The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabiscuit
    Prom: I'll be sitting at home, wondering why I can't get a guy, watching tv and eating about 4 tubs of vanilla ice cream. It's like I repel guys or something.
    Oh yes. Same here. I could go up to someone and dramatically profess my love for them, and they wouldn't give me another glance. Guys are just blind, y'know? They only go for looks and hair and that stuff. They don't pay attention to the smart girls. Course, Steph SAYS she's trying to "push" someone together with me, because he already likes me, but I don't think that's true. She refuses to tell me who it is.

BelieverInWizardry
    I wanna padded room.....and a strait jacket. OMG. I'm so asking for one for my birthday, no, christmas, that's coming first. I'm gunna become an escape artist...and learn how to get out of one... Then they never keep me locked away...ever....muhahaha....
    Three comments: Steph needs both of those. Seriously.
    I LOVE padded rooms! They're all bouncy!
    I'd really love to have one to lock my siglings in. Strait jackets would make this house a lot quieter.

The religion thing: I have to say, I'm christian, but I'm not sure exactly what. I will have to choose soon, b/c if I want to be a confirmed Catholic, I SHOULD'VE started my lessons this year. Plus, my dad is coming back, and he's a relious nut. I know he'll flip if I decide not to be comfirmed, but I don't know if I really want to. It should be MY PERSONAL DECISION to dedicate my life to God, not something I'm forced into because of my overbearing father. Long story short, being an atheist would be MUCH easier, and possibly much less miserable, than my current situation, but I'm sticking with Christianity, either way.

Ugh. I DON'T like Cub Scout camp. Mom's in charge of "Tot Lot," where all the little siblings go. Grawr. That means, I have to stay and watch four to seven kids under the age of 8, in 90+ degree weather (in the shade!), for seven hours all this week. So...crazy...little kids....too many...
    Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
    "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
    "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel_Star:
      Monty Python...heh. I saw maybe the first five minutes of the movie at that graduation party. I was otherwise preoccupied the rest of the time. Besides that, never seen it. *waits for gasps*
      Which movie? Ignoring the two that collect sketches from the TV series (And Now For Something Completely Different and Live From The Hollywood Bowl), there are three Monty Python films: MP and the Holy Grail, MP's Life of Brian and MP's The Meaning of Life.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• PM: MP and the Holy Grail.

Padded rooms...heh. I might need one of those some day. For now, I'm comfortable with my purple and hearts-y room. *glares at Lovey* I got it when I was like, ten. Sheesh. I can't help my poor tastes as a child!

I really have nothing to talk about. Today has been soo boring. *sigh* I walked around my neighborhood once around 4:00, then went like half-way through around 6:00. There's nothing else to do, unless I want to add yet another layer of nailpolish. *mutters*
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• *huggles everyone*

BiW:
          Muaha my brother is conspiring to blow up walmart, for the horrid crime of making angel food cake... I like cake...cake good.....
          Ehehe. I'll help him kill walmart, but not for making cake. I have a rant I typed up a while ago... hang on...
          AUGH. Walmart. Walmart's music section. On their site. Three Days Grace isn't pop-rock, and neither is Evanescence. Linkin Park, because they couldn't find anywhere to put it, is in pop-rock, punk rock, alternative rock, and heavy metal. All at the same time. They need humans working for them. Me, maybe, if I wasn't [young] [edits out age]. Slipknot and Papa Roach are heavy metal I guess, that was right. Kelly Clarkson is just pop, not pop-rock. This is hopeless...
          There. It's impossible to find anything at walmart...

Gigo:
          (\__/)
          (+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
          (")_(") signature to help him conquer the world.
          Bunny! Hello bunny. I just changed my siggy, but not to bunny. XD

Lisa:
          While I'm on the topic of boys, I just want to say that 1) I won't get a boyfriend until I'm 20 and 2) I'll never be kissed. I'm sure of it.
          *nods* I'd say the same, but I'm only [young]... [another edit --']

Sports bras all the way! Unless you're trying to "impress" a guy...growing up stinks.
          Meh, I don't have anyone to impress... and it doesn't exactly make a difference, sports bra or not, not with me...

