No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a joke! Join the Huggle the Topic Foundation! It needs more members and it's cool!
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I am hyper today! I have no idea why! Maybe it's my birthday coming up....Grr...I have to wait forever! Well, just less than 3 days, but that's two long. Our fire alarm at school randomly went off. It was in between 5th and 6th. Confusionish! Or confusionness... Oh well. Anyways, we went outside for like 15 min. before the fire peoples showed up. Then we went back inside. It rang agaid right when I was going to get my stuff. We started to go back outside when the principal told us that there was DUST of all things on the alarm that set it off. So I got all hot and sweaty and late for one of the best classes of the day because of DUST! Oh well. I will be happy! *bounces around*

My friend was on a dirt bike this weekend. She went over a well, the bike fell in the well, and she skidded on the concrete. I feel so bad for her. She's got huge sores on her arm and leg.
      <3
      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Lol I just read PM's post. HP/DM. ROFL.

No, really, almost EVERYTHING, unfortunately, points to R/Hr. HP/HR is gone. Most people are now thinking Harry Potter/Luna Lovegood.
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Well I didn't want HR/HG or HR/anybody. I'm pro HG/anybody except HR and RW. But I just want RW/anybody. AS I said Ron needs more book and air time! He's funny forget Harry.
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• What's with the initals and dashes???
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdhead:
              *is amused* Peter, it really does look kinda splatty. Or at least a little bit... South Park, maybe. It's the little frantically waving arms and legs. (They look like they _might_ be waving frantically, anyway.) It makes it look manic, or a turtle on its back.
              I do not look splatty! Not at all splatty! And they're not waving frantically! Or at all!
              And I don't look like someone from South Park, either!

These create-a-character sites get everywhere, don't they? Here's the one I used for this picture.

And I wrote two Harry/Luna fics so far, but also one unfinished Ron/Luna and Harry/Hermione one.
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I always got the impression that Humpty Dumpty was a round, white, egg that liked to sit on top of high walls. So no, you wouldn't go splat. You'd kinda crunch and crack and then ooze.

I worked well over two hours on my homework. In the middle of that, I popped in to VGDawn and saw the Waiting for Naeva had grown a few pages. Grrr. I don't have time to read and catch up. Right after posting here, I'm going to have to go to bed.

Before we started doing anything serious in karate, we stretched (like always). Sometimes I get the impression I'm doing some wrong.
                "I hope she's really hurting. It's hurting just watching her."
                I was flat on my back with a foot underneath me and my knees touching. Hehe.
                Whereas I have no stretch in my hamstrings...

I like quoting. I don't like it when people start talking without quoting, or without saying the username in a quote when it could be from anyone.

Her bike fell in a well? Ouch, about her hurts, but... how do you get a bike in a well?

I'm still trying to figure out was DM stands for.

ROFL!!! Your next avie should be the south park one... LMAO...
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Fine then Z, I will join Huggle a topic foundation.

I know it's completely random, but I am having issues with tupperware. When you are finished washing them, you stack them up and put them in the top cabinet. But sometimes you are in a hurry and you just toss the tupperware in the cabinet instead of neatly stacking it. Therefore, when I open the cabinet to neatly stack the tupperware, all of the unstacked tupperware comes toppling on me.
                  ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• H/HR and HP/DM fics rate about the same with me: *VOMITS* Along with Snupin (that's Snape/Lupin) and Remus/Tonks. Shudder, shudder, blech. >.<

Everything else I can mostly stand, and read, though I don't ship them. I ship R/Hr, H/G and SB/RL. Especially that last.

Also, who exactly is HR? I know who Hr is, but you can't ship Hr with HG. Or you can but it's extremely difficult and you have to have all sorts of complicated magical aids which I don't think we really want to go into here. So enlighten me, do.

And Peter, your first picture is GLARING at me. *cries* He's mean!

Oh, Agent M, the initial slashes things are "ships" or pairings. Ships is short for relationships, and they symbolise romantic pairings to be found in a fic. So if you read a summary that said "R/Hr fluff, PWP" you'd expect very romantic cute fic with a Ron/Hermione pairing (also known as the Good Ship) with no plot (PWP- Plot? What Plot?) Um, they're all HP characters. Some of them are initials (RL/SB- Remus Lupin/Sirius Black. The One True Way) and some of them take the first one, so H is nearly always Harry, R Ron and Hr Hermione. D is always Draco, as far as I know.

