No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *huggles forum and everyone in it* I hasn't been here is forever!

Bunnies and teddy bears.... ok then. eh I didn't miss that much.... I'm so bored. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. It's supossed to snow/rain tonight or something, so i hope we at least get to go home early.

I have the bestest friend there is. She's trying to get me this expensive thing I want for my birthday. I feel special...
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Hi everyone!

Why was everyone calling Polie callahan? Did I miss something. If I did, I'm not surprised.

*sigh* Last night was so crazy. I had a basketball game, got home, ate dinner, went upstairs to take out my contacts, had one contact in my hand when the phone rang. It was our stage manager, calling to tell me that I was supposed to be at a rehearsal which I was notified of in an email I missed. So I had to rush over there, rehearse, get home around 8:45, finish my homework and study for a math test that was supposed to be today, but for complicated reasons was canceled. AAAAAH! And I just got the rehearsal schedule all the way up to opening March 4.

Whoops, gotta go. That had a point, but I can't remember it.
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Hey to everyone. I have a few minutes.. so I thought that I would pop on and say hey again.

*huggles* to everyone and I hope that things are going well.

Diego: Huggles major! Nice going on your grades... you should get on MSN soon!
        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Boo.

Wow, it's been awhile. I can tell since this forum has jumped close to 100 pages since I've been on... well, mayb emore like 70. I think I remember it last being at 279 or something.

Anyone still remember me?? *grins* hopefully it hasn't been that long.

Hopefully I can be on more now. I say that every time though. I have finals next week. eep.
          ------------------------------
          Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
          -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• It has been so long!...... I think, ahh well. Bunnies and bears are nice, but monkeys are better!

@(*_*)@ @($_$)@ @('_')@ @(X_X)@ @('&')@

Anyway, I cannot see polie or wf's avis! Just a big X. I feels so blind. Well off to play mind-numbing games that tune my reflexes to perfection! *walks off*
            "Free is Free" -Dain
            Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
            Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

• ABBY! *huggles* You're back!

I have to miss DD chat... it sucks, but I'm going shopping with my friends so that's cool!
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *huggles* yes I am!! Seems like a lot of people are randomly popping back after having not been here in awhile. Good timing I suppose.

shopping... fun!! I'm going shopping later maybe. Don't have much money to spend right now. Actually, I should be studying this weekend. ha, I dont' have the proper motivation at the moment though. I've been finding it very difficult to get myself to actually work on school stuff lately.

I hate that it's a 3 day weekend BEFORE finals. It's like you're just being pressured to use that extra Monday to be studying instead of using it as a holiday. rawr.
                Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

Comment

• ABBY!!!!! *running/flying/tackle huggles* We've had so many newbies you wouldn't beleive.

The chat is over. Did DD even come? It spazzed, had werewolves and weredragons, and then froze.

That's how it is for me too... Three day weekend because of Martin Luther King day (My favorite sub subbed for the history teacher and he spent all period, which the hist teacher wanted to reserve for studying, explaining MLK day. It was actually really interesting) followed by an onslaught of exams starting Tuesday. The subsitute was actually my language art teacher's dad, and he's retired. He comes to teach because Mrs la commented that the students were great. I've had him three times.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yeah, DD came, I read the transcript (Chime wouldn't connect <_&lt. But, apparently, it was really slow for most of the time.

And, technically, I'm not a n00b. I registered a long time ago, and then promptly lost my account information. ^_^U Because that's what I do... But there do seem to have been a lot of newbies joining these past few days.
                    ---------------------------
                    ~
                    And we go on...

Comment

• You know, Gryphon, If you want to talk about forum age, you're a n00b to me gryphon, I'm older than you! The chat was fun, if not a bit slow. For those who missed it but haven't yet read the transcript we found out that #5 on The List was Dairine. I think it was decided definitively that I was, in fact, sane. (If you happened to miss this, then that's too bad, you'll just have to take my word for it.)

We might see the new book as early as July! *is happy* *remembers that he may be in south dakota on a service project (beginning of July) or at UMD taking summer classes (end of July)* *resolves to find bookstore* *continues to talk in "*"s* *will stop now*
                      ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                      +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• *returns running/flying/tackle huggles to Gryphon* HIIIIIIIII!!! a wave of newbies eh? fun!

Teeeeechnically I'm really old. *points to December 27, 2002 registration date* I posted about two or three times after joining, then kinda forgot, came back but couldn't remember my information, then recently came back over the summer, disappeared, and am back again.

Ack, my computer keeps getting Trojans in it. I'm wondering if a certain site I'm going to is giving them to me cos I got 2 within the past week. Rawr. Must run hours long anti-virus thinger-majigger again. *sighs*

Comment

• You're a newbie to me, Sharky! I've been posting here longer, anyway.

Trojans... Well, your trojan could be recruiting more trojans. What's the site?

I used 100 notecards on history today, and I'm nowhere near done... *sobs*

PM, Munchkins is by the same people who did Dork Tower, I think. S'funny game.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• yea Thanks for all the compliments on the avies. I like the third one because I tend to be darker than some people... Yea and people called me callahan because I just changed my name to Poliester.

You guys are so cool...

Polie
                            From your friendly neighborhood wizard, Poliester.

Comment

• My brother left his shoes in my room. He always does that. Why is one thing I'll never know. His shoes are either on his feet or in his room; leaving them somewhere else is a little wierd.

But whenever he leaves my room, I find he's left his shoes behind.

Polie:
                              You guys are so cool...
                              Yes, we are! Kneel and worship us! Naw, but we've been getting a lot of good newbies.

Woww, two new members in the chat. At once!

Comment

• AHHHH! I haven't been on all weekend and obviously missed the chat. YW wouldn't work on my dad's computer for some reason...

I went roller blading on saturday with TOP. She hasn't been skating in years and she accidently made me fall, and it hurt. I wish I had had a helmet with me... I wanted to go in the skate park.....
                                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Working...
                                X