• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY HALLOWEEN (SAMHEIN) GUYS!!!
    -Trashy Barbie
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• I hate Halloween...and yet, it's one of my favorite holidays. I went around with my two best friends, who were the Doublemint Twins. Anyone know who they were? Yeah...so they were singing, and I felt so left out, because, you know, I was a hula dancer because it was cheap...and they got so much more candy than I did...But then again, I did have a sucky costume...oh well, I don't like candy that much anyway.

School was fun today, half the people who were dressed up went as "students from last year" and wore sweatpants and hoodies and stuff we can't wear this year because of the new dresscode. It was funny.

Contacts...I've had them since 6th grade, and I have to admit, they make me look loads better than my glasses did...also, it's easier to play basketball with contacts...anyway. Hmmm...I need more contact solution....

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• EEEE KITKAT *stole one from the giant bowl in the front hall* Sugar hiiigh... after midninght... ahahaha squeee.

I got a load of chocolate tonight... chocolate's the only thing mom lets me keep, but I stole bubblegum and Skittles *fiendish grin*
        Oh! And, surprisingly, I did not freeze to death.
        Most people thought I was a ninja. XD And no one but like two people noticed that I was bowing and saying thank you in Japanese.

My brother, in the last few minutes before we had to leave, decided to add to his costume (a Yu-Gi-Oh duelist) by making a Millenium Puzzle out of cardboard, contruction paper, and masking tape. So we were nearly late because of that, and he was tugging on it in the car and the hook thingy to keep it on a rope around his neck broke. He wound up walking around with mom carrying the Millenium Puzzle...

Alla:
        Heh strange, thats what started to happen here too... we also had to intro a 'no cloning' rule - as in kirby couldn't swallow people and steal the special talents.
        Aww, but that's like... half the reason to use Kirby at all! Besides, Link!Kirby is SO CUTE. I use Link most of the time, or Sheik. And white!hurtbyfire!Kirby izza toasted marshmallow. (Thanks, H. XD)

*goes to steal either another KitKat, or a chocolate kiss or something from my bowl of candy*

ATM:
        This week our school had a school spirit thing, where all the homerooms carved pumpkins and plotted how to kill their teacher.
        Haha, that's great... I fell asleep on the couch while we were carving pumpkins, and mom did most of mine.
        I don't think I've ever plotted to kill anyone.

Angel:
        *twitch* Eye...itches...meh. I got contacts the other day. Unfortunately, the one in my left eye isn't exactly what I need, so it feels really...meh. Blech. *blinkblink* It took me a grand total of around 45 minutes to get them in the first time... I couldn't get them in at all during the first appointment. I sat there for half an hour, trying to figure out just what I was supposed to be doing. It doesn't really help that my eyes are uber-sensitive. So, yeah. We had to go back yesterday. It took me at least another fifteen minutes to figure it out.
        *wince* Not fun. I have glasses, and I'll probably always have them- I don't care enough to bother with contacts, and I barely notice I'm wearing glasses at all. Except that time at the carnival, in the mirror maze, where I ran headlong into a mirror and bent my glasses. I didn't wear them much after that, because they were crooked, but when we got home mom fixed them with pliers.

Emilie:
        I am god. That is, my costume is that of God. I might've said this already, but I just wanted to reiterate. And the most common question I've gotten today (besides "whatare you?") is "Stupid! You can't be god! You're a girl!"
        *hits sexist idiots over the head*
        hehe... that makes me feel better.

So I'm wearing a lei (those hawaiian necklace flower things, only the flowers are made of cloth)that's blue, a pink hat w/ yellow smilies on it, and a "hello my name is GOD" sticker. And I'm carrying an oscar the grouch puppet, and people keep saying, "So he's Jesus, right?" or "Is Oscar Lucifer?" He's a very very cute Oscar, and I love him very much. The Francas (cafeteria ladies, who are all named Franca or Francesca) liked him a lot.
        Hehehe, s'a great costume. I wish I was creative XD. But if anyone said the "you can't be god!" thing to me... heh, I can kick stuff without hurting myself now. *plots*
        I wouldn't be able to go as anything like that here, though. I'd be shot down/given rocks. Damn south, where there are people who refuse to speak to my family because we don't go to church.

Angel:
        The freshman girls go on a fishing trip tomorrow.
        Have fun! XD I'd say fishing was boring, but the last time my brother, my dad and I took a canoe out into the river-thingy in the backyard (it's sorta swampish, but if you follow it you come to a great big open river), I was the only one who caught anything. Not caught exactly, because both of them got away, but... XD it'd've been fun anyway, though.

Hungry:
        School was fun today, half the people who were dressed up went as "students from last year" and wore sweatpants and hoodies and stuff we can't wear this year because of the new dresscode. It was funny.
        XD sounds like fun. But wtf, no hoodies or sweatpants? Are they MAD?

