No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. I get it. Kinda....... *whimpers* I'm SO confused!! Everyones posting at the same time!!
    WOW! 61 pages. We only JUST made it to 60 less then a minute ago. Scary.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• hehehe! Yay! Another party? Or do we have to wait for 75?

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Agent M: Good for you. Now will you explain please??

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I agree with papercrane. SLOW DOWN!! By the time I finish this post theres gonna be 62 pages! Or worse this topic will explode! NOO! Save the topic!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Let's get to 75 first! A friend here is asking a question: Are you all in school? Isn't today a school day? How are you all in your computers?

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Papercrane- good for me what? Explain what. *Is still thouroughly (sp?) confused.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• db- I was gonna ask the same question. My schools have a teacher meeting today so we're off, What about you guys?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• I'm using one of my school computers. I had two free periods today and one of the teachers didn't come so Im free!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Agent M: You said you understood what all this was about. I don't.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• What about you papercrane?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• I said that? Well now I understand but I didn't before. So db- how much longer do you have on the net?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• Well, Bell just rung so I'll come back later. Papercrane I'll be here and when you'll be back I'll have like 200 more posts than you. No matter how much headstart you get. Bye M, Papercrane!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Bye db, come on later after school, I have nothing to do today...

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• db: Bye! And you'll never have 200 more posts than me! NEVER!!! AHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHA!!!

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• ACK! I'm sooooo sorry papercrane. bye! My moms gonna kill me!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X