BiW:
          Hello....AHHAHA I'm so HATPYER! That's a mix of happy, and hyper! I'm going to stay up all night if it's the last thing I do! HAHA. It's 1:38 right now... I'm gunna be the energizer bunny...it jus keeps going and going and going and going.... *runs in circles*
          I managed four am several times, completely by accident. And then started swearing at myself because I was supposed to be able to get up the next morning, and, y'know, have a life before noon...
          And I'm gonna steal your word.

Caitlin:
          ...and Ireland is the most absolutely awesomest place ever, and it rocks, and I want to go back (actually I didn't want to come home)and and and.... whoooooooooo

and we're putting in a koi pond.
          Neat!
          Name one of the koi Akagane and one Doitsu. XD

Lovey, I'm an atheist, and I'm happy with _that._ Which means nothing like I'm happy with myself, but if I'm unhappy, the last thing to blame is religion.

Lisa:
          Ugh. I DON'T like Cub Scout camp. Mom's in charge of "Tot Lot," where all the little siblings go. Grawr. That means, I have to stay and watch four to seven kids under the age of 8, in 90+ degree weather (in the shade!), for seven hours all this week. So...crazy...little kids....too many...
          Aughhh. And suddenly I have all these memories of being an assistant director for plays at the highschool, and the little kids, and... little kids who don't listen aren't fun to be alone with. You have my sympathy.

Angel:
          I really have nothing to talk about. Today has been soo boring. *sigh* I walked around my neighborhood once around 4:00, then went like half-way through around 6:00. There's nothing else to do, unless I want to add yet another layer of nailpolish. *mutters*
          I'd be the same way if not for library books and the fact that I doubt we've got any nail polish in the house... but yeah, I get bored.

Monty Python... *goes on short rant about owning several Flying Circus episodes and not being able to watch them because of mom*

Oh, and I passed 200 posts without realizing it!

And, only because I'd already written four scenes (I don't feel a lot like writing), more skit. S'shortish...

----
          Scene three
          ----

PM and KATHY are looking at ToGR. PM is joking about deleting it.

KATHY: *deletes it*

KATHY: Oops.

PM: Not my fault!

GRYPH: *sobs*

WF: *posts about 45 pages worth from WordPad*

WF: 45 pages out of 437. *headdsek*

QWERTY: *has a hard to type name, but besides that...*

QWERTY: *twitch* Typo...

ToGR: *is GONE*

EVERYONE: *panics*

SOMEONE: I'm glad this is only a skit.
          ----

Comment

• Gah. You guys talk too much .

We don't shop at Wal-Mart much, probably because a ton of other, better stores are closer. I don't like how it feels there. If that's possible.

LoveBird: OMG. I was just in chat, ya know? ATM doesn't know who Monty Python is!!! *gasp of horror* Nita, PM, and I were like, *gasp*
            It IS possible you know. I don't really watch that many movies, especially since my parents developed a liking for Star Wars. *shudders* Especially on CBC (a Canadian tv/radio network). *grumbles*

Congrats wf! I still have a long way to go....*pokes # of posts*
            Interesting skit too....*tries to find the other ones*

Things I must wait for:
            <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
            <LI>The last day of school (tomorrow) *bounces impatiently*
            <LI>Canada Day (July 1st)
            <LI>Release of HBP (Must....wait....ugh...)
            <LI>Leaving for Edmonton
            <LI>Leaving for Vancouver
            <LI>First day of school
            <LI>Release of Wizards at War (see above)
            <LI>Goblet of Fire (the movie) comes out[/list]
            -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

• Hola! I havent been on in the last 6 or 7 days... It was my Grandma's 80th birthday on Friday, we live in VA she lives in NY, my parents left tuesday, and we got there friday.. they took their time, we stopped at the D.C. zoo one day... It twas fun (except the ride)...

