The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• *bows her head*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• papercrane has decided she's going to call oldies -sama. I'm sure she won't mind calling you whatever you want... I personally think she just wants to play around with Japanese suffixes.
        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• OH! (I've been saying that a lot lately..) I finally understand! But Agent M-sama doesn't work for me. Sorry papercrane.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• EVERYBODY TO THE WAR RPG! MAKE A CHARACTER! PLAN STARTEGIES FOR THE WAR! MAKE WAR NOT FOOD! AND KICK THE LONE POWER'S BUTT!!

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Okay then!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Hey, you have to be an oldie, ie registered before 2003 to be referred to as -sama!

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• I am Agent M-sama, you are Aurora-sama!!! *giggles*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• hehe...Make war not food...priceless...heeheehee...

-Emilie
                    (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

• I will go to the War topic, I just want to catch up first...please?
                      And everybody understands about the suffixes now right?
                      Hehe, Aurora-sama doesn't sound right, we'll have to call her Aurie-sama. And M-sama sounds better too. But if you really don't want me to call you that I won't. But I think db-kun is the best...hehehe...I don't know why, that just strikes me as infinitely funny.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                      Midbies of the forum UNITE!
                      Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
                      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• what does kun mean anyways?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• kun generally refers to a high school boy or a younger boy. There were a couple of links somewhere, kli6 posted them...

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oh okay. That suits him.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• Yea!!! 64 pages!! Hurry and we can make it to 65 before too long!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• Doesn't it? And it makes me laugh every time I type it. db-kun...hehehe...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X