No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is art!! Is this the topic where we started a mural and then forgot about it? But it's Randomness art!!!!! Could DD really make money of of it? I'm not sure I'd want all my posts shown to lots of people...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• No...let's keep this a private piece.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yea that'd probably be better. Is this the topic where whe started a mural?

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• I could find out but it would probably take hours. So I won't. But I did think of doing it!

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I don't remember a mural....was it when I was here?

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• What the heck is this!?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• What the heck is what?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Cool! I haven't seen this before!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• What's what? Yeah the mural was here only a few weeks ago, but I can't remember which topic. I mentioned finger paints a lot. Maybe I could look that up..

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Huh? Poor papercrane, she's lost...
                      YAY!!! 60!!!

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• "Quick Reply"

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• What?! What haven't you seen before?? Now I'm curious.... Wahoo!!! 60 pages!!!! Only 40 more to a hundered!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Quick reply? I don't get it...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• You haven't done quick reply before?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• I didn't know that existed but it is the little yellow arrow wich is at the side of the Blue arrow.( The blue arrow is besides the Reply button)

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X