About not knowing about Monty Python.. Last year, EVERYBODY I knew had no idea what Monty Python was (or Young Frankenstein, Army of Darkness, Big Trouble Little China, or Better off Dead)... And my best friend hadn't seen any of the Aliens' movies, the Shining, or MIB...

Then this year, one girl had NEVER seen any of the STAR WARS movies and said she never would (and two other guys I knew also hadnt seen them)
              she also hadnt seen any of the Indiana Jones movies....
              You know how annoying it is when they don't get funny movie references?

Comment

• Wowww...I am so excited!!!

Well, I log on this morning, right? I look at the 'Currently Online' thingy, used to seeing our lovely dark blue names and every once in a while a lovely green name. Today, though, I see in lovely red, Diane Duane. How exciting!!! I've never been on when Ms. Duane is...how lovely...hee hee...I'm so giddy....

Well, I've been working on a drawing for my deviant art gallery...so far I've put and hour and 15 minutes into it...yuup....that's about it..

*checks how many days are left for WaW* I have it pre-ordered...ooh...I'm anxious...

Anywho...that's all for today. Have a wonderful day, lovelies! Oh yeah! Today's Big Bunny! Big Bunny presents...Big Bunny Episode 3: Suzy

Arrivederci!

Oh, and to WF. I totally understand that you're atheist and happy with that. Lots of people are, and I didn't meant that religion is the reason why people would be unhappy. I was just suggesting that in some cases it is. I have no issue with atheists, just atheism itself, but that in no way means I think any less of you. You still rock on high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigo:

(\__/)
                  (+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
                  (")_(") signature to help him conquer the world.

Someday, I'm going to put this in my siggy: if no one has any objections...
                  No objections, but I got really bored and the following is the result:

.........____,
                  ......../__\
                  ........|__|___(
                  ......./***\
                  ....../*****\
                  ...../*******\

*giggles* Kudos points to whoever can guess what its meant to be . Gosh, I've been watching too much of that XD...

Well, this is the latest thta I've been up in a while. I don't know if I'll get any sleep tonight. Aaaanyway...

Hehe, my scarf is actually starting to look like a scarf now, except I've dropped one stitch, so there's a hole in it . I'll fiddle and improvise when its finished. Does anyone know how I could possibly fix it?

hehe... One of my friends is having a 'Things that go bump in the night' themed 18th b'day. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could dress up as? (as a joke) I was thinking Darkwing Duck XD, but I don't know what the others are going as... so.. yeah.

I was in the city today, and a new shopping plaza thing has opened up off the Queen St. Mall. Its got all these designer places. Personally, I don't know how they survive in Brisbane. Brissie doesn't really have the population that likes that sort of stuff. Its not like we're Sydney or something XD...

Alla

Comment

• *chokes on doritos* DARKWING DUCK?!? ROTFL!!! That's so cool Alla!

*eats a really good lunch* I want some more pizza, but I don't feel like going back out there to get some...rats it's gone now, oh well.

*is in love with nightwish* *goes to look up some nightwish videos* you can find "wish I had an angel" on launch, but the nemo one is somewhere else...
                    ~Rachel

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveBird:
                      Lots of people are, and I didn't meant that religion is the reason why people would be unhappy. I was just suggesting that in some cases it is. I have no issue with atheists, just atheism itself, but that in no way means I think any less of you. You still rock on high.
                      What she said.

Ya know, if you click on your buddy icon on AIM (if it's a superbuddy, anyways) and move your mouse around, it moves the creature (or whatever your icon is). I'm having fun twirling my killer whale around. *twirls*

Zach's having fun looking up how far away people live from his house. Well, how far I live away from him. Anyways.