*sulks* I was going to type "Happy Halloween!" in orange. But does the color pallate thiny at the top have orange? Nooo. Wait, wait, here: [color:FFA500]Happy Halloween![/color] / <font color="FFA500">Happy Halloween!</font> *poke* Did it work? Dun think so... nope. Augh.

Comment

• Last night I went out to eat, and we had to go to 3 different restraunts. We were goint to go and eat at Pizza Hut, but when we got there they had run out of all the pizza crusts, they didn't have a med. pan, and the waiter was extreamly rude. We left to go to Pizza Ranch, and they were closed, so we ended up going to Subway. But other then that, my father went out and bought me 3 bags of candy
          Lover of Most Books...
          Finder of Lost Things...
          Eater of all Sweet Stuff...
          Wonder of the West...

Comment

• TWO days left till doomsday!

I have to make a speech thursday or friday and I'm in complete panic mode.

I have a good speach and when i practiced it in front of my friends and family I did brilliantly. but when my mom invited one of her coworkers who i have never met to hear it I froze up and couldn't remember anything. I started stammering mumbling and started getting all figety. It was HORRIBLE.

Other than this i'm fine and had a fun halloween.

- MBF
            ---------------------------------------
            YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
            "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

• I can't believe it. Argh, gah, die, etc. Apple's gone and made it so you can't use Quicktime if you haven't got Windows XP (or a Mac, obviously, but I didn't go and check the specifications for that). You can't get Quicktime without getting iTunes now, and before you ask, yes, I went to Apple's site and went to download Quicktime. I downloaded iTunes setup, attempted to run it, and got the expected error saying it wouldn't run on my computer, which happens to be a god damn Windows 98.

I already had Quicktime, but a few minutes ago, when I went to listen to an mp3 of something, I got an error saying I needed to download the latest version of Quicktime to use it at all. It was an mp3 I'd never tried to access before, so I went and checked on a few others. Same error.

What. The. Bloody. Hell.

In other news, I saw Pirates of the Caribbean today. Yes, for the first time. And loved it. Even though I was expecting all of the good quotes ["But why is the rum gone?"], due to having seen them all a thousand times over in what must have been nearly half of the internet's users' signatures, it was still great.

Togr hasn't had any posts for a few days. :/

Comment

• I once had a freind. A yellow peice of cheese. He'd look out for me and catch me when I would sneeze. He was so understanding, he never talked back, althougth there was one thing that cheese did lack... A brain to remember my words and my poem, so I ate him all up and then I walked home...
                Crutons... Crutons... Crutons... Crutons... Crutons...
                As you can see I love food. One thing though. I can't do this all myself so please send food to 29346 Max'es house in Xamette, every little snack count's so send your food or you are rude. Ph and if your wondering just tell the guys at the office "boogide boogide boo" trust me they will know what it means... carmello master sighing off
                Elmo know were you live. Elmo know were lots of people live. Elmo have phonebook.

When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure he said don't kill them.

Comment

• Today was spirit day. It was awesome, even though our hallway and banner sucked. Actually, our banner was amazing, so I take that back.

Interesting new member. *huggles and welcome*

I'm too dead. I dun wanna give the welcome & rules speech.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• If Gryph's dead, can I give the newbie speech? Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! Okay...um, we like good grammar here. And capitalization. Check out the FAQ if you need more info about anything. Check out chat if you haven't been in there yet...on a side note, what's chat called now guys? I forget if it was Cedric, or if it's still Chime, or...you get the picture. Hem hem. Don't make siggys too big...I think the limit is 6 lines, but I'm too lazy to go look right now...welcome newbies!

Hmmm...guys, sugar is good. I've had so much chocolate in the last week it's insane. Combine that with close to no sleep...very fun week. Chatted with the guy I like online a few days ago. We talked about our history project, and how he was sick. Great conversation, no? XD I'm really bad at talking to him. Oh well.

Got my school pictures back today. They turned out ok for once...except for my hair. It's a little below my shoulder, and one side is in front of my shoulder, and the other is behind it, so it looks like my hair's cut unevenly...it's actually pretty funny, if I don't think about how the picture's going to be in the yearbook, and how next year it's going to be on my ID so I have to look at it every day...

I made Super Mac Macoroni and Cheese after school with a friend. We weren't paying attention, and her stove burner thingie flared up and engulfed the pot in flame. It was really funny...and the mac and cheese still tasted good. XD

Hmmm...I'm going to the school play tonight with some friends...maybe HE'LL be there...if I'm extremely extremely lucky...

CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• Err... check out my sig for a link to the Board FAQ. Welcome to all the newbies!

My foot is getting better, but I'm still on antibiotics. I just finished reading George R.R. Martin's A Feast For Crows and now I'm trying to fold an origami dragon. I doubt I'll succeed.
                      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Wooowwwwwww........... some people must have some mad oragami skills. XD G'luck Kli; it'll be amazing! & *huggles* about your foot. I hope you get better (but I think I missed what happened). :/

My friends convinced me to sign up for Nanowrimo. It's November 5th, and I have a total of 0 words! I need to turn off my music and actually write the beginning 'cuz I'm not going _anywhere_ at this rate. Oh, and go ahead and ask me for my username. I'll say no. XD And it'll be hard to guess my username unless I post on the Nanowrimo forums or something.