Generally, younger generation take the first letter, older take both.
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I start school today. I need to go to the bus stop in 20 minutes. I'm not sure wheather I should feel happy or not. I hope TOP is in at least ONE class with me. I shouldn't be happy about going to school. All of those unbelievably heavy textbooks... *cries*
                      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Gryphon:
                        I'm still trying to figure out was DM stands for.
                        ROFL!!! Your next avie should be the south park one... LMAO...
                        Draco Malfoy, if it didn't become clearer after Tui's comments.

PDM (Peter David Murray) is me .
                        Not to be confused with Peter David, TV/comics/novel writer and Wendy Pini sketchbook.
                        Not to be confused with David Murray, son of JK Rowling.

That's a thought, I need a new avatar for October .
                        Tui:
                        H/HR and HP/DM fics rate about the same with me: *VOMITS* Along with Snupin (that's Snape/Lupin) and Remus/Tonks. Shudder, shudder, blech. >.<
                        Maybe I could have a Remus/Tonks avatar instead, after your comments on that fanfic I wrote .
                        Also, who exactly is HR? I know who Hr is, but you can't ship Hr with HG. Or you can but it's extremely difficult and you have to have all sorts of complicated magical aids which I don't think we really want to go into here. So enlighten me, do. Razz
                        Remember PoA, and the Time-Turner? Remember how tired Hermione always was that year?
                        And no, I haven't written any fics like that!
                        And Peter, your first picture is GLARING at me. *cries* He's mean!
                        The second one's fairly glary, too. Consider yourself meanly glared at .

And I am not a splat!
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Originally posted by vegan_chick:
                          I know it's completely random, but I am having issues with tupperware. When you are finished washing them, you stack them up and put them in the top cabinet. But sometimes you are in a hurry and you just toss the tupperware in the cabinet instead of neatly stacking it. Therefore, when I open the cabinet to neatly stack the tupperware, all of the unstacked tupperware comes toppling on me.
                          Well, I htink you onlyhave yourself to balme for that one... some of us have NO tupperware, and spent all of last year cursing the inadequate storage space they hd for their food. (I'm at uni, and was living in a privately rented house last year). I still can't see how four people are supposed to keep all their food that needs to be kept cool in an under-the-counter fridge... ahem... rant over.

I thought that PM's avater was a varient on Mr. Potato Head... which is a gross libel on PM.
                          "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• So does this mean we should start calling PM Mr. Potato Head...?

H/HR and HP/DM fics rate about the same with me: *VOMITS* Along with Snupin (that's Snape/Lupin) and Remus/Tonks. Shudder, shudder, blech.
                            I agree with you. Except that Remus/Tonks doesn't inspire as much horror as the rest of them.

God, fanfiction is scary...in some topic someone posted a link to Naked Quidditch Match, which is funny but way too long, and also one called This Means War, which is Harry/Ginny vs. The Overprotective Weasley Brothers...which was funny at the beginning but got stupider and stupider because Harry, Ginny, and Hermione were portrayed as being way, way, way smarter than anyone else, and Ron and the other Weasleys were portrayed as being stupid. It was positively obnoxious...I mostly read humor/crossover fics. Some of them (especially LOTR/HP & HP/YW) are hysterical.

School starts tomorrow!

Happy Birthday to my cousin! I must remember to call him...
                            *Ella*
                            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                            What could mean more than this?"
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Maybe I could have a Remus/Tonks avatar instead, after your comments on that fanfic I wrote .
                              Hey, I have an ANSWER to that. I made an icon against R/T (*snort* Okay, I was annoyed and suffering!)

Except I can't find it. But Soon!

Remember PoA, and the Time-Turner?
                              *smacks* I've seen it done. However, I DON'T, somehow, think that was what Zgirl meant. You fool.

*curiously* there are good YW/HP crossovers? Where, Ella, Where?

Personally, Naked Quidditch Match didn't do it for me.. it was funny, but not THAT funny.
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Hello everyone... Happy day to all!

I don't have anything particularly interesting to post today.

I hope all is going well with everyone. Okay, well, back to the writing thing.
                                -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                                The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                                I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Working...
                                X