No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ookay...people: You did not read that.

Just a note: Me, wildflower44 AND Brennick(Brennick only did about three sentences...but still: Brennick's name is in the credits.)

We three sang the ENTIRE Song of the Twelve. Pm me with your e-mail if you want to see it. We are not responsible for the spelling/grammar mistakes, if you complain to one of us, we will blame it on the other two.

Comment

• Qwerty:
      *This post is dedicated to Cress and Wildflower44, for Cress in memory of her BOARD-BREAKING post, for Wildflower for being the first person to completely read the entire TOGR. Let us have a moment of silence for these two (even though they're not dead)*
      Hehe. Yep, I'm crazy.
      Announcement: I have finished THE ENTIRE TOPIC OF GREAT RANDOMNESS!!!
      You're crazy too. And it was at least 70 pages longer when you read it.

BiW:
      Dancing chocolates are all powerful...... f34r them
      o.O;
      |*|-|34|2 73|-| <|-|0<0|_4735 0|= |>00|\/|...
      *runs*

Cress:
      "We shall all take over the world using LISA POWER! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! And you shall bow before the magnitude of Lisa Power!"
      With help from the dancing chocolates of |>00|\/|...and car doors, and sporks, and moles, and Walgreens...XD

Lisa:
      Hehehe. Last night, there were 12 PEOPLE in chat at once.
      Wheee....we were trying to do the TwelveSong then, but we were <STRIKE>kinda</STRIKE> really incredibly unorganized.

Chime/Qwerty/Lisa/me:
      Gigo Hey who suggested that I put the crocroach in the Freezer?
      Gigo Should I take it out?
      wildflower44 You have a cockroach in your _freezer?!_
      Lisa My brother put a slug in the freezer once.
      Gigo with the cheese.
      Lisa Then he put it on top of the ceiling fan and turned it on.
      Gigo should I take it out
      *dies laughing* that was funny. And then I found a peanutbutter in my freezer...or was it earlier? Yeah, _a_ peanutbutter. It was freezerburnt. I ate it anyway.
      XD...
      wildflower44 "I have found- *dramatic pause* -a peanutbutter: in the freezer!"
      Mmhhmm. Only I actually said that...my brother was looking at me funny.

Qwerty:
      Ookay...people: You did not read that.
      <STRIKE>Yes I did.
      No I didn't.
      Yes I did.</STRIKE>
      The above reply never existed...

Comment

• Gigo/Qwerty
        Note here: To all people who believed that there WAS a crocroach in my freezer, I'm afraid that's a lie. I'm not a cruel torturer. I'm not an insane heartless freak (don't quote me on this...why? just dont.)
        Hehehe. I just realized you said "don't quote me" but I'm going to anyway. I just wanted to say, that even though you're not a "cruel toturer" when it comes to putting live insects in the freezer, my brother, sadly, is. And he's 8 years older than me too. I'm so disappointed in him.

And yeah. I don't have a clue what those numbers and letters are. Please explain.

I still laugh every time I read that excerpt.

I really think the Advisory Board messed up when they let me be Co-Editor. It gives me real POWER over something, which is dangerous. I'm so evil. (Ignore the fact that about two weeks ago, I was depressed/suicidal. I'm like that. I change my personality a lot. Middle school does that to you.)

Hey, maybe that can be my forum unjoke...I'm the evil person who will take over the world using LISA POWER and her newsletter.

I keep forgetting to ask: What's this about WF and the Tumbleweeds and her being on the "other side?"
        Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
        "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
        "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Just for argument's sake...

I started a blog. Feel free to look up "The Mad Librarian: Grad School Hell", if you have run out of other things to read (including re-re-re-reading all of DD's stuff.) Warning: I rant even more than DD does.

Oh, and BTW, I'm visiting GB this fall! Since I live on the Other Side of the World, this is significant.
          "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
          "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• OK: All I'm going to do to it, is make it a littke easier to read, K?

www.starwars.com. You might like what they've just put up...

Alla

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa:

Hehehe. I just realized you said "don't quote me" but I'm going to anyway. I just wanted to say, that even though you're not a "cruel toturer" when it comes to putting live insects in the freezer, my brother, sadly, is. And he's 8 years older than me too. I'm so disappointed in him.

"
              Yes belive lisa its all true. Her little brother put a dead mouse in the freezer AND he or should I say Lisa and her siblings left poor fred (their toad) out in the frezzing cold to die!!!!(no Lisa I will not let you live it down) I miss him already!

WEll now for my own great random-ness

*goes into scary voice like professer Trelwany*(I dont care how you spell it lisa!!!!!hehehe)

CAR DOORS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!! THE LITTLE BLENDER WHO COULD TOLD ME SO!!!!

