No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neo- Go to your profile then in the space where it says Public Profile there should be blue letters saying: Edit you avatar, click that and then it'll show you some avatars to choose from. If you want an avatar from google, go to google, pick an image that isn't too big and copy the website in the address bar, then go to your profile, click Edit your avatar then there should be a button saying, Custom Avatar, click that. Then another address bar should appear at the bottom, paste the address of your image in there and if you like it then hit, choose this one. DOn't forget to click Update your profile after you get an avatar, either way, custom or one from this site.
    Aurora- Em was her username, she was the one with the pumpkin avatar.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• thanks a bunch.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. heeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheehe eheeheeeee!!!! I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

• Yr wlcm.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• I see you got an avatar.

*Agent~M*

"To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
          *Agent~M*
          "I could live

Comment

• yup

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. heeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheehe eheeheeeee!!!! I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

• I like the space stuff

Comment

• It's a popular one but it's a cool one.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• M: I was confusing months names.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                  You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
                  GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                  "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
                  Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Oh. Mayo,Junio, Julio, Augusto, Septiembre..... I think. Am I right?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Yes...except I think Augusto is spelled Agosto.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                      Midbies of the forum UNITE!
                      Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
                      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Are you sure? Cuz then it would be prounounced.... Well I'm not good with the prounounciation thingies but It would be like the A in some word like Agatha. It's prounounced Ugusto. But spelled Augusto. I think...

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• I just looked it up. Augusto is like august, the adjective, and agosto is like August, the month.

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oh. Well then I think my teacher's wrong about that....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• And I'm pretty sure they're pronounced the same...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Huh. db also found something else my teacher was wrong about. I guess she's not as fluent as she thinks....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X