No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dum d dum. This is my three thousandth post. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• *is sad* All the relatively new people have more posts than me, and I'm like the oldest veteran.

And the stupid algebra keeps me away so everytime I come on I have to catch up on everything...

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
      'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
      -The Fellowship of the Ring
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Poor Ella! Stay on long and come on often. That is the advise from the old wise Agent M Sensei. *bows head*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• Ella-sama: Well, at least you're an oldbie! I'm only a midbie, plus I've still got glossy on.
          M-sama/sensei: Yay! 3000! *colorful sparkles float down from the ceiling* Have a slice of cake.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
          -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
          *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
          Midbies of the forum UNITE!
          Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *takes some cake and waps her cane of wisdom at a bird* I'm old..... No I'm not!!! I just have a lot of posts... Not old. Ella's older then me!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• *sniffs and takes a slice of cake* Midbie? Rysade and I are the oldest of the old. And there's two problems with your advice: one, about the staying on long, I wish I could but I have stupid media time (an hour on school days and an hour and a half on weekends) which is rigidly enforced. And two, as for the coming on often, I try: but the stupid homework keeps me away.

*Ella*

'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
              *Ella*
              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• You must have a lot of homework. *pats Ella and trys to make her feel better*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• Who's the oldest in this forum anyway?
                  And what do I have to do to get my glossy off?

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Who cares? We're all young and carefree here. But no worries on here. No aging.

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                    --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• I'm not sure... To either of the questions.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• Hmm.. I'm fifteen...how old's everyone else?

-Emilie
                        (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

• Well, technically I'm six days older than Rysade. Lee is, obviously, older than me, but as she's the administrator, that doesn't really count.

Hmm...could I be the oldest forum member here? I think that maybe some of the people who came on here in the beginning-Caldonian and Vendalin, Lord Raven- are probably older. Most of you won't know them. They don't post anymore. So could I be the oldest frequently posting forum member??

*Ella*

*Ella*
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Emilie: that's not what I meant. *smiles* I'm not an adult, I'm only 12 (but I'll be 13 very soon!). I meant in terms of your registration date, mine's June 27 2002.

*Ella*

*Ella*
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• oh, wait..is this oldest in age or oldest in forum-ness?

-Emilie
                              (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

• Ella: Wow, you are ancient...hehehe! *runs away very quickly*

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X