No announcement yet.

Young Wizards Movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neo: it says K S is a new member, because they haven't posted 10 times, I think that is the qualification to become a member.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
    When you judge others you don't define them, you define yourself.
    READ MY Live Journal!PLEAZ?
    DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!!!
    Silence is golden?... aw! but shouting is fun!
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Really? I didn't know that... That might explain why some people are Members but have only been on the site for like... 2 days.

*Agent~M*
      "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
      "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
      "I never thought I'd die standing side by side with an Elf." "What about dying side by side with a friend?" "Aye. I could that."
      - Return of the King
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Comment

• I changed it to something like, 'Mr. Anderson, welcome to Rivendell--- Agent Elrond.' and then there is a bunch of other stuff too, and then I put, 'Goodbye, Mr Anderson, I hope you visit Rivendell soon--- Agent Elrond' I think that's what the last one said.... *checks* yeah. so, see you people later.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

• Hey, guys, like my new avie? I was getting bored of the old one. And I kinda like dargons, so.... I picked this one!

Neo

"Question reality"
            "The best things in life are not things"
            "I love my country, but fear my government"
            "You can't always believe what you hear, see, or read"

Some people judge others sooner than they should.

When stressed, always turn to your friends.

Comment

• tv shows usually go on wierd tangents, but movies somewhat follow the original storyline. If there is gonna be movies, lemme know when they'll be casting

Comment

• Whoa, movies. I don't know about that. NO T.V series. No. First, my family doesn't HAVE a T.V. Secondly, that would get boring. It would. A movie-as long as they did it right and let DD have her say-would probably be fine. Harry Potter turned out OK.

~Unnamed
                ~Unnamed

Comment

• And what do you MEAN nobody makes fun of people reading Harry Potter?! I get made fun of all the time for reading period! Either that, or I'm regarded as "amazing"...of course, I stopped being "quiet, harmless background person" when anybody ever insulted reading (how dare they) and gave them something to think about...

~Unnamed
                  ~Unnamed

Comment

• Some people think I'm antisocial for reading so much. I was gonna go rambling about why. But I wanna hear your opinions about this.

"If you think me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my life"
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "I could live

Comment

• I don't get called antisocial, because I don't read all the time, and I listen when my friends talk, but I'm definitely thought of as kinda weird. Mainly because I bring a book to every class, so when we aren't doing anything, or we're waiting for something, I pull it out and read. But not many people at my school are readers, so they think it's strange.

Comment

• Me too, I read when I finish but very little people are readers in my school so it's kinda awkward.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• Religion Class! That's a topic. My first topic in my xanga, wich I haven't kept updating was about that. (www.xanga.com/db_pr)
                              My religion teacher starts talking about a story or something, and then me and one of my friends counter saying something or asking her a question about that. She being a fanatic who believes everything that is said to her and who doesn't know what she's talking about, starts answering the question and then abruptly changes the topic because she herself doesn't know the answer. Is a waste of time just like "guidance". I totally agree with you.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• I read as lopng there are books around me that I am interested in. When we had to keep a list of what books we read in year 6 (age 10-11) mine ran to 42 pages over one term...

Somewhere in these ofurms is a list of what ro read wilst waiting for he next YW book. I am working my way through what is listed there.

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
                                "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Working...
                                X