No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool. Yeah it was Cress's birthday yesterday, I forgot to put in a topic, oops. But now we can celebrate her birthday with the 67th page! *more confetti falls*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Cress Birthday
      Then this is the official, Cress B-day page!
      Happy Birthday Cress! Sirius summons a big 31-floor penthouse. And gives it to Cress.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
      You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
      GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
      "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• That's a BIG birthday present.... Well I've already given Cress something so.... *Star rubs up against Cress*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• *papercrane, not being an offline friend of Cress, hands her a virtual gold mitten statuette*

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
          -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
          *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
          Midbies of the forum UNITE!
          Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• She'll like that one....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• And notice I didn't say a word about fun funs! Oops...

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Happy Birthday!

Dai
                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"What do you say to three shillings, andwe forget the name?"
                Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Ooh! Crookedfrog! *throws a huge ball of confetti at crookedfrog*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• Since I'm broke, my present to Cress is a ride in the Ferarri db gave me. *strokes the black paint reverently* Isn't she lovely?

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
                    I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                    I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                    For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

• Aurie: Em WAS her username. She posted quite a lot but disappeared completely one day... no warning or anything. it was very strange.
                      Aurie: yeah, I think me... not sure, though.

My present to Cress:
                      In the middle of the web
                      is a forum
                      that we know very well
                      and it hummmmms
                      every day
                      with messages and
                      some of them are yours and
                      I'm so glad!

And it was free, too.
                      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Wait.... Why does this say Page 58? I thought we were in the sixties.... Were pages cut out?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• I'm guessing it had to do with them clearing out some of the old messages... We were joking about it, and then in happened. How tragic...

Hmm. I wonder which posts they cut, if they did cut posts.
                          Hah. They left Ella's first post there, but then the next post is from what was originally page ten: "I am so proud! This is so cool! Ten pages of randomness!"
                          Go chexck it out, it's kinda funny.
                          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• That's so sad...well, we have to post extra to make up for it!

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• We jinxed it!!!!!!!! Rysade, it's your fault!!!!! You said Lee could take out some and then she did!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• papercrane, could you check your private topics?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X