Lisa oh wise one we must do some thing today I think i shall call you soon!!!!
              Car doors will soon take over the world! The little blender who could told me so!

I was a newbie for a whole year!!*newbie dances* I will always be a newbie at heart though.

Comment

• "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

• Gigo:
                  What are you talking about? Co-editor? For what???

Let's see: most of us are 11-16. so your brother must be 19 to 24.

*shudders* creepy.

If the tumbleweeds are on one side, who's on the other?
                  Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                  "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!

Comment

• I was reading back in togr last night, and it got me in a holiday mood...not Easter, oddly enough, but...*is feeling very holidayish*
                    ...<span class="ev_code_green">MERRY</span> <span class="ev_code_red">CHRISTMAS!</span>
                    Eehehehe. *runs*

Qwerty:
                    What on earth is that supposed to mean?
                    Lisa:
                    And yeah. I don't have a clue what those numbers and letters are. Please explain.
                    ...I'm an idiot. It's 1337, aka the most annoying thing in the universe. It said "Fear the chocolates of doom". Please don't kill me. *runs again*

Lisa:
                    I keep forgetting to ask: What's this about WF and the Tumbleweeds and her being on the "other side?"
                    Hehe. Alla controls the tumbleweeds, who keep bouncing on the DG [dead grass] and GN [grass's neighbors]. Gryph has the DG and GN. I started bouncing a lot, so Alla said I was a tumbleweed...only when I finally admitted it I said I was on the side of the DG and GN. They ate me. So...yeah. I'm dead now. Or eaten. Something. And both sides are trying to kill me, unless I died. I might've. I don't think I got enough sleep. None of that made sense...

Steph:
                    *goes into scary voice like professer Trelwany*(I dont care how you spell it lisa!!!!!hehehe)
                    Trelawney (I think I spelled it wrong too...) only has a scary voice in the movie...oooh. *adds to list of things they TOTALLY MESSED UP*
                    ...I got bored one day and memorized both of her prophecies. It took me about ten minutes. *shrugs* So now I have to see PoA again, because I think they changed the words. *is furious*

S'reee replies (I think)
                    Stranger, no more- give me no gift.
                    Power am I, fear in the water as my foes flee.
                    I need no boon. In the Below all bow before me.
                    Speak not to me. Speak not of gifts.
                    That was Areinnye. *helped Qwerty type it up, and did the Gray's bits*

Oooh. Steelsings. I forgot I was a member there. I'm worse than Steph here...I posted once. And then sorta dropped off the face of the earth.

Gibby: *huggles* I don't know what to say... *more huggles*

Comment

• GRAAWRRRRR!!! I'm so mad. Well, not mad, but insane. As I type this, there are seven boys in an age range from six to eleven running in and around my house. Why are they here? My mom decided it would be a good idea to hvae the boys' friends over for once, so now we get to see The Incredibles. With the said boys. Do you know how hyper little kids are? And they haven't even gotten into the caffiene yet. *shudders* I'm so scared.

Thank you for explaing, WF. I have about five posts on Steelsings. I joined when I started posting here, because Steph and I made a deal: I would sign her up here, and she would sign me up there! And then both of us ignored the other site. Hehe.

Merry Christmas! There's a funny story I'm reminded of...Steph, do you remember the 6th grade field trip? Hehehe. So fun. We went to this camp (it had cabins, so we were semi-warm) for the special 6th grade trip. It was a 3-day thing, I think. Well, it got really dark at night, and we were scared. (It was October or September) Then, it got so cold that we had to move into the heated houses, which were REALLY far from the main cabins. The boys' house was farther though. But back to the story: we had to walk for a long time, through the freezing dark. We cheered ourselves up by singing Christmas carols. People started yelling at us, but we didn't care. It was almost Christmas time, by our clocks. Hmph. *loks misty eyed and distant* Ah, that was the best. Our room in had 13 girls in it, it was SOOO packed. and one adult who fell asleep right away. Think about it: 13 preteen girls packed into one room with only eight real beds, and no supervision...some of us ended up sleeping on the floor. But we were up all night...Wow, that was random.

Comment

• If we're all family, then--*holds out gloved hand*--Gibby, I am your FATHER!!

Aww, Lisa, don't cry! *huggles* There's no need to bear the burden of <STRIKE>saneness</STRIKE> sadness with you, at least not when you're here with us. Y'know what, because we're a big happy family, I'm going to take you as a surrogate niece. *huggles niece*

In fact, I think that I'll label the rest of you lot now. I'm going to get the names by: If I know you well, just remembering. or, If I don't remember, by going through the last 3 pages of ToGR for names. If I forget, I'll add you, just tell me. Maybe I'll even make a family tree of the names.

