No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't edit it! That is a honest to goodness board breaking post. So there. Not my fault if you did break the board.

Holy cow: you broke the board again. But I'm too tired to take a screenshot. Maybe next time.

Edit: Powers! Google knows the answer to life!

http://www.google.com/search?q=answe...d+everything+=

To quote a man we all know and love:

"Don't Panic"

Comment

• Weird. It didn't mess up my screen. I would like to second all of Gigo's reasons for this being the best forum in the world and add one of my own.
      #I don't remember-we can be ourselves here, even if that includes being completely random and weird and nobody cares, they just accept us.
      My livejournal is at www.livejournal.com, and my name is nenfea. It's really quite weird, but if you want to read it, PLEASE DO! I need people to read it. And if you do, then comment.
      I don't really know why I need music. I just really love it and listen any time I possibly can. Sometimes you just NEED something to sing along to. It's really strange. And when you're feeling depressed, either you can listen to something to cheer you up, or you can listen to something sad and wallow in misery, which is rather satisfying sometimes. Plus, if you're in a good mood, there's something really great about listening to a good, happy, cheesy Disney style song. I guess I need music because it's like being able to hear my emotions. Or because some of it is really funny.
      The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
      I promise not to funfun anymore
      Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Gigo
        Sunstar: *wheezes* The only thing I have is a flat screen PC, and my dad is sure as heck not going to give me $500 bucks to spend on a Playstation portable. I don't like playing games. I LOVE watching other people play games expertly, and talking about the games. Especially Halo/ Halo 2.
        I think I wasn't being clear enough. I paid for the system myself. I hardly buy anything and have saved up my money for years so I have a LOT.

And I've now realized I can fit a whole lot more songs I just have them on really high quality.
        "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_GREEN">HAPPY</span> <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">EASTER!!!!!</span>

UGH! I only got four hours of sleep last night. That was partially due to the fact that it was Easter, and I had to help with the baskets, but mostly, it was me staying up on the computer. I think it had something to do with me breaking the boards...*memory failure iminent*

And it was me staying in chat for almost an hour when I said I'd be there for just a minute or two. XD

*crosses fingers* I hope this is on page 400!

*disappointed* Oh well. Please Try Again!
          Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
          "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
          "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Happy 400 pages!

Caitlin: This is late, but you like SVU? Isn't it fun to discover that people like the same things as you? Who's your favorite character? I'm fond of Elliot and Olivia...they are both awesome.

Were we singing?

Isn't it rich?
            Are we a pair?
            Me here at last on the ground,
            You in mid-air.
            Send in the clowns.

Isn't it bliss?
            Don't you approve?
            One who keeps tearing around,
            One who can't move.
            Where are the clowns?
            Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
            Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,
            Making my entrance again with my usual flair,
            Sure of my lines,
            No one is there.

Don't you love farce?
            My fault I fear.
            I thought that you'd want what I want.
            Sorry, my dear.
            But where are the clowns?
            Quick, send in the clowns.
            Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich?
            Isn't it *****?
            (Oh for God's sake...),
            Losing my timing this late
            In my career?
            And where are the clowns?
            There ought to be clowns.
            Well, maybe next year.

Such a pretty song, even though I've never seen that show. Oddly enough, someone mentioned it a couple pages back...A Little Night Music.

*waves at Tui*

Happy Easter everyone, even if you don't celebrate it!
            *Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• That's a pretty song.

I have the 2nd post on page 400! *dances around excitedly* Heh. My hair looks...different. Oh my. *wink*

HAPPY EASTER! Chocolate is good. Chocolate is fun. We went out to eat for lunch after church. It was good there, though I had my chocolate at home. My mom doesn't understand how I can eat a big chocolate bunny after such a big lunch... *shakes head, making hair twirl funnily* I don't think "funnily" is a word, but hey! *sings* One more kiss could be the best thing/and one more lie could be the worst. Oops. Sorry 'bout that. Heh.

Oh, at church I held the wittle baby the whole time. Like, an hour and fifteen minutes. *sigh* He's the sweetest, cutest, most un-crying baby in the world! He's cuddly... I wanted to take him home with me, but that wouldn't work out.

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow! *starts sobbing* I want my Spring Break NOW. *is impatient* I can't wait five more days. We get basically two weeks off, 'cause 8th graders leave for D.C. on the Tuesday after Spring Break. We don't come to school on Friday.
              <3
              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Wow, four hundred pages... this is one scary topic. I first posted in here when it was on page 287... What on earth do we actuallly talk about in here that it grows so quickly?

