No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! And Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it, like me! I forgot it was open house today, and I panicked for a minute when I sw the 'Members logged in: 1' and it wasn't me. . .thought they'd changed my name to Angel_Star. . .and then I was like oohhh. . .when I remembered. It actually took me a little while to find the Login button.

Sharky: That sounds familiar. Somewhere, in the back pages of the TOGR, is the same thing explained exactly like that, only last night I was too sleepy to try and find it.

Z: It is not annoying! It's random! Now what's really annoying is the Macy's Parade, which we're watching, only its not really a parade, they never show you the parade parts, just dancing people and commercials. Meh.
    But if you want, I guess some people could find it annoying. (Like the person who writes the User Friendly cartoons. . .*Dies laughing*)
    That and Potter Puppet Pals. . .Watch Follow the Butterflies! That way you can join one of my millions of foundations!

Comment

• Boulevard of Broken Dreams video has a tumbleweed in it. *gasp!*

*singing* I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me, and I walk alone.

Sunstar:
      Who was the first to become "The 1st member of the (whatever) foundation" because whoever did should get a medal.
      It was Sharky, Ghosty, or Fox. They started it!

pm:
      You'd just bitten me or something at the time, though, so that's why I said that. Or scratched me. Something.
      kicked.

Wayy too aggressive ninja kitty of doom.

Not, _I_ made Diegowts. Diego with the stash. I use my own nicknames, and everyone else uses their own set.

Z:
      Semi drew Poot, It was around when I first joined.
      But didn't she draw him _after_ he was created?
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I shouldn't've said the stash comment. Now I'm stuck with Diegowts. >.<
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Yeah, I thought Poot was already in existance when Semi drew it (him?). Didn't PPC make Poot. . .? And then Tui described it as being blue, and Semi named it and drew it. I think. Oh, but Rysade, it response to PPC's "I'm posting this because the Demon of the Forums told me too", said 'That would be me.' So Rysade is blue. . .

Yes, I did a search to find all this. Yes, I am obsessive about things like this.

I'm going to start a BTRRIPF (Believers That Rysade Really Is Poot Foundation)!! Rysade can be an honorary member/demon.

Comment

• Okay fine. Follow the Butterflies=funny. Llama Song=annoying. I've been singing it all day and it's getting on my nerves!

Hmmm Diegowts. For some reason I never caught onto that nickname, same with the ghosty thingy. (neets)

HAPPY TURKEY DAY! (same to pm and alla.)
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• THE LLAMA SONG IS THE BEST THING EVER! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I LOVE LLAMAS!!!!

You peole post too much...

TURKEY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!
              IT'S MINE! ALL MINE I TELL YOU!!!!!!

I is is hyper yes I am.
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Hahaha!! While we were eating pie for dessert, I had the llama song turned on really loud. For the whole time. Now my whole family hates it, but I just love it more than ever!!
                If you liked the llama song, you'll like Follow the Butterflies. Here's how to get it:

1. Go to the Potter Puppet Pals place and turn on Trouble at Hogwarts.
                2. At the part where Voldemort uses Avada Kedavra on Snape, pause it using the little square button at the bottom of the screen.
                3. Using the little forwards arrow, go fowards until the green light forms a star.
                4. Click on the star.

Hidden movie! Ahahaha! *Funny. . .*

Comment

• ...does it bother anyone else that hermione sounds like a man?

.... XD

*gets squished by poot*

Comment

• I just changed my avatar. This one is either Riou or Lian (haven't decided) from vgdawn. She doesn't look that evil so it'll be Riou, I guess.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Awww Gryph,
                      I liked your old avie better, so fuzzy and puffballish. Change back, please.

And congradulations at passing 1000 posts.
                      I'm now at 7, Go Me!
                      "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• Lol! Yeah, Hermione sounds a lot like Harry in those. . .I like them anyway though. And so does my brother. *Makes note to self to never show funny movies to little brother when he is eating lunch*

My brother (I mention him far to much, might as well tell you his name's Jake) has been bursting into the llama song suddenly, on and off, for the whole night. Eeeee. . . I suppose I asked for it really, I showed it to him, didn't I.

Gryph's cat is gone!! *Dies* Eeeeeeeee. . .meef. I'm used to the cat thing! No fair! I can't tell who you are anymore. . .you have fingers now so you can type. . .*Dies*
                        It's neat though.

Yay Sunstar! Three more till member. . .

Comment

• YAY! I finally have an avatar! thanks pm and alla for helping me!
                          me = happy!
                          wow. everyone has switched avatars! cool, cool!
                          happy turkey day everyone!
                          Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
                          "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

• I'm the only one who hasn't switch avatars! Does this mean I'm being different by being the same?
                            ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                            +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Hehehehe. Me and Jake were having a war- he was singing 'Voldy got run over by the wizards' to the tune of 'Grandma got run over by a raindeer', so I started singing 'the Lone Power got run over by Poot', alternatly replacing Poot with 'the Forum Demon' and 'Rysade'. After he got bored with that he started acting out every Potter Puppet Pals scene he could remember, himself in all the parts. So I sang the entire llama song at him. He stopped, walked away, and the next time I turned around he was there doing an Elvis impression (don't ask). And just a minute ago we were throwing little bits of sticker from the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD at each other. I won.

Sharky, I think you should keep your avie. We know you're different anyway- you think you're sane.

Comment

• Sunstar:
                                And congradulations at passing 1000 posts.
                                Who, me? Oh, I've been past a thousand for a long time. It only just says 1002 now because it doesn't include the deleted posts. I'm a hundred or so over a thousand.

I'll change back to my puffball... Maybe I could do a better Gryphon-kitty. You smell funny!

A whaley!

Sharky:
                                I'm the only one who hasn't switch avatars! Does this mean I'm being different by being the same?
                                ... No, you're just boring. You could change the moon to a sharky like Alla's is changed to a tumbleweed.

*goes to draw a Gryphon avie again* I still have my old one, but poor kitty looks funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X