No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antarctica would be better. That would be TOTAL isolation. Yes, Aurora killed Eno. *Eno hisses angrily and lights bc's cigar* Ya see? But I think she is forgiven...maybe. Eno is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
    --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
    brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• I want to go to Antarctica...
      Ooh! I know WHY Eno is alive!! He's alive cuz the ice preserved him!!! like in Artemis Fowl!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Lets not get into places we want to go, we've already talked about that.
        But even though you should already know I WANNA GO TO VENICE!! I got a Venice purse, and my friend went there this past summer, and his mom gave me a top ten book, a postcard, and a picture.
        YEAH! Eno is alive!!!!!!!!!!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
        "Wizards do not tell white lies to make each other feel better." ~A Wizard Abroad

[This message was edited by Sam on 12 October 2003 at 13:39.]
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• I got a Venice stamp thing when my dad went..

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Oh, I really really really want to go to Venice! Or practically anywhere in Europe, for that matter. And Africa. And South America. Um...I think I'd better stop now.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
            -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
            *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
            http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
            My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I've only been to this topic once, and that was when someone was talking about school?

I have a cat named Bob.

Comment

• Everywhere!! Yep that covers it, EVERYWHERE!!!! You're lookin' at someone who will go to every continent in the world people! Seriously though I really do plan on doing just that.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• *head spins* What? Eno died in which topic? I am so confused!!!!

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                  'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                  -The Fellowship of the Ring
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Ella: The topic
                    M: That sounds cool, I wanna go everywhere also.

I had to go back to school after the break today and we already got hw And I also got a haircut! Today and Amanda (my hairdresser) put all this stuff on it so it wont be as frizzy, and she curled it for me!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                    "Wizards do not tell white lies to make each other feel better." ~A Wizard Abroad
                    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• M: I know!!! Me too! I've only been to North America and Asia, but I'm going to Europe next spring! *does happy dance*

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• does anyone else find it really hard to go here now that it's fall and school is back again

I haven't been on since forever i don't like that like half my posts were deleted...

i want to go to venice too! i might get to go to italy in two years and then i can see venice

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• Papercrane: That is so great *is happy for her*

ND: Yeah, it isn't easy to come on as much as I did the past two weeks bc we were out. And that is cool I want to go to Italy my moms dad was Italian.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                          ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Hey, uh, if you don't mind, it would make it easier for me if when you guys are writing because in shorthand you don't write bc because my brain scans the page for stuff like that, as I am bc. You could maybe write bce or bca or something...? Hmmm...I want to go to Venice...*bc checks closet connection settings*

brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• ND: Yeah, I can only get on every so often now...*sigh* I really wish I had less homework. My teachers think I have nothing better to do with my life. I've been staying up really, really late this past couple weeks, and I haven't had a chance to go online because I have a million essays to write...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I agree. And also, this teacher of mine is forcing me into overkill and I have to work so hard. They're constantly lecturing me about "Do you really want to go the extra length? Then work harder and quit the computer!" Sheesh, I'm only on a 1/2 hour a day!!!!!

brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

Working...
                                X