The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it's all Rysade's fault!
    Sorry, I'll go do that now--I'm working through my notifications again.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
    Midbies of the forum UNITE!
    Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• yeah how could you?? post extra everyone anyway....I gotta go....someone may be in the huose jk

~*KsSk8er*~
      "I had a dream I was playing quidditch, whadya think that means??" "Probly that ur gonna be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something" HP5
      Dai Stiho
      ~*KsSk8er*~
      "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
      Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• This is strange...I just posted in the "Chatter II" version of this topic and now in the Chatter version of this topic. Weird.

*is depressed* They cut pages out! How could they???

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
        'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
        -The Fellowship of the Ring
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I know!!!!! I think it was Rysades fault *gives rysade a look* Though Lee probably would've taken posts out of here anyways cuz this has the most random posts..... Still it's the human nature to blame it on someone else.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• hehe...Rysade isn't here so we can blame him.

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• That's probably a good thing.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
              *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

• Yeah...when he comes on he'll already be firmly set as a scapegoat.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• ???? scapegoat?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• scapegoat- a person to blame when something goes wrong, often someone who is different from the norm. (mediaeval witches were often scapegoats. Sometimes people of different religions, etc.)
                    I don't think we should blame Dave. We should forgive him.
                    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• All right, if you say so...*intones in deep voice* Rysade, you have received the Forgiveness of the Rabbit.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• And now a word from our sponsor: (well, not from her, she's in Dublin right now...)

Because of its venerable status as the biggest single topic in the discussion group (and often the, uh, most unusual), DD has instructed me to give the Topic of Great Randomness its own forum. This is the only topic that is going to be permitted in this forum...make a note.

This topic will not be allowed to get larger than 3000 posts, so make your posts count. Some of the earliest posts have (as some of you have noticed) already been trimmed. This is to keep the topic from getting topheavy and getting itself corrupted as "Chatter" did.

Have fun!

(Oh, and Papercrane...your pewterpenguin email address is still sending me and DD many, many bounce messages. Please remove it from your profile and put in some address that works. Please do this right away. I would have emailed you about this, but the mails just bounce back to me. Normally this is a banning offence...please do something about it immediately.)

Lee / Forum Administrator
                        Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

• Cool, Anone seen Underworld!? It's really cool. I loved it. And I think it's really cool that The Topic of Great Randomness is a forum now! Lucky Ella...

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                          You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
                          GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                          "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• I envy all the people who have or are gonna get the new book today. I'll probably have to wait till the weekend.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                              You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
                              GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                              "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• oh it'll be okay db, i have to wait till it comes out in paperback! ::starts to cry:: o cruel parents...

"It was my turn to save you, that's all. Now I want a few weeks off..."

it's not dying for a friend that's hard...no, what's hard is finding a friend worth dying for.
                                Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

Working...
                                X