alarm clock was spazzing out and beeping at random times durring the night. Then last night I stayed up until one. Well, maybe one thirty, and I woke up at eight this morning. Go ahead PM. Dissaprove of my staying up late. You can't do anything about it, you live, like, over 3500 miles away from me. So nyeah. Lol. Jking.

HEE HEE! I'm happy!
                    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Wouldn't PM's criticizing someone else for staying up late be rather like the pot calling the kettle black?

I get carsick, too. All I can say is that it helps a lot if you're the one doing the driving. But only if you're licensed.

Last time I went to the beach, I had a great time startling this little ray that was swimming by. Also the fishes. Also the pelicans. Then I got startled by the old wrinkly naked guy. Then, I almost got stranded by the tide coming in, but managed to wade my way out.

Just another fun afternoon at the beach.
                      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
                        Or maybe Poot has a girlfriend. Okay Lissa. What's so great about your school year? TELL ME!!!!! Cause I REALLY want to know, my school year is okay but I still have to make friends in my lunch time because all my friends are in a different one. *cries*
                        Um...It's just fun..I'm cheif editer of the year book...although i didn't want to be...I have guitar even though I don't know how i passed my assiment today..and!!! IT'S MY LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                        and hope that our hearts will blend.
                        Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                        And who knows:
                        starting a new journey may not be so hard
                        or maybe it has already begun.
                        There are many worlds,
                        but they

Comment

• Hey all! Help me decide. Should I join jazz choir at school? I enjoy singing a lot but we might miss algebra class which will be horrible for me because I don't get it unless I pay 100% attention in class.
                          What beach did you go to BIW? It sounds fun except for the car sickness. I love to bury people in the sand but I don't like to be buried myself.

Comment

• I like school. *shrug* It's not terrible. It's not the greatest thing in the world. I love my algebra teacher! She says that we just need to work on our Algebra homework for half an hour. Any more is too much. *grins* Unfortunately, my mom doesn't agree. *cries* I'm going to my church lock-in tonight. I'll be sooo tired tomorrow. I'm already tired, but hyper. Hyper hyper hyperistic hy hyper hyperistic! Someone made a song like that...I can't quite remember who...

Oooh... I just now started reading Eragon. I've had it for a while but I've been reading library books.
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hmm, no one posted at all since I was gone. It has been 24 hrs.! And only a few posts! I agree with Kathy here, Pops critizing someone's sleeping habit's is pretty off. I think he needs to take a look at the clock when he chats.. Alrighty, I am off. My sister's cheerleading team is having a pep rally. It's so cute, thge little 5 and 6 yearolds cheering. Annoying, but cute! Well, goodnight, ppl! I WILL BE ON ALL DAY MANDAY!! ITS A THREE DAY WEEKEND!! YAYNESS!!
                              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                              **Neets**
                              CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cress:
                                An Discworld Cd? With what on it? I'm confuzzled.
                                Are you serious about that? OMG can you still get it? I love the Discworld stuff its soo funny.

Mort's my fav. book and Death's my fav. character

Comment

Working...
                                X