Well, I hope you guys are having a good Easter Sunday and remember not to eat tooo much chocolate. I did, and I'm half regretting it now. Well, I guess I'm regretting more that I don't have much left for today ...

For those who were talking with me yesterday, sorry about leaving so abruptly, but I'm at my Aunty's house using a dialup connection and it dropped out

hmmmn... what else to talk about?...

Wow Sunstar, a PSP? Thats pretty cool... although I'd probably go for a Nintendo DS myself- I'm more of a nintendo person and I have a whole lot of GameBoy games anyway. I don't play them as often now. Aus. probabbly won't get the PSP for a while yet, I don't know why, but thats just always the way of things.... and it'll probs be too expensive if its $400 US

Whohoo I now have a copy of the Little Mermaid on video courtesey of my cousins . They're my age and don't watch it any more so I asked if I could have it *dances*

Alla

Comment

• Yay, happy 400! My first post here was on 025.
                  Wow.
                  I guess it's because nobody feels an obligation to adhere to some topic or have a comment that is pertinent in any way when they post. And that's an incredibly cool thing.

Lisa: Eh, I'm pretty hard to offend nowadays. ^_^ Power to the geeks.
                  My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• OH THE HORRORS, a DIAL UP! Sorry, I just had to say that since that's all I have, and it works just fine for me. Don't mean anything by it.
                    WAHOO! 400 PAGES! *does the 400 page dance that she just made up* I think I first posted here on about page 15. Don't exactly remember, it was a long time ago.
                    What's SVU? Olivia is the uber coolest name in the world. Don't ask me why, it just is.
                    Happy Easter all you happy people. I had to wear a skirt *shudders*. It was ugly.

Comment

• Cress, SVU stands for Special Victims Unit, I think. It's a show.

Skirts are evil. I wore one today, and it was pretty short. Ick. I was afraid to bend down, especially of the HIGH HEELS I was wearing. I don't ever wear high heels. They were only about an inch or two, but I nearly sprained my ankle.

The friend I talked about earlier, the one who has the baby brother, came to church today because they were in town visiting their grandmother. It was so sweet. I was an angel in the skit we did, and the baby looked at me and said "Lisa! Lisa angel?" It was soooooo cute. Then he hugged me. If you're wondering, I had about one line in the skit. "Why are you crying? He isn't here." My brothers had two words. Heh. It was a short skit.

I think I'm getting sick. I was burning up and felt like I was about to barf. Ick.

This may seem random, but I never got around to asking it. Why are there duplicates of some of the smilies? There's two of , , , and .

HAPPY 400 PAGES!!!!

I was hoping to have my 200 post be the first on this page. Oh well.
                      Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                      "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                      "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Alla
                        Wow Sunstar, a PSP? Thats pretty cool... although I'd probably go for a Nintendo DS myself- I'm more of a nintendo person and I have a whole lot of GameBoy games anyway. I don't play them as often now. Aus. probabbly won't get the PSP for a while yet, I don't know why, but thats just always the way of things.... and it'll probs be too expensive if its $400 US
                        Check out this comparison site for PSP and DS.
                        They did a full comparison last weekend.
                        Comparison

It's so cool! I love it so much! And to top it all off: my sister is soooooooooo jealous!
                        "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• I feel absolutely miserable. Oh god.

The last few days I've been really sick. I wonder how little typing it'll take before I pass out. I haven't posted at all since page 398, and I was the second post on that page. I probably won't read and catch up right now.

Hey, Sharky. I left chat to get a cough drop and then fell asleep on the couch. So that's why I didn't return to chat after "brbing."

Wooh, the moniter isn't staying still. Maybe I should come back to this later.

And we're on the 400th...

Wow.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ooh, two whole pages to read. I've had days when I come on here a day after I last posted and it's grown like five pages or something. Do you know how annoying that is?
                            Anyway, I would like to second that disgust at skirts. Thankfully, I didn't have to wear high heels. Mostly because I don't own any and my mom had slides I could borrow. And because I would kill myself if I wore high heels. By accident or on purpose, I'm not quite sure yet.

Comment

• Comment

• Woo~ 400 pages~

I have a new avatar, my friend sized it down for me and I added the text. 'Cause... well, it's true! You guys are really like family to me.
                                "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                                "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

Working...
                                X