Ok, here we go.

DD: Mom.
                        Lee: Aunt (mom's side)
                        PM: (already established as son)
                        Kathy: Aunt (dad's side)
                        Wf: Sister (by her own unknowing choice)
                        Gigo: Nephew (Mother's oldest brother)
                        Rad: Twin Sister (but Sharky's a few seconds older)
                        Gryphon: Family <STRIKE>Skitty</STRIKE> Cat (age unknown)
                        Art: Family Wolf (enjoys terrorizing family cat in 'souped up' dog v. cat violence)
                        Nita: Younger sister
                        Gibby: Brother.
                        Aurie: cousin (Father's Brother's daughter)
                        Alla/Tui: Southern Hemisperian identical twins (have flown to a forgotten corner of Aussieland to commune w/ kangaroos)
                        meteorite: cousin
                        BiW: Aunt (Father's side)
                        Carl: cousin
                        leah: neice
                        Angel: Family Gaurdian (close friends with Michael and Gabriel)
                        Lovey: Sister
                        Cress: Family Parrot (repeats often what she knows, has only learned one word: fun)
                        Brennick: cousin
                        luv2read: cousin
                        Wilf: Son (Living in England, desperately trying to keep his brother, PM, out of trouble)

There you have the list so far. If I missed you, just tell me!

Hope everyone who has various sadnesses has been able to forget them, at least for a little while.
                        ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                        +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Gibby said:
                          Now that pit has opened up again, for my grandmother has just passed on, taking the next step into her journey.
                          Oh .
                          No, I wasn't bored by your post.
                          Gigo said:
                          You can't stay and wallow in sorrow forever, you know.
                          Allow him some time to mourn, though!
                          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• *gives Gibby many huggles, and looks pointedly at Gigo*

Hey, sharky! Twin sister, eh? Sorry I can't get into chat from this comp, but I hope I can talk to you later! I'm in class so I have to go for now...
                            ~Rachel

Comment

• Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• If we're all family, then--*holds out gloved hand*--Gibby, I am your FATHER!!

Aww, Lisa, don't cry! *huggles* There's no need to bear the burden of <STRIKE>saneness</STRIKE> sadness with you, at least not when you're here with us. Y'know what, because we're a big happy family, I'm going to take you as a surrogate niece. *huggles niece*

In fact, I think that I'll label the rest of you lot now. I'm going to get the names by: If I know you well, just remembering. or, If I don't remember, by going through the last 3 pages of ToGR for names. If I forget, I'll add you, just tell me. Maybe I'll even make a family tree of the names.

Ok, here we go.

DD: Mom.
                                Lee: Aunt (mom's side)
                                PM: (already established as son)
                                Kathy: Aunt (dad's side)
                                Wf: Sister (by her own unknowing choice)
                                Gigo: Nephew (Mother's oldest brother)
                                Rad: Twin Sister (but Sharky's a few seconds older)
                                Gryphon: Family <STRIKE>Skitty</STRIKE> Cat (age unknown)
                                Art: Family Wolf (enjoys terrorizing family cat in 'souped up' dog v. cat violence)
                                Nita: Younger sister
                                Gibby: Brother.
                                Aurie: cousin (Father's Brother's daughter)
                                Alla/Tui: Southern Hemisperian identical twins (have flown to a forgotten corner of Aussieland to commune w/ kangaroos)
                                meteorite: cousin
                                BiW: Aunt (Father's side)
                                Carl: cousin
                                leah: neice
                                Angel: Family Gaurdian (close friends with Michael and Gabriel)
                                Lovey: Sister
                                Cress: Family Parrot (repeats often what she knows, has only learned one word: fun)
                                Brennick: cousin
                                luv2read: cousin
                                Wilf: Son (Living in England, desperately trying to keep his brother, PM, out of trouble)

There you have the list so far. If I missed you, just tell me!

Hope everyone who has various sadnesses has been able to forget them, at least for a little while. </div>[quote]

You forgot me and Steph/Paige. We're identical twins, neices of course, like you said earlier. But you're probably only a couple years older than me.

The Incredibles is a very funny movie. We watched Jack-Jack Attack, and everyone was cracking up. "Campfire"...hehehe.

The little kids got into the soda. I'm worried. Hyperactivity...little people...at least their parents are coming soon. *sighs with relief*

Oh, and by the way Sharky, I AM NOT SANE!!! ANYONE who accuses me of such a horrible thing will be punished!!! When I rule the world, you better watch out!

Comment

Working...
                                X