Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah...huh. Yay, six days old!

-Emilie
    (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

• I'm almost two months old! Yay! Well, more like a month and a half. But I'm a midbie already!

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
      Midbies of the forum UNITE!
      Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I'm a year and 27 days old I think. And I'm the same age as Ella. Little younger though. Well.. Ella, when's your birthday?

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• 65!!! Yippee!!!! LA LA LA LA LA!!!! *confetti*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• YIPEEE!!! SIXTY FIVE!!

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• YAY!! *chocolate wrapped in gold foil and confetti and fireworks happen*

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *gets a chocolate and says "drakshen" and it instanteniously turns into one sweetened with Splenda. Then he eats them*

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Oh, I remember Vendalin, Lord Raven, and Caledonian. And Mad Soup King IV. hmm... yeah, I think you ARE the oldest posting member, EWizard... ^^

Auri-sama will be fine. I'm less than a year old still... I joined Nevember 10, last year.

~kit

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• Ella; you know, you might be. Now, isn't that a freaky feeling?
                    *misses some of the Oldestbies* Sigh. Those were the days. Eheh. In those days, I would NEVER have been this spammy... I remember Cal, and Vendalin, and Em. Do you know, many, maybe all of their posts are deleted now? Since the whole purging business? *is sad*
                    I'm a year and something old. A year and 16 days, I think.
                    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• What is my age? Let me post this and then I'll see...

You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
                      GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                      "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
                      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• 2 months! Seems like more...

You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
                        GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                        "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
                        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• No you have more like 4 months db, you've been here since the end of May. So that'd be June, July, August, And now Most of September. So about four months. If Ella's the oldest posting member then Rysades the second..... I think that might mean I'm the third. Creepy..... I'm old.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• After that, Tui, I think, right? Then me?

Yeah, I know. I'd have never been this spammy either.......

Em... Em... The name rings a bell, but what was the username?

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• db: Oh come on, you can eat virtual sugar. It's good for you. Really.
                              re the old people reminiscing by the fire: I wish I had been here earlier...*sniff sniff* If my library hadn't been slow and I hadn't been desperate for Abroad I would never have found this site...I could have not been here...I would have missed you guys!
                              And spam is a good thing. It's called free-flowing conversation.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• hey does anybody know if you can get free avatars off this website because I dont have one.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. heeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheehe eheeheeeee!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X