No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Eve Day, North Americans!

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod they're making a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie!!!! I can't believe it! I saw the trailer last night. And it's weird because I'm reading the books now: I'm on Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Grrr. I just saw a Kidz Bop 7 commercial. Those kids ruin good songs! AAAaggggghhhh....

See you later: it's pretty sure I won't be on tomorrow so <span class="ev_code_RED">M</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">E</span><span class="ev_code_RED">R</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">R</span><span class="ev_code_RED">Y</span> <span class="ev_code_GREEN">C</span><span class="ev_code_RED">H</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">R</span><span class="ev_code_RED">I</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">S</span><span class="ev_code_RED">T</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">M</span><span class="ev_code_RED">A</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">S</span><span class="ev_code_RED">!</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">!</span><span class="ev_code_RED">!</span>
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I agree with you about the kidzbop thing... ALLA WHAT'S YOUR NEOPETS USERNAME? TELL ME NOW!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Evil penguins take over earth...on christmas. They'll probably get Canada first, then Russia...
      pink lemonade lipgloss tastes nasty to me. It makes me dizzy...weird huh?
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Dai'stiho everyone! Just wanted to wish yall a very merry Christmas where ever yall are situated. Oh God, only a day in southern Maryland and I've already started with the yalls. HELP! lol. Well, have a great Christmas and I hope you get to spend lots a quality time with your family. AKA.GET LOTS OF PRESENTS AND STUFF YOUR FACE!!!
        Merry Christmas
        ------------------------------------------------
        member of the DDFQOTW foundation.

forever and always...
        nella

Comment

• Well, of course they'll go for the cool places *coughcanadahackchoke* first, those penguins are skilled! I wish I could take over canada

Pink Lemonade Lipgloss is BOMB!! At least the stuff I use.

OMG! Kidzbop annoys the frickin' crap out of me! they, like, sing behind the real vocalists and make it sound as if you are stuck in a sweltering van on you family vacation and the radio is on and your sister is singing tunelessly to it! DIE KIDZBOP!! I KEEL YOU!!

I fixed my siggy so that it isn't too big, and there is a link instead for the stills! I hope this works.

I don't like Neopets, Zetapets is okay, but not as developed because it is much much newer than Neopets, so there are only like, three games, but they are adding stuff to it, I think, I can't get on anymore

Happy Holidays to all of you peoples!
          ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Chris found a website with video game music. Oh help me. I've found Chrono Cross's Theme song. *sobs* My game got deleted.

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console...t_by_Time~.mid

Genderless cat? Ouch.

And now Freya's Theme...
            http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console...ps1/freya1.mid
            It's kinda a sad song.

Da-da-da da-da.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• VC
              Well, of course they'll go for the cool places *coughcanadahackchoke* first, those penguins are skilled! I wish I could take over canada
              Aurora and I are here you know (adds VC to list). Canada is great. We have Snow, Hockey, and the Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Stanley Cup...What are you laughing about?...I mean it!

Gryph
              Genderless cat? Ouch.
              Just so you "people" will stop just assuming I'm a girl.
              "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• hey you guys!! it's 4:46 on christmas morning,a nd I'm pretty much just waiting to go back to church to sing another mass. (choir does the three hour midnight mass on christmas eve, and my mom and i cantor 11:00 mass on christmas morning every year) i decided trying to get any sleep whatsoever tonight was futile. whatever.

hey, have you guys heard anything about the hitchhiker's guide movie???i saw the trailer for it this mor... no, it was yesterday and it looks pretty interesting.

... i wonder how early i can wake up my parents without making them too insaely mad at me. :: ponders::
                vv
                PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• MERRY CHRISTMAS! I got a cell phone! I didn't even ask for one. Yayness! I got lots of other stuffs too. *yawn* I didn't get much sleep last night. I froze. It was sooo cold in my room. *sigh* Ooo. I got this purty shawl and a pretty pink belt/scarf/whatever, and a GBA SP, and Pirates of the Carribean...and....um...oh yeah! Lots of gift certificates to Kohls and BARNES AND NOBLE! YAYNESS!
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Lucky...I really wanted a cellphone...my cousin in AUSTRIA got a cellphone and she's younger than me, but I did get the video game Urbz and $300. I'm only spending $200 though. I love the Urbz game, it's so cool. But we only have 1 playstation and my brother got a game to so we have to take turns...siblings.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comment

• Sunstar, are you implying that whenever we want to use a pronoun for you we should call you "it?" Would that mean that when we say things like "I don't get it," we are really saying "I do not undersand Sunstar?" Because I don't get it. Why don't you just let us assume you female until you offer definitive proof otherwise?

Haha! Let's see you reason your way out of that!

Cell phone sounds good! I don't know why people are so bent on having them, though. I got one becuase I need to tell my parents when I'm taking the train home. I haven't seen my presents yet. The rule is that the entire family has to be there (the entire family being Mom, Dad, Me, and Ralphie (our beagle)). My parents sleep intolerably late on Christmas. So it's noon and I only know what dad got me. (basically becuase he can't wrap, so he doesn't even try.)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
                      ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                      +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• I got a Nintendo DS. ^^
                        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Heyyy, I got five CD's for Christmas. I never get CD's! Well, I've never asked for any before, either, so...

Gretting Away With Murder by Papa Roach, The Reason by Hoobastank, Chevelle, American Idiot by Green Day, and Does This Look Infected? by Sum 41. I didn't ask for the last... I actually asked for Chuck by Sum 41, but hey, I haven't listened to it yet, and it's from my brother.

No Metroid Prime 2. I got money from relatives who had no idea what to get me and they included a letter stating that I should spend it on myself; I always save money, and I hate to spend even my allowance.

I've actually known about the movie for a while. Humph, I wish Ella could join in the chat too. We brought it up a while back.

Heh, I've listened to American Idiot and The Reason straight through, and now I'm on Chevelle's CD.

Merry Christmas! I lub you all.

Sunstar is a s/he.

I slept in; my brothe had to wake me up.

The DS looks cool but the SP only just came out! What's with all of this!? I think I've had enough of Nintendo's gameboys, and I'll stick to the bigger systems, thank you. I got Crystal Chronicles also, and I don't see any signs of the huge plots the other games contained, but at least the battles are different. I don't like the D&D style they used before; skill is better.

My younger cousin talked to me on the phone, describing in depth how the little girl from her playmobile vetrinarian set fits into the pirate chest in a pirate set. She's the cutest little cousin. Also, she talked to me about how she was glad I liked the dolphin necklace she got me and how her mom didn't think I'd like it.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Green Day rocks. I really want one of their CDs, they're one of the few rock bands I like. (And I love the green slime in their music video.)

My cousin got a DS, but he has a SP and a color and a black and white and an advanced gameboy. And about a million playstation games. (lucky ducky.)

My mom woke me up at 5:00 AM even before my LITTLE BROTHER woke up. So I didn't get any sleep until 7:00.

Comment

• heeheehee, SPACE PEN!!!! Anyone remember Nita's space pen? I got a space pen But it turns out it doesn't write on butter... lol.
                              GREEN DAY ROCKS!!!! I'm actually listening to Boulevard of Broken Dreams now...
                              I'm happy
                              Merry Christmas and to all a good night!
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

• Heyyy, I took a picture of one of my dragons (mentioned in a fan art topic today), but the camera had trouble with it, and I don't know how to set it without blue or flash. I took several shots, and this was the leash blurry out of the blue. The ones w/o blue had flash, and you couldn't see any of it.

Space pen = cool

*huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X