No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evangelion, I'm also in Worldsoul, promised skies, mysticwp, and a few other random ones here and there. VGDawn is the one I'm the head of, and it's the one that I pay most attention to (if I have time *groan*).

Angel_Star:
    My lowest grade was a 98% in ICP.

dot dot dot

DOT DOT DOT!!!

I KEEL YOU!!!
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryphon... that site I put up for the BB group has 4 songs. You just have to use the skip button to get to the next song. It has So Cold and the Halo2 song and some other one. (It is true that So Cold is there twice, but one is an acoustic version and one is the regular version...) I will put up some when I get the CD k? *huggles back* no... *tackles*

And I am getting the same thing when I am posting. If I use smilies at all, it doesn't show me where my curser is until I get to the last line and as long as my post stays on the last line, I can see where the curser is. Very strange.

Evangelion... I am on 2 other sites, but they are HP sites. www.xauror.com and the other is http://myhogwarts.trailer4.com/rpg/. Both very cool sites.
      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• YAY! I'm so happy! The speech teacher pushed my speech back a day so I have until Friday to finish it! *dances around* I get a stay of execution for awhile!!!
        Hey Alla, hope to chat with you sometime now that you don't have to go to school!!!
        ~Rachel

Comment

• *murders Angel_Star* I just got my report card today, and my lowest grade was a 91% in...

math! *gasp*

I did really bad on the first two quizes, and I never got enough 100's after that to bring it up enough. Ugh.

Wow, look at this:
          http://veepers.bluemountain.com/serv...2rgKTCT4fhVhba

M sent it to me
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• ah. the ecard won't work on my computer. I have mozilla internet that is either to slow, or too advanced.
            Guess what? I've got neopets. My brother made me a neopets account *groans* My username is huggleszchica for rad or alla or anybody else who's on.

Speaking of math I have a test tomoroww. *groans* must...study....
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Hey....I'm new here.... I have no friends as of yet...
              Emily

Comment

• Hi Emily! It seems that we have the same avie. This could get confusing...lol. Hey, don't feel like you have no friends. This is a relatively small forum, which means that someone isn't always on every hour of every day. But it'll be your friend! I'm Ella.

I MADE THE PLAY I MADE THE PLAY I MADE THE PLAY! For those of you who have been ignoring my posts recently, the play is the school musical, and this year it's Les Miserables, which should have an accent over the first e, but I don't know how to do it. Anyway, I'm part of the ensemble, which is what I wanted and it's great! *can't wait for rehearsals to start*

Anyway Emily I'll let someone else explain the rules because I have to go eat dinner now....welcome!
                *Ella*
                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                What could mean more than this?"
                --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Okay, I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND HI I'M Z! *huggles*
                  Wow you guys have similair names too, Ella, and Emily. Which brings me to the nicknames.

A lot of people have nicknames here...
                  Nitafan211-neets
                  db_pr-Diego
                  EWizard11-ella
                  zgirl-z
                  gryphon-gryph

That's all I can think of right now...*iz brain dead*
                  Also don't post 1 liners...it makes Gryphon mad and DD has to pay for the forums so it costs her money to post useless posts.
                  *whistles*

((Also watch out for "..."'s *glares*))

oh and another warning! IF YOU FIND US ALL COMPLETELY CRAZY IGNORE IT, IT'S NORMAL.

BTW-gryph and angel, my lowest is an 83% so you both beat me! you're too smart! *rips out brains*
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *cringes* Don't hurt me! Anyways.. EMILY IS HERE! Finally! I finally got her on! Now she can understand who I'm talkin' about! I explained some of the rules to her. Don't worry, Em is as crazy as the rest of us.
                    <3
                    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Thanks for being so...so...welcoming. weird word. You guys seem really nice!!! And, ya, I'm pretty crazy...I guess that's a good thing, though...lol.
                      Emily

Comment

• Hello emmmmm!
                        hehe
                        Dai stihó girl!!!
                        As you can see, im one of the more crazed fanatics about YW. A little over-obsessed if you ask some people. But i think im just fine. Though i really dont know...
                        I dont care though! I hope you love YW discussion forums! They are great!!! HAVE FUNN
                        And i am ALSO one of your friends i hope you know...Hehe

Forever and Always

Comment

• Very cool...I like friends!! I love the books, too. I'm only on the fourth one, though. I don't think you're crazy!
                          Emily

Comment

• *tackles* Another new member!

Emily:
                            Very cool...I like friends!! I love the books, too. I'm only on the fourth one, though. I don't think you're crazy!
                            Wait a minute... who's not crazy? After being here for a while, the insanity starts to collect on you, and everyone is a little crazy. Sharky is the craziest of them all, no matter how much he denies it.

Maybe I should read up before commenting.

Karate was awesome. We did kata and line drill kicks, the two most energy draining things, and it was great. Love it, love it, love it. You can't do what I do and not love karate.

Z! Tell me what you're doing! I can help, honest.

Emily:
                            Hey....I'm new here.... I have no friends as of yet...
                            Why, the ellipsis is certainly your friend. I can see that. Ellipsis and all the rest of us here.

Ella:
                            Hi Emily! It seems that we have the same avie. This could get confusing...lol. Hey, don't feel like you have no friends. This is a relatively small forum, which means that someone isn't always on every hour of every day. But it'll be your friend! I'm Ella.
                            Similar avies confusing? Yes, yes, Sharky and Alla, and now you two. As for someone on 24/7... ah, that would be Z in the summer time.

Woohoo, Ella!

To continue the nickname list

Peter Murray - PM
                            Sharkylord - Sharky
                            Aurora - Aurie

Ahh, there are more. I just know it... Agh.

Yesh, yesh, I don't like one liners. Diego, however, is hopeless.

*huggles* S'okay, Z. What's the 83% in? I'll help! Unless it's history; I'll leave that to master M.

Emily is Angel_Star's friend? Wow, another! Wait, or am I thinking of BiW...?

Where is BiW, btw?

Oh, oh, BeleiverInWizardry - BiW

Leah - 'Nella or Chikanella

YOU MUST JOIN VGDAWN!!! *pokes at siggy* We'll help you through it if you don't understand.

Comment

• Actually, joining VGDawn is not compulasory. Don't give in to peer pressure! (I'm not a member, depsite continual efforts by some people)
                              This is a friendly forum... fairly crazy (I personally prefer 'eclectric'), but definately friendly. That said, I know of two people of another forum I'm a member of who met up and got enagaged (as a result of meeting through said forum). As far was I'm aware, we haven't had forum weddings here yet...

If somethign seems too bizare to be believable, feel free to ask...

I keep on getting 'ellipsis' (...) and 'ellipses' (pl. of ellipse) mixed up.... rather annoying. Also, what's the the plural 'ellipsis'? Ellipsises??
                              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• ROTFL You're losing your touch, Gryph! Remember MY nickname that YOU came up with? ROTFLMAO I can't believe you didn't mention it...but then that's ok, it's mostly used in the chat anyhow. Hi Emily! *waves* Welcome to ToGR! I'm actually starting to get into it a bit...oh and Ella, congrats on the Play! In choir we did Les Miserables (however you spell it) and I love it! I still have the music we used. I'm sure it's not all the music in the play, but I remember that song about angry men...
                                ~Rachel

Comment

Working...
                                X