The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My connection disconnected itself

"You could say I'm the Alpha of your Omega- The beginning of your end" -Agent Smith
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I personally skip over the funs. Also, I here RIGHT before the newbie pack. But im good, so I handled myself, thanks to a little advice from civi.

METEORA-'Lying away from you'

Comment

• Where is Civi?

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
        "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
        I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• I ate him. Sorry. *burp*

Dai
          Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
          I Wear My Suglasses at Night
          Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
          CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
          And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
          -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
          Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
          :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
          A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• NONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bishie is a BISHOUNEN.

A Bishounen is a pretty boy.

Not necessarily long hair, just has to be bloody hot. Like, girls worship you and you never have to search for a date kind of hot. Its just that for ME, bishies are more typified by the long-haired ones. Its MY likes and dislikes. Now, now Balmung of .hack, he's a bishie!

See? a bishies doesn't necessarily NEED long hair. He just has to be pretty.

And Bishoujo- pretty girls. You know, girls who look good, and TRY to look good, etc. Hehehe...

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• Oh. Sorry. And you called Rysade a bishie too so same difference to you!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
              Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
              "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
              *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

• I'm boring. I have no idea where this came from, but this is the only place i'll be boring. Everybody else has something they identify with, Rysade is a bishie, M has a million posts, crookedfrog is always fighting with M and has Mutch, Birdhead is the all powerful fountain of Maori knowledge, Aurora is violent and anime obsessed. But I'm boring.

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
                Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
                "It's better to break a man's leg than his heart"
                -Seabiscuit
                READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
                I AM A MITTEN!
                Sanity is not encouraged by me. Anyone caught being sane when I'm in a bad mood will be in trouble.
                I promise I will use no more fun funs
                The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                Be happy life is good

Comment

• No! You're not boring! You're a miten! ......*snickers* but really, you're not boring. You just haven't been around long enough to acquire an in-joke. It'll happen...
                  T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                  Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                  Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                  Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                  My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                  Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Johnny Depp is a big bishie then.......

Dai
                    CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!

-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Uhm. That would be a loud and resounding Yes. But he needs long hair. Like in Chocolat. Mmmmm, yes, much bishieness in Chocolat.
                      Oh yeah- What about Orlando Bloom? No he's a bishie...
                      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                      Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                      Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                      Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                      My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• He's not a bishie. He's a pimp.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• ORLANDO BLOOM IS A BISHIE!!!!!!!!! DEATH TO ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!!!!!! and Johnny depp isn't really that bad of a bishie. ORLANDO BLOOM IS! And he's a pimp. so what. I HATE ORLANDO BLOOM. Don't ask me why. Please do not talk about him again. I will get very violent and start strangling people- AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! The evil part of me is taking over *runs around and starts strangling everyone in sight, especially Crookedfrog because he called Johnny Depp a bishie. Johnny depp is cute. Goes back to strangling people and yelling insanely.* FWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a petty annoyance! FWAHAHAHAHA!

"Welcome to the Carribean!" Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean
                          Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
                          "It's better to break a man's leg than his heart"
                          -Seabiscuit
                          READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
                          I AM A MITTEN!
                          Sanity is not encouraged by me. Anyone caught being sane when I'm in a bad mood will be in trouble.

[This message was edited by Lee Enfield-Burke on 19 September 2003 at 10:49.]
                          I promise I will use no more fun funs
                          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                          Be happy life is good

Comment

• At last League of Extraordinary Gentlemen came out to the theaters here, I just saw it and I liked it even though Hyde is supposed to be "dwarfish" not a giant that looks like Hulk and Mina's supposed to have more strenght than that of 20 men...Any one of you read King's Solomon Mines?

"You could say I'm the Alpha of your Omega- The beginning of your end" -Agent Smith
                            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Well, since the League is based off of a comic book that is itself based off of several different works from the period it is set in and before, I would say it's still remarkably accurate, for a simulacra of a summary of something quite old and cliché.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
                              'Mancer
                              Foam Poet

Comment

• That movie got really bad reveiws, but I still wanna see it.

Dai
                                CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!

-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X