No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister is coming round tomorrow to give me a lift to her house, so I'll vanish until after Christmas. Not sure when I'll be back here.

Uh, my name is Peter Murray, and I ... celebrate Christmas.

And I need a Christmas avatar ! This one will do .

Oh, and I made a Christmas card picture in a 3D program. If it's not clear, it shows two teddy bear kids looking in a toyshop window.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• main table background color dadada
      ...huhuhu, "dadada".... sorry....

*gets dismembered by Poot*

Comment

• Hey, so that we can make something special out of this holiday season, make an ornament to be hung on the yw tree (or a present to be put under neath or with the menorah). I added a topic so you can see what it looks like, and please don't take up too much space or send too many oranments. Make them small, and give it a white background, but have all of the white on the ornament be the slightest bit offwhite.

Hehehe. It's hex code. 'dadada' is grey.

*huggles everyone*
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
          Make them small, and give it a white background, but have all of the white on the ornament be the slightest bit offwhite.
          Oh good, I made the background white before I saw this. There's no white on my ornament itself.

Hehehe. It's hex code. 'dadada' is grey.

*huggles everyone*
          But did you know there was an art movement in the 1920s or so, called Dada? I'm sure that's what Semiramis was laughing at.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• hey Z I LOVE Harvest Moon. I've only played the N64 and PSX versions (I have the PSX version) and I really want to try the Gamecube one but I don't have a Gamecube...my sis is better at that game than me...
            ~Rachel

Comment

• I'm sooooo Lost..... Oops I posted a one liner but now I'm fixing it. Teaches me not to go away for a long time...eh?
              "We pray for our sorrows to end,
              and hope that our hearts will blend.
              Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
              And who knows:
              starting a new journey may not be so hard
              or maybe it has already begun.
              There are many worlds,
              but they

Comment

• My poor, hopeless AD&D characters. First, we found a statue with a bowl full of flames. When we put stuff in it, it dissapeared. So naturally, my brother had his character jump into the bowl. Brilliant, right? Only, now we didn't know what had happened to him because he had disapeared too. I sent my ranger and my brother his monk after the paladin. We were kinda in a hurry to go somewhere else (we stole two gems off a statue in a temple and the guards'll be after us). My cleric and the theif (Dungeon Master's character) stayed behind, but eventually came after them. The bad thing is is that now we're split up and one of the two parties, the one with a monk, ranger, and paladin, only has one guy that can fight. The paladin was shot by darts and now he won't move. The ranger is roped up; s'he'll (I haven't decided name or anything for my two but the others are Jack, Tronas, and Terra for the Paladin, Monk, and Theif) kill everyone because she picked up this funny sword and it won't come out of her hand. We even tried holding the sword in front of a trap that launched javelines, and that wouldn't knock it free. Terra and Cleric are waiting in front of this winged sphinx. I answered his riddle, but now I can't think of a question to ask him. Meh.

Oh, and we never did find out what happened to that demon we unleashed a while back. He mentioned laying waste to civilization but we've been wandering in a desert and we can't leave it on pain of death.

Wonderful state we're in.

Also, we found elves mourning over bones that turned out to be these really creepy monsters. They're all over and some might still be following the theif and cleric. Meh.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• HAPPY DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, my firend emily gave me (pretty much) the shock of the month. did you guys know that diane writes slash? i (quite literally) fell over when she sent me the link. i do believe that my eyebrows will now be permnanatly planted in my hairline. (for various reasons, this latest news only being part of it)

oh well. HAPPY CHRISTMAS, everyone!

vv
                  PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                  Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE (for those who do not celebrate it I am sorry and I wish you a Happy Holliday Season)

For all those of you who have not done it, add an ornament to the YW Christmas Tree (see topic). At the moment we only have ornaments from four or so members so get on it.

YW Tree Topic

Read the guidelines Gryph has set up and post an ornament. I already have three .
                    "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• Caitlin:
                      HAPPY DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      ... [Ellipsies!]

'S called Christmas eve. *huggles all*

She writes slash? Wazzat?

Post an ornament! Personalize at least one with something that we can relate you to. Like wildflower and her penquin or Sunstar and her trekkie ornaments.

Comment

• Gryph
                        ...Sunstar and her trekkie ornaments.
                        FOR THE LAST (but probably not) TIME!
                        Sunstar is a genderless cat! Final!

I also added a Toronto Maple Leaf one .
                        They will win the Stanley Cup during my lifetime. They've waited long enough (maybe not as long as the Red Sox in baseball but hey).
                        "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• MERRY CHRISTMAS and SEASONS GREETINGS!

hehe... I get it before you all , cept for Tui, but she hasn't posted yet .

*Launches into song*

Dashin through the bush
                          In a rusty holden ute
                          Kickin' up the dust
                          Esky in the boot
                          Kelpie by my side
                          Singing Christmas songs
                          Its summer time and I am in
                          My singlet shorts and thongs!

I am now headed off to Neopets so

<span class="ev_code_RED">S</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">E</span><span class="ev_code_RED">A</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">S</span><span class="ev_code_RED">O</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">N</span><span class="ev_code_RED">'</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">S</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">G</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">R</span><span class="ev_code_RED">E</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">E</span><span class="ev_code_RED">T</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">I</span><span class="ev_code_RED">N</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">G</span><span class="ev_code_RED">S</span>

Comment

• Gryph: Slash is non-anime ficspeak for homosexual pairings ^.^ (although DD seems to have it confused with "lemon", "lime", and/or "citrus", which refer to varying degrees of sexual-ness being present in a fic or story). Can generally refer to both male and female, but girl-girl pairings are sometimes specifically called "femslash" (guys don't have their own, as far as I know).

....singlet... shorts... and... thongs?? @.@

Comment

• MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

hehehehehehe.....pink lemonade lip gloss........ *eye twitch*......goodness.....YAY! I is getting high of the stuf...it's goooood.....

OMG! The power over here went out last night cuz half a tree fell on da wire, and the internet got messed up(I have cable internet) and the stupid cable peoles can't come till next wednesday, so I'm stuck with frickin dial-up for like a week.....

Anywho, MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLES!

btw, I probably can't get on a computer over the weekend so at least TRY not to post too much peoles!
                              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• AAAAAAHHHHH. *Thud*
                                *Has just gotten back from scrubbing potatoes*
                                I misunderstood several concepts of washing potatoes. Such as the concept of "Keep the water in the sink and/or on the potatoes, not on the ceiling, floor, walls, counter, window, yourself, your dad, the turkey, and the Christmas tree." Also the concept of "Get the dirt off the potatoes, not the potato skin and half the potato." I almost misunderstood the concept of "Use the scrub brush to wash the potatoes, not dishsoap" but that was one disaster avoided.
                                . . .Yeah.

*Gets run over by Poot, not because post was short but because post consisted entirely of recount of potato scrubbing.*

MERRY CHRISTMAS
                                MERI KURISUMASU
                                JOYEUX NOEL
                                MELE KALIKIMAKA
                                FELIZ NAVIDAD
                                FELICITAS NATURA
                                !!!!!!!!

"wildflower and her penguin. . ."

. . .

You didn't mention that my penguin is floating, and he looks evil because of the floating and the fact that he has red eyes.

I haven't used any smileys in my post yet! Well, here:

Comment

Working...
                                X