The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I like db better though....

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• db: Oh. Okay. Your second post was what I asked. I can survive with ppc or pc, so technically that's fine with me, but I prefer to be called papercrane. So I was wondering whether you preferred to be called Diego or db.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
      Midbies of the forum UNITE!
      Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oh! Yeah, I like db a bit more.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Not to be nosy or explore your subconscious or anything, but why?

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I don't know, I just do. Why don't you like ppc?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• It doesn't...seem me-ish. I mean, papercrane has an entirely different taste to it than ppc. But like I said, you can call me that if you want.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I discovered the quick reply like two weeks ago. Haven't you people said anything worth replying to in the last three pages? Nope, going over it now I see that all you have posted is random junk that means absolutely nothing. Fun. Oops. I shouldn't say that word, my evil side might hear. *looks around suspiciously like the smiley db has in sig that she can't use because she's using quick reply and doesn't know the other way to make it appear*

I promise I will use no more fun funs
                "and really bad eggs.."POTC
                I promise I will use no more fun funs
                The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                Be happy life is good

Comment

• Papercrane- what's with the sama? Did I miss something?

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                  Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• Ooh!! 63 pages!!! Yippee!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "I could live

Comment

• I don't really know but just go with it...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Okay... So do I call you db-sama?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• No, I was kidding.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• papercrane, I don't really like being called Agent M-sama, could you guys just use M or Agent M? Or Agent but I don't like that very much...

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• It doesn't sound right...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• It sounds.... Like we're monks or something.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X