Yeah. I've got horse-back riding tonight at 5:30 and- Oh dear. I should probably be getting off the computer right now. So, toodles!
                      <3
                      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Yay! Schools out! *dances*
                        On the topic of Wal-mart: Wal-mart has been banned from setting up shop in Vancouver. I never knew you could do that.

Alla: It's a house on a hill!...Right?
                        You should dress up as...uh....*thinks*...a blob of peanut butter? *shrugs* I'm not good at thinking of really cool costumes...
                        And about the scarf, I always unravel it to back to the line below where I dropped the stitch, and knit from there again.

Angel_Star: Ya know, if you click on your buddy icon on AIM (if it's a superbuddy, anyways) and move your mouse around, it moves the creature (or whatever your icon is).
                        I never knew that. But then again, I don't have AIM, so I never could've tried it.

And a bit of randomness revealed for what it is:

Dai; gurtuequwd yygmod girlh dethgdes. Kugj gy njkigl fol jert hyyrhbjkle. Confleghji coe lidof ngowe, confleghji coe lidof fwest. Kugj fol thoeckl lkjeimn. Kugj fol yygmod lkjeimn. Fweeth id! Fweeth id, thidkol grwat! Con coemn demnli dwyvsh efinde icn. Daist dethgdes!
                        Con fifhitsh mes goid lie, hodi gi wod. Bifhr ridsh gicn, jikcn. De id thde gocen. Cfji con digh, gi fol. Icn gi dicn y dingke, icnei xok, bocin, idn giosk. Conflegh coe lidof ngowe, con ici hgioch. Dethgdes! Efinde gin dinefh ho lcohejn.
                        Thysi goeri hi dighels! Hgiogh daist dethfdes. Demnli, noneh con coemn dethgdes! Ecins a Ahvie ghodi ciovcndoe coe demnlis. Fweeth id, pah! Pah fweeth id, y hgiogh, y gi wod! Dethgdes! Pah!
                        Dethgdes! Diast girlh dethgdes! Cowensip pathei hi dighels! Ahvie ghodi coe cowensip! Fweeth id, coe coemn demnli! Efinde noneh gin dinefh ho lcohejin! Efinde coe sdkicne said saihe ici dicn dinke. Demnli y pah! Daist dethgdes, liy secothe! Daist dethgdes!
                        Diast dethgdes?
                        Ldco di ehci. Coine bois din y cifh dike. Dethgdes estidn o giheo idn ichi sic dighels. Oenc gih y idne y coien. Ldini ci ein kjfi hi coien xoien. Sude idn y dison, id coie, id woke.
                        Coeach gwydden le oenyll!
                        Okln oi ftih cie o. Cie craich bydth y cuied gydd wryllth ambh me sicddem.
                        Ideth cwe sidth.

At first it was just gibberish. Then I began sort of daydreaming as I was doing this, and briefly the final result is a debate (in a foreign/alien language) about dethgdes. What is dethgdes? Your guess is as good as mine!
                        -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

• I need a second Sunday/so I can be with you...

*pauses* Oh. Oh! Sorry. I've got my music blasting in my ears. My headphones are on 'cause my dad's watching television down here (again). *turns up the volume even louder* I'm prob'ly gonna have a headache later from this music, but I don't care. *shrug*

I rode Bo. *grin* He's such a sweetie, though a stubborn one. *huggles horsie*

I don't know about Wal-mart, but Walgreens is planning to take over the world. *whispers* They're in league with the moles...

A snapshot in my mind/of a love that's stuck in time/I saw it slip away/windows on a train...

Ah. Nobody's on AIM. I'm just going to go now...*wanders off whistling* Oh wait. I can't whistle. Um...yeah. Whatever.
                          <3

Comment

• I don't have AIM. What's AIM?

At riding on Monday, I had to ride Sally, as Cavalier was hurt. It's so hot down at the stables. On Sunday, they had to put a horse down because he was so sick from the heat. Poor Killian. *huggles Killian's ghost* We'll miss him!

