No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh. I found it. <span class="ev_code_white">You whited out the text.</span>

PPC:
    And yeah. 'Read between the lines / What's <radio edited to 'smurfed' for some reason> up and everything's all right...'
    Smurfed? Hehe... the radio here just blanks it out.

Lisa:
    And who is this "NKoD"?
    Gryph. "Ninja Kitty of Doom."

Tui:
    Are we playing the "My first post in TTOGR" game?
    I think Ella won.

BiW:
    SPRING! IT'S FINALLY SPRING!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Spring is GOOOOOD. Yeshyesh. *jumps out window* I CAN FLY!
    WARM...it's 70ยบ again here. And it might actually stay that way, and be 70 next week too, instead of going back to 40s.

Comment

• I was just trying to hunt down my first post, and found it. And what was included in Gryphon's reply to my first post?
      Originally posted by Gryphon's old name:
      Oh, another thing! Peter, on April 14, I'm going to start up a role-play. Here's what I have for the introduction so far:

The high king Nalroaln was slain at the claws of a wild tiger.
      AUGH! She started trying to get me into it as soon as I posted!

I expect I talk in a British accent - well, an English accent. I can't tell - everyone round here talks like that .
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Hiiiii!!!!!!!! *cringe* Sorry about all the !'s. The seventh and eight grade band (that's me!) got straight ones in the KMEA Festival! We were the first band to do so for our division. *dances around insanely* Adds quickly: And it's all because of Lovey! She's been really sick lately, but she came anyways! Oops, telephone. I'll edit later.

Edits: Yup. We needed our bass clarinetist. *bouning and grinning and falling into a hole and being bitten by an evil snake who plots evil plans* Hi! *blink* I already said that... Anyways, I had to wake up at 5:50 in the morning. *yawn* My brain is dead. It's a good thing I didn't have homework...
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Originally posted by kli6:
          uncooked ramen noodles w/soup base = crunchy fried starch + salt
          mmmm. yummy. (and I'm irish. although all my friends think I'm nuts)

my first TOGR post: page 12. (and it's excessively strange. I guess I posted it in five seconds of free time during study hall at CTY that summer. who knows?)

and, for those of you wondering, I figured out where the m&m thingus was: the original chatter. I forget which topic, but i'm positive that's where it was.

vv
          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• What's there to say? Maybe I could try to type a monster again, but that wouldn't be any fun. Well, just a little, it might... I actually went to the doctor today. Mom mentioned it, but she surprised me again anyway when she said, "okay, we're leaving now," and I was like, "what...?" We got there a quarter of an hour early. Felt early for me, anyway. I was bored half to death, and I started glaring at the clock when the hands passed 3 o'clock (and kept on going for 10 more minutes!), which was when I was supposed to be there. The doctor did all of the doctor stuff. Said I probably had a virus and that it might just be a cold. Said colds had been going around like this one lately. Then my mom mentioned my knees, and the doctor said more stuff about, because they'd been hurting for so long, I could see a [bone doctor? One of those weird sounding titles] or it could be something that translated to me as "my knees are royally screwed".

Amber: hehe

Angel: ((Save us from the over excited Angel_Star!!!!))
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Wow, Cress, I fully cannot believe you've heard of the Finn Brothers. :O Practically nobody outside NZ (and maybe Australia, Alla?) ha ever heard of them, although in New Zealand they're basically music royalty. I mean, Split Enz, Crowded House, only two of NZ's most influential bands EVER.

Heh, Ella didn't win,though, because it;s not the first post in TOGR, it IS TOGR. So I mean, in a general sense she just wins at, like, everything, but not at that game.
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Right. Maybe they're a different Finn Brothers, but the name seems really familiar. I really don't know anything about them, I just vaguely remember hearing it on the radio a lot. When I listened to it. Which isn't now.
                Can anyone here do a Scottish accent?
                The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                I promise not to funfun anymore
                Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Um, maybe? I mean, they're totally awesome and fully deserve a LOT of acclaim, but...

... d'you remember what songs they would play by them?
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I am NOT over excited! *gasps in indignation* Well, maybe a little. Anyways, I had to sit next to this 7th grader while we played. *whacks 7th grader on the heaad* jkfjeifgheigilfgfrj. Sorry. She irritated me greatly. "Irritated" isn't a strong enough word, actually. Moving on...

Hi! Hi! Lovey's going to Las Vegas! I'm going to Arkansas...on Saturday. ... I won't be back until Wednesday night. *sigh* Well, I should be online tomorrow. I didn't have any homework tonight! *checks last post* I already said that...
                    <3
                    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Sorry, Sunny, but that isn't it! My signature was changed long before to what it *appears* to be. Keep looking, and claim the prize. (here's another hint: The sig and the post have been modified in the same way.)
                      I found them!
                      (the following is Sharky's Signature with the whited text made red)

~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                      <span class="ev_code_RED">+Secret member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)</span>
                      +So what if I'm crazy?! I'm saner than you!
                      <span class="ev_code_RED">+Partner of the FIA.</span>
                      +But I'm not crazy, anyway, so there!

Take that!
                      By the way, I want to join both even though I don't know what FIA means.
                      "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• FIA = Forums Intelligence Agency.

I have called somebody to take sharky away. Now was it the FBI, CIA, the Army, the Navy, or the Canadian Mounted Police?

I am going to play a huge prank on you tomorrow: IT's APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Beware, Gryph, Lovey, Lisa, and WF.

Muahahahah.

Can't wait till Saturday!!! DD's coming!!!

*dances, hits head on computer monitor, falls unconcious*

Comment

• [long boring computer rant goes here]

PM:
                          And you finally joined how many years after that first time?

Tui:
                          Heh, Ella didn't win,though, because it;s not the first post in TOGR, it IS TOGR. So I mean, in a general sense she just wins at, like, everything, but not at that game.
                          It sort of depends on whether you consider the first post in a topic to be a post or not. When there's a topic with one reply, does that mean it has one post, or two?

Gigo:
                          I have called somebody to take sharky away. Now was it the FBI, CIA, the Army, the Navy, or the Canadian Mounted Police?
                          XD, wasn't that the nice men with the white coats...?

Gigo:
                          I am going to play a huge prank on you tomorrow: IT's APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Beware, Gryph, Lovey, Lisa, and WF.
                          Heh, any reason you chose us?

Sharky:
                          Who will be smart enough to read this?
                          ((Yep. Whenever I want.))
                          The first person to point out that I have whited out text...
                          ((WORSHIP THE GROUND I WALK ON, YOU WORM!!))
                          Will be declared the second most (in)sane person on the boards.
                          I pointed out that you'd whited out the text, but I whited it out when I said it. I don't know if it counts.

Sunstar:
                          I found them!
                          Oh, good. You can have the title of the second most (in)sane person on the boards, then. I think we probably found it at the same time anyway. *doesn't want a title *

Comment

• When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep, and you're never really awake.

If you know where that's from, you get two awesome points.
                            If you know where that's from without looking it up, you get five awesome points.
                            If you read it and knew where it was from, just like that, didn't even stop to wonder, you get twenty awesome points.

So. Uh. Couldn't sleep, and decided to annoy you people.
                            My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I just upgraded VGDawn to a paid account!!!
                              !!!

!!!!!!!!!!!
                              !!!!!!
                              !!!!!!!!|!!!!!
                              !!!!!

Yayayayyayayya !!!!!!!!!

I was in the chat earlier, but I closed out of it. Ahahahha, paid. So far, the "who's oneline" code is up, and I'm just now digging through all of the templates and blah blah. I just found the style sheet, too. So if anyone would like to work as an admin, I'd love it. I'm the only one right now.

I think I want the community to have a two column page layout with a header at the top.

My mom has been calling Boulevard of Broken Dreams "that street song..." Rawwrr. She doesn't like it, but she knows I love it.

I'm bouncing off walls. I'm still sick, but I don't care. I don't care at all!

And is Sharky writing more story? *hopes so*

Sunstar:
                              By the way, I want to join both even though I don't know what FIA means.
                              Forum Intelligence Agency

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I'm also in the GIA: Gryphon Intelligence Alliance... but shush, you don't know that. As long as you can't see my retractable claws...</span>

DD's coming? Yayayyaya, you reminded me.

It's comedy, and tragedy. It's St. Jimmy, and that's my name. And don't wear it out!

WF:
                              *doesn't want a title *
                              Wha'e'er. You're still the newbie who read the ToGR.

I guess PPC!
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• quote:
                                PM:

And you finally joined how many years after that first time?
                                It was less than nine months, don't exaggerate . And now I've got two characters - I must draw the second one, to go with Cyphin.
                                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                                X