I played Final Fantasy until 11 last night. My brother fell asleep on the couch -- or at least I think he did. He wasn't reacting when I turned off the lights even though his eyes were open a crack (he wasn't faking it either). So if I played 'til 11, what time did I start? Wow, what if I played for five hours? XDD I probably did.

Oh. My cat ate my science experiment. Yeah. I know it sounds funny, but I'm really not joking. Cinnamon went around and ate some of my bean sprouts. I'm just glad that he didn't eat all of them. Oh, and the fact that yesterday was the first day I had watered them with a little bit of caffeine, so if the plants have absorbed any, it wasn't much. It couldn't have been enough to hurt the cat; 15 mg was the most in any of them, and it was a really small amount.

Trouble is a great song.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I'm sitting around bored and decided to check up on Young Wizards, I started reading some of the posts and...*sniff* I MISS THE LOVE....people on this site are so nice, I kind of forgot.

This year has been really hard for me. I've been working a lot and haven't been on the computer as much. Play practice till 6:00 every night, choir all the time, piano a lot, jazz band, spanish, and on top of that school. So sorry I haven't been here in a while.

Anyways, I really want to know what Final Fantasy is about. I know it's a roleplay and I've looked at it a lot in stores but I really don't know the whole story! (That's kind of embarassing because it's a really popular game.)
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Z!!!!!!!!!!

AHHH *TACKLE HUGGLES*

Final Fantasy? Emm... well, there are a lot of them. Maybe they've even reached Final Fantasy 15. But anyway, there is no consitant plot. Like, say, Final Fantasy 8 is completely unrelated to Final Fantasy 9. They even take place on different "worlds." So... it's not like you have to know the story line of the previous game to get into the next one. The plotlines usually are very complex and good.

Comment

• So do you think I should ask for the game for Christmas or something? I've always wanted it. Maybe I'll ask for #9....hmmm.

Oh. *TACKLE HUGGLES GRYPH BACK!!!!!*
                              Anyways I just got back from play practice and it's really cute because there are a bunch of seventh graders in it and it's really fun to watch them. One of the boys, (he's french canadian and has a lisp (sp?) so it's really funny to watch him do stuff. By the way, I always wonder why Americans think Canadians are so funny but they are.) Anyways, he has a big crush on this girl who's a maid in the play, (she has a french maid costume it's really funny.) And he always follows her around and she's trying to run away from him. It's absolutely hilarious.

that's my news for today.
                              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Holy Flippin Crap!! I haven't been on in a while, and look what happens!!

Anyways, Hey Zgirl! I've read some of your posts and stuff, but never really met you, so *introduction*
                                Yea...

Feeling weird...recovering from a sugar rush...wooooo

Originally posted by Zgirl:
                                By the way, I always wonder why Americans think Canadians are so funny but they are.)
                                Cause they just are!! (no offense to Candians)
                                Its just....funny, if you think about it. I dunno why...it doesnt seem to make much sense.

Hey Max!! WOO! wow, a newbie who doesn't really post like the rest of us do in togr...interesting. I like it!

Halloween was fun. I gotta lotta candy, freaked out some people (unintentionally, as it be), and scared one of my own friends. They were coming to my house to trick-or-treat, and she was like, "Woah!! Who is THAT?!?!?" even though I wore the same costume to her party..it was funny though. My other friend, K, actually wore make-up for once! She actually would've looked pretty if she wasn't being a goth for Halloween..

my other friend was being a punk rocker, and she looked really pretty too! She was wearing mascara, lipstick,and some fake earings that you could put in your nose, lip, and ears. It rocked!!

Ugh..I had a preformance hour today, ,and I SUCKED!! I mean, I did ok at first, but then, in the middle of the song, I had a brain block. Its like...I thought too hard about what I was playing, and I just forgot what to do. Did you ever do that? Its like you have a piece memorized so well that its dangerous to think about it while playing.

I continued, but it ws still sorta...icky.. I blame it on the piano. Its keys are too slippery and un-worn and they're hard to press down all the way. Me during preformance-

You know what scares me? My friend T and me are ok friends. We see each other, and talk to each other, but I'm not THAT great of a friend. Her sister,M, however and I get along VERY well. She's actually closerin age to me than T...and, you see, there's the 6 of us, T included, and she HATES her sister. Ok, ,maybe not hates, but seriously gets upset over nothing, and sometimes M is like that too.

Following this?

well, M is a better friend than T, and I can't really be friends with her...its...almost akward..

at least between me and T.

Well, enough of 7th grade woes. I must finish writing my story for a contest!! The deadline is almost up, ,and I'm nowheres near where I want to be!!
                                just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Working...
                                X