No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe well that is a problem..well ok this ir random but it is the Great topic of randomness..has any of the aol members seen that contest for the Lord of the rings thing? ok to those not aol members it is contest (for aol users) you send in a tape with the instructions form the site thingy and if you win you get to go to new zealand and interview the cast on the RoTK premire ok the site is http://aolsvc.aol.com/entertainment/..._rcc/index.adp and yeah...if you don't have aol go on google and search for the contest..what do you guys think of it??

"You have no friends,nobody likes you!" "No not listening Not listening!"-Lord of the Rings 2
    I have difficulties with Gravity.

Comment

• Uhhh...don't want to burst your bubble, but it's probably not a good idea to use the forums for an orginized chat. Use the chat room! This keeps DD's costs down, (may I remind you of the problem we've been having with that...!) and it's what the chat room's for. Plus, something tells me that Lee and DD would both get reeeeally ticked off if you tried something like that. Excuse me if you meant the chat area and not the forums.

Germany Dethrones U.S. team in World Cup Semifinals

Four years after Brandi Chastain ripped her jersey off in celebration, Mia Hamm pulled hers over her face to hide the tears.
      *is sad* I saw the game. Germany scored in the first half (by the way, if soccer doesn't interest you, just skip this) and by the second half we were just getting desperate. We had lots of great chances but we just couldn't get the ball in the back of the net. Germany topped it off with two goals near the very end-one in stoppage time. One of the saddest things about it is that this is Mia Hamm's last World Cup: she's retiring after the Olympics.
      *sighs* We just couldn't catch the World Cup title again, apparently.

Note: As for that last bit of information in the article (if you read it)- I have no idea.

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
      'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
      -The Fellowship of the Ring
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• That is sad Ella but that is how life goes. *sighs* Lauren (my brother, in his first year of college at Motlow State, well that is his girlfriend) anyway Lauren will be sad she loves soccer. She is the best goalie I've seen that is a freshman in college. But unfortunatly she can't play anymore because she has back problems ) Sorry to bore you by my pitiful life. Jk. But I am sorry to bore you.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
        Hyperness and goffyness are fun; but you must get serious to get a job done. -a short poem with a bit of advice from me
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• But we could still come on at the same time..... It'd be fun! But maybe you're right....

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• Well, then, why not organise a time for us all to be in chat? Agent M, if you e-mail lee she'll send you a password, and you could beg and beg and beg your mum... I'll send telepathic messages? Ella- are you allowed to be in chat or not? because isn't it your birthday tomorrow? *snickers* Anyway, that would be nice, to wish you happy birthday "real time" (and without worrying about one-line posts!!!!)

as for LoTR: uh, not only was it filmed here, LOTS of the extras/all of the extras were from here, props were done here, I thinkmany of the costumes too, Peter Jackson's a Kiwi... you get the picture. Nobody in Wellington, maybe even in New Zealand, doesn't at the _very least_ have a fried who has a friend who was involved in LoTR. BIG Kiwi involvement...
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Whoa! This is the first tyime I have been able to be online for a week I think. My school internet was down.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
              You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
              GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
              "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• db! you can go on the internet at school! you are soooo lucky we have this block thingy where it is like "This site does not have to do wiht educational learning" so you can't go to any fun sites.............

"You have no friends,nobody likes you!" "No not listening Not listening!"-Lord of the Rings 2

Comment

• Hmmmmm...Never seen that. But speaking of licking chairs, this COMPLETELY inappropriate stalker sat down in my chair and UNZIPPED HIS PANTS in front of me (luckily he wears Tommy Boxers) and i was like, "Ew. Move!" He was like OK. So he moved the chair over with him still in it, and then pointed to his lap. Sit here. I was like nu-uh. i said MOVE!!! And so he takes the chair with him so I said hey bud you bring the chair back. So he did. And he kissed it. With his tongue. EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So then I went on an extremely annoying search for a new chair. Oh.....it was disgusting. I now have a new chair. *Eno hisses and pictures the ugly boy is his head, then hisses and bursts into flame* My feelings exactly, Eno.

brokencello
                  the crinkled paper bag
                  "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                  --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                  brokencello
                  the crinkled paper bag
                  "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• ok ,he needs help..maybe my guidence teacher is a pyscho happy fell goodabout your self lady who really creeps me out...she kinda looks like a lepruchan......and where was this cahir and was he stalking you or perhaps Eno?

Comment

• That's creepy...that guy needs help. *shudders* Ewwwwww...

Thanks again for the Happy Birthday...and the webbie you made for me!!

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                      'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                      -The Fellowship of the Ring
                      *Ella*
                      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                      What could mean more than this?"
                      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *is totally grossed out by bc's story* EEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!! He really needs help.
                        db: You can go on at school!? yousuckyousuckyousuck!!! We had a REALLY nice teacher two years ago and she let us go on practicallly any site we wanted, but one of my stupid friends told her mom and her mom totally freaked out (wich btw makes no sense because she signed a form that said her daughter could go on the net) and anyway went to talk to the principal, and see she was like the president of the PTA so when she fussed lets just say that teacher is no longer there and my friend's mom took over the job. :arg:

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                        Hyperness and goffyness are fun; but you must get serious to get a job done. -a short poem with a bit of advice from me
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• Let me explain, In my school there is a library where they have computers, and there is an educational purposes only thingie too but sometimes you can enter if the librarian doesn't see you but I usually never go on in there because the librarian check once in a while. In my school there are too "Resource Centers" There you can look for information and stuff. Kinda like the library but specialized in something. Anyway on those centers they have computers too and it is easier to use them there becaue the librarians never check on you. And last but NEVER least there is the computer room where you can go in the morning or after school and you can play, check your emails and do what you want! I'm sure your envying me right now aren't you?

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                          You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
                          GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                          "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Of course we are. So I will say agian YOUSUCKYOUSUCKYOUSUCKYOUSUCK!!! None of our computers have the educational thingie, but they do have an appropriate for your grade thingie. But we can't use the labs because they have classes there and the teachers lock them up because one got stolen one year. And the computers in the library half of them are ALWAYS logged onto AR, and the other ones you can use for the net but your teacher has to send you a note and she/he or the librarian is behind you the whole time. And every teacher in our shool has a computer in their room, but those are only for AR and reserch for students, but my friends teacher was IM-ing his girlfriend during their test and everyone was done and they read it. *laughs*

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• BC: MASSIVE EWNESS. That is unbelievably sick. *is very grossed out*

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• GROSS!!! NO MORE GROSS STORIES!!!! I know a guy like that... they could go and visit a shrink together.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                                "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
                                *Agent~M*
                                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X