No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah...I really gtg now too. Actually, I should have gone two minutes ago...Bye!

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yes I will papercrane!

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• My mom came home from work, that's why I had to leave, she hates it when I'm on the net. She's taking a nap which is the only reason that I'm on here right now. db- I thought you said you had to go?

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• Whoope!!!! 62 pages!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Ack. VERY irritating. Do you guys realise that in less than 12 hours you posted something like five pages? AND I HAD TO READ THEM ALL? And now even if I had a point I've forgotten it?
            *mumbles something underbreath*
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Hee Hee Hee. It was VERY confusing earlier today. I was posting something about 10 seconds after we made a 60th page, next think I know there's 61!! It was VERY VERY confusing. Db and papercrane were typing a mile a minute.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Yeah, I noticed that... Quite confusing, yes....
                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• hmm... quick reply. Amazing. Heh. Yes, I just realized this exists.... ah well... ^^ I usually don;t use smilies anyway- I have my own! ^^ I think mine look best as is... ^^

You're not the only one, Tui. I had to read around that much too!

/\_/\
                  (>^-^&lt

Meow.

~Kit

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• It wasn't five pages... more like 4.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Is everyone at the chat or something? *sigh* I can't go to the chat...

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• Ooh! I found the topic with the mural!!! It's Purging!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• I'm so happy for you, M!

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
                          "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
                          WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
                          Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• *nods at Aurie* I noticed the Quick Reply thing ages ago, but I never use it... not sure why not, really...
                            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• Tui-sama: Apologies...hehehehe! We didn't say anything important anyway. And it was more like three pages in less than two hours. Yay for us!
                              Agent M-sama: Yeah...well, I was trying to keep up and I think I missed a few posts or something...I only type about 52 words per minute (last time I checked--about 2 years ago, but I've been typing a lot since so I don't think it's dropped any), and every time I'd post I'd find like three posts in between what I was replying to and my reply. Then I'd have to catch up again. But I think everything's good now...
                              db/Diego (you never did answer my question as to what you prefer to be called): I've got more posts than you! And I came by them honestly! Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                              -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                              *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                              Midbies of the forum UNITE!
                              My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Papercrane: look again , Call me how you like, Diego or db is fine with me.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                                ------------------------------------------------------------
                                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X