ATM: I like alien debates. They're fun to read.

I just got back from baby-sitting. I haven't baby-sat for anyone outside of my family since, I don't know, 5th grade? I'm going into 10th now...so, you get the picture. Not a pretty sight. The younger kid had been put to bed by his mom, so I just had to put the 4 year old to bed. Well, I start to read him his story, and the younger kid wakes up and starts screaming like there's no tomorrow. Yeah, it was a stressful night. But I was paid $20 bucks...which makes it worth it, as I was broke. Oh yeah. The 4 year old told me lots about Star Wars, none of which made any sense to me. I've never seen Star Wars. I probably won't for awhile...or at least until August.

I'm tired...good night everyone!

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• SCHOOL'S OUT!!!

*can't get into chat*

Typo. *twitch* *twitch*

*huggles WF*

*starts to make account on VGDawn*

*puts something in this post to make it a full post instead of a collection of one liners*

Umm.....I know! Yesterday, I spent the entire day at the airport waiting for my cousin and my friend to arrive! *yawns* It was TOTALLY AWESOME. It was like: it's awesomeness was only magnified by it's ability to totally rule! Then D (my friend) started talking in 1337 speak. *twitch* He said: "Hey, Gigo! BRB: g2g2 the washroom, LOL" (Pronounciation:Hey, Gigo! Be-ar-be, Gee-two-gee-two the washroom, Lawl.) *twitch* *spazzes out* Turns out he was only fooling. *smacks D on the head*

My names not Gigo, but it's just fun to type and say. Gigo. Giiiiigo. Gigoooooooo. Giiiiiiigooooo. Gigo.

Y (my cousin), she said: Hi.

*sing-song voice* (well, as sing-song as a glass turtle can manage)Found a peanut, found a peanut, found a peanut last night, last night I found a peanut, found a peanut last night.

It was rotten, it was rotten, it was rotten last night, last night it was rotten, it was rotten last night.

Ate it anyway, ate it anyway, at it anyway last night, last night I ate it anyway, ate it anyway last night.

Got a stomach-ache, got a stomach-ache, got a stomach-ache last night, last night I got a stomach-ache, got a stomach-ache last night.

Got appendicitis, got appendicitis, got appendicitis last night, last night I got appendicitis, got appendicitis last night.

Operation, operation, operation last night, last night I had an operation, operation last night.

Went to heaven, went to heaven, went to heaven last night, last night I went to heaven, went to heaven last night.

Didn't want me, didn't want me, didn't want me last night, last night they didn't want me, didn't want me last night.

Went the other way, went the other way, went the other way last night, last night I went the other way, went the other way last night.

Wouldn't take me, wouldn't take me, wouldn't take me last night, last night they wouldn't take me, wouldn't take me last night.

Went back up here, went back up here, went back up here last night, last night I went back up here, went back up here last night.

It was just a dream, it was just a dream, it was just a dream last night, last night it was just a dream, it was just a dream last night.

Found a jelly bean, found a jelly bean, on the floor last night, last night I found a jelly bean, on the floor last night......

*yawns* I'm tired. Morning, Y'all.

Comment

• Oh my... seems as if SOMEONE lost their brain...
                                AHHAHA L337 SPEAK! I'm like obsessed with that. |-|0\/\/ |\/|uch \/\/00|) c0u|_|) 4 \/\/00|)c|-|uck c|-|ck 1f 4 \/\/00|)c|-|uck c0u|_|) c|-|uck
                                \/\/00|)???

Haha I'm special...

Muahaha I stuffed as much music as I possibly could onto my mp3 player. H4H4 PH34R MY STUFF1NG SK1LLZ!!!!!!!

I'm bored..........wheeeoooo HAHA I'M A POLICE CAR! WEEWOO WEEWOO WEEWOO WEEWOO!!!!!!!!!

Brain is hyper, yes she is...
                                